Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Walt Ever Admit He was Wrong?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Will Walt Ever Admit He was Wrong?

Mar 17, 2019, 7:29 PM

So will Walt ever say or admit he was wrong about CU making the tourney? This is about him. I was pulling for you guys; but feel yuh need to let Brownell go. We pulled the band-aid on Fox last year. Yes, this year sucked; but we have the number 5, that’s 5 class coming in next year.

Mister I’m neutral isn’t man enough to admit his friend should go. Just my opinion. But CU BBall is in for 4 tourneys over 20 years Brownell.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#5 class? UNREAL.***

Mar 17, 2019, 7:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

What Kirby has been able to do with his recruits is UNREAL

Mar 17, 2019, 8:01 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey they played Bama close...we sure didn't***

Mar 17, 2019, 8:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey they played Bama close...we sure didn't***

Mar 17, 2019, 10:18 PM

LOL .., lol ... lol ... Neal -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: #5 class? UNREAL.***

Mar 17, 2019, 9:17 PM [ in reply to #5 class? UNREAL.*** ]

Yep; Crean has us the number 5 recruiting class coming in. Big target on his back. Our AD was man enough to make a change, we won’t accept mediocrisy. I’d say Littlejohn much better than Stegman; so is DRad man enough?!?. Or is he gonna live on Terry Don’s diamond in the rough hire and take all the credit?

Re: #5 class? UNREAL.***

Mar 17, 2019, 9:51 PM

Yep; Crean has us the number 5 recruiting class coming in. Big target on his back. Our AD was man enough to make a change, we won’t accept mediocrisy. I’d say Littlejohn much better than Stegman; so is DRad man enough?!?. Or is he gonna live on Terry Don’s diamond in the rough hire and take all the credit?

Great point.

WCCP won't make any negative comments because it is the flagship network. Ben Milstead and other work for the network that produces the games.

Even Mickey used to indicate how he feels but Ben Milstead told him no do, and he now has shown more constraint...

True. Ben and Qualk are very pro Brownell as well***

Mar 17, 2019, 8:25 PM

Re: Understanding you're just trolling.

Mar 17, 2019, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Understanding you're just trolling. ]

Asking is trolling? I’m an IPTAY member. I married into the family and want to see CU beat every team but UGA. Legit question; when are people gonna accept Brownell is the Ritch of BBall. But Ritch was more successful. Tommy Bowden of BBall?

Wait

Mar 17, 2019, 10:24 PM

You're a Jawja troll but you spell Richt as riitch?

GTFOOH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Will Walt Ever Admit He was Wrong?

Mar 17, 2019, 7:40 PM

He is going down with the ship, keeps changing the coal posts.

It really is disgusting this has been allowed to go on for this long, what 10 years? The in game coaching has been subpar the entire stretch, the only reason there isn’t a change is a pathetic one that goes like this “we can’t expect more here for basketball”, that’s the argument.

A puppy posting on the football board....

Mar 17, 2019, 7:48 PM

Oh the irony...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2019, 7:52 PM

Walt said late last week Brad was 2 pts from the tourney so he indicates he was wrong.
He also fans need to stop with the 9 years crap. It started over with better facilities so it's actually only year 3.

Well then, we're pretty sure where years 4 and 5

Mar 17, 2019, 7:57 PM

are heading then

Walt will admit he's wrong right after UGA fans admit

Mar 17, 2019, 7:56 PM

Clemson's a whole level above them in Football.

Re: Walt will admit he's wrong right after UGA fans admit

Mar 17, 2019, 9:24 PM

What whole? Serious? Y’all have had two great years in the last three. We’ve had two “good” years. Let’s see, 2016 CU was better, 2017 UGA was better, 2018 CU. 2019.... we will see.

Mar 17, 2019, 9:38 PM

You haven't been better since uGAY's last win against us spare us lol. If Watson had stayed in it would've been a different game

Round the corner and see a real trophy case and fix your own problems mutt

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2019, 10:08 PM

wow, did I touch a nerve?

Mar 17, 2019, 8:24 PM

Brownell at Clemson exactly like the Bowden football problem: he does just enough to keep his job, and there’s a large contingent of people who think that’s fine. there’s a smaller contingent of people who think the program can do better, but we are labeled as haters. All we can do is hope our athletic director grows a pair and also thinks Clemson can do better

There's another contingent of working folks

Mar 17, 2019, 8:53 PM

I follow and pull for Tiger Football with every fiber. The young men 3-4 years. They graduate. They are talented. They win big time.

Tiger basketball is a different galaxy. They may be fine young men. I pull for them and don't hate but feel nothing when they lose. They just don't register. They are non-entities. Folks are working hard. Fans and alums want a reason to watch. Morant and/or Zion would have filled Littlejohn up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's another contingent of working folks

Mar 17, 2019, 9:30 PM

Its Brad's job to get people in the stands. Bottom line. It's his program . You have to give people a reason 2 go.

I'm as casual a basketball guy as there is, and I need a reason to go to a Clemson Basketball game. And I'm not even sure I can tell u why, but Brownell has just kind of sucked the life out of whatever life Clemson basketball had.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic