Topic: Was in Cootlumbia a few weeks ago staying downtown...and of
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 28, 2019 4:37 PM by: LCTiger97
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Was in Cootlumbia a few weeks ago staying downtown...and of

[3]
Posted: Mar 28, 2019 2:22 PM

course wore orange everywhere. First night, we walk into Liberty Tap Room and received a hearty "Go Tigers!" from the hostess. We saw more orange than I had expected and got about a dozen "Go Tigers" which made the trip tolerable.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

T.I.P.s

[1]
Posted: Mar 28, 2019 3:31 PM

haa...hope you left a good tip!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Was in Cootlumbia a few weeks ago staying downtown...and of

[2]
Posted: Mar 28, 2019 3:36 PM

Coot fans are pretty sober about football these days. If I could actually FIND a UVA fan to pay for some drinks, I would in a heartbeat. The Cavs brought that fan base down more than a couple of notches. The perfect offseason.

I live in Cootlumbia I can tell you that since

[2]
Posted: Mar 28, 2019 3:49 PM

the UVA beatdown and the Clemson beatdown of Alabama coot fans don't even bring up the topic of Football. When I moved down here in 2012 it was all about beating Clemson 5 years in a row, winning in baseball, flags were waving from all the cars. You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a car plastered with coot flags or people coated with coot crap. Now its a lot of crickets. It's the second best place to be (outside of Clemson) when Clemson wins the NC.

However, if the coots begin to sniff at winning the SEC least then they start to lose their minds. I honestly can't even begin to think what would happen to this town if they ever won the SEC in football let alone the NC. These people would lose their minds...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Re: I live in Cootlumbia I can tell you that since

[4]
Posted: Mar 28, 2019 3:58 PM

I don't think you'll ever have to worry about that...

Re: Was in Cootlumbia a few weeks ago staying downtown...and of

[2]
Posted: Mar 28, 2019 4:37 PM

Try living here in August/early September. They’ll be yelling “Go Cocks!” and “Play that Sandstorm!” And saying how overrated Clemson is. Chickens have short memories.

Replies: 5  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1357 people have read this post