Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WHY?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

WHY?

Apr 18, 2016, 11:23 AM

Do a lot of you like to compare Clemson with Usuck?

Do you continuously post about their fans and teams on tigernet?

Do you think it matters to any normal person what 'they' do or say?

Are you so concerned about their failures or accomplishments?

WHY?......?.??????.........

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WHY?

Apr 18, 2016, 11:36 AM

I never compare Clemson and USCjr. There is no comparison. I never post about them, but I will comment. They are our rival and it's fun to read about the stupid things they may say or do. It's amazingly fun watching them fail. My favorite thing to watch is Clemson winning. My second favorite thing to watch is USCjr losing.

Apr 18, 2016, 11:42 AM

You must admit that many who avow to be Clemson fans are infatuated with the chickens . As for me, I rarely admit their existence but I don't live in SC either Even the dreaded Tar Holes get little mention from me up here in Swoffordsville! Quite honestly, neither is deserving of my time GO TIGERS

Agreed. Feels like some hate chickens more than love Tigers.***

Apr 18, 2016, 12:14 PM

Nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2016, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: WHY? ]

It's funny how it's always the people that don't live in South Carolina that say they don't get the infatuation with USuCk. You don't have to live, work, see these morons everyday like we do. You don't have to hear them being obnoxious, delusional, ignorant dip$hits all day everyday. That's why it makes us so happy when they fail, and it seems like we talk about them a lot because they fail a lot. Its almost as good as a Clemson win when those losers lose, which is often.

Apr 18, 2016, 2:38 PM

You make a good point. Now that I do not live in SC, I don't have to deal with all the coot fans. Never really considered that.

Here in TN, I have to deal with all the UT fans complaining about how Clemson is stealing all the in-state talent. I also have to deal with the fact that they think the SEC is the only conference that is worth discussing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2016, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: WHY? ]

Amen. It's hard to understand unless you live in an area that is heavily infested with chicken fans.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some do go overboard. Definitely**

Apr 18, 2016, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: WHY? ]

nm

Apr 18, 2016, 11:40 AM

It's not a concern . There is a disdain , a pity there as well ...but I'm not worried about them or feeling like I need a connection .
The rivalry is great because we are us and they are them .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Why pretend like you don't have a rival?

Apr 18, 2016, 1:57 PM

Football wouldn't be near as exciting without heated rivalries. If people want to be apart of something with a little less vitriol, well, there's always golf...or chess.

I enjoy the heated exchanges, and enjoy watching them go down in flames even more. These pleas to quit even mentioning our instate rival will never be heeded. Bama's a dynasty and still dishes it out with Allbarn...it'll never end bud...never.

Apr 18, 2016, 2:42 PM

The same reason you just made a post about the Coots.

Apr 18, 2016, 6:11 PM

Excellent point, some on here are completely obsessed with them.

Sorta reminds me of hatin the ex-wife after the divorce.

I don't get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2016, 7:02 PM

You sir...are a man after my own heart.

Apr 18, 2016, 7:29 PM

While I agree it kinda feeds their ego a little bit when we talk about them. But, when you don't live here and have to walk into work every day and see chicken stickers and hats and shirts and hear all their delusional bull, you really have no room to talk. My boss is a chicken fan, I'm with him almost all 40 hrs a week. I work with several die hard trash talking coots daily. It stays fresh on our minds constantly because of the junk they talk. They could lose every single game every year and they would claim their schedule is hands down better than ours cause of the SEC. We win every game, and they say we would lose 5 or 6 games if we had their schedule. And what is scary is most actually believe that stuff. I hear every day, "Clemson fans ain't nothin but redneck hillbillies and all their women are fat and toothless." So, when they suc, I love it. It brings me joy. I wanna talk about it. I sit back and smile and watch every one of them have sad little faces when they stink. And I LOVE IT.

Uh, they're our rival.***

Apr 18, 2016, 7:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BUT

Apr 18, 2016, 10:18 PM

You always get the last dig don't you? Let 'em talk. You know that in the end the Tigers will always come out on top. Makes ignoring them that much better. For me

There is a guy in my area who played football at usuck many years ago and he always wears his gamecock crap after they win. No other time. Ever. He always watches me hoping for a comment (when they win) and I always have a BIG smile for him. It is slowly killing him!!! I have my orange ready .... Every day. He dislikes me more with each Tiger win and I am lovin' it. GO. TIGERS
Join iptay

Cause they're coots.***

Apr 18, 2016, 9:03 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic