Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Walt's caller today: A Clemson loss will cost the ACC $15-20 million
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Walt's caller today: A Clemson loss will cost the ACC $15-20 million

Nov 3, 2017, 9:08 PM

'Tis true, I suppose. And with the conference revenue sharing arrangements, it will BENEFIT NC State $millions to lose tomorrow.

Let's see what the refs do. Especially if any plays get reviewed wrt targeting. Let's see if the tinfoil hat camp has any legs to stand on...

It's a fishy business with Swoffie at the helm...

Message was edited by: bdrechs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

My user icon says it all***

Nov 3, 2017, 9:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My user icon says it all***

Nov 3, 2017, 9:32 PM

"Anybody up for a Tiger ride?" - John Swofford

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: Walt's caller today: A Clemson loss will cost the ACC $15-20 million

Nov 3, 2017, 9:32 PM

How will it cost ncst millions to lose. I thought you stated that it would cost the acc millions if cu lost?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2017, 9:33 PM

My bad - the wine is talking. Fixed it.

GO TIGERS

Nov 3, 2017, 10:52 PM

Breaking News: Despite common idiomatic warnings, messenger shot in drive-by TDing

For the drive-by TDer:

GO TIGERS

Nov 4, 2017, 5:01 AM

Let’s all just hope the ACC lets the kids decide it on the field without any one team receiving benefits from the officials.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2017, 8:53 AM

Why would the ACC lose millions? Each of the Power Five conferences receives $50 million each year from the CFP even if the conference does not have a team in the CFP.
One reason the CFP was created was to provide each of the Power Five conferences a stable revenue stream. A conference does receive an extra $2 million if one of its teams makes the CFP and the team receives $1 million the help with expenses.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2017, 9:28 AM

Dang it Bengal - don’t come in here pouring ice water on a perfectly logical theory!

Honestly, I hope the refs have integrity, but I swear we’ve been ripped off so many times in the past I wouldn’t be surprised for it to benefit us in our current situation. Hopefully our team is ready for all challenges and it won’t come down to a blown call. If it does, shame on us for allowing it to be that close. The

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic