Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Walt on defense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Walt on defense

Aug 29, 2016, 8:16 PM

Walt says there are some concerns with our defense in practice giving up a lot of big plays, mostly running. I try not to put to much input on what goes on a practice or in the spring game. If defense looks bad, maybe the offense is just that good. But I have to admit I'm a little concerned given Auburn is supposed to have a great defense, even if Steele is in charge.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Walt on defense

Aug 29, 2016, 8:18 PM

We have the most stacked experienced offense ever, of course the young defense will struggle.

Aug 29, 2016, 8:19 PM

There are areas that are questionable but the problem for the opponent is you have to keep up with the best O in the country. Good balance.

Aug 29, 2016, 8:26 PM

I think it's a tribute to how good our offense will be.

Aug 29, 2016, 8:31 PM

some people think we are just going to go in and impose our will on them. They have scary deep talent on both lines and Gus knows he has to win this one. I expect a dog fight.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2016, 8:42 PM

I have to say I was a little nervous about the defense as well hearing about the big gains they were giving up in scrimmage.. but what makes me feel confident is the fact that the defense has to practice against that high powered offense every day... and i have noticed the big plays decrease and decrease each scrimmage and situational scenarios they have been working on... I feel confident that Coach V will have the defense tightened up and ready for a dog fight

Aug 29, 2016, 8:48 PM

While I feel(& hope) that we will win........it ain't gonna be a gutting rite from the 1st bell

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Aug 29, 2016, 8:56 PM

not at all!!! I actually think they go ahead in beginning and we pull ahead in second half and go on to roll them

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic