Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all Gamecocks, please comment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 111
| visibility 1

To all Gamecocks, please comment

Apr 7, 2014, 1:34 PM

When I talk to older fans, fans who watch from a far and have nothing to do with the program, much like all of us, I get different stories than those involved. When you hear stories of Clowney, there is never a mention of skipping the weight room, not giving any effort at practice, cutting corners, being held to a different standard than other players. But when you talk to players, you hear of all of this. You hear ab the other kids busting their ### lifting, and Clowney laying his lazy ### on a bench watching. Or how everyone was scared to speak in meetings with Spurrier, but Clowney blurted out what were thought to be words and faced no consequences. So my question, or comment, to all the Scar fans. Your best player, your savior, best thing to ever come through the university, does it sting, besides the fact that you beat a rival that you don't even care about that is in the ACC for God's sake, that the best thing you did was beat Clemson? That's the biggest accomplishment? For all of the talk about how good and great he was, it's over. ####. Maybe beating Clemson isn't over, but that guy that was a program changer, that can take you to the next level and make you that relevant program, didnt. ####, now what? Hope you keep beating that team from the Upstate that you don't even care about? That guy that was going to take you to national levels, did he? Do Steakhouse Bowls put you on that level? Or all the talk of him being a bust and lazy, national level recognition. Nobody denying the fact of his athleticism, but did he do what was thought was going to happen? Just seems like a case of "####, that was it?"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all Gamecocks, please comment

Apr 7, 2014, 1:45 PM

Who cares? He is gone. Glad he's gone, but I just want to beat them, don't give a rat's hind parts about him. Sorry but we are starting to sound like coot fans who are only fixated on SC and not how awesome the Clemson program is. I've been watching Clemson football long enough to know it'll all turn around sooner rather than later. Stop panicking, Dabo's on the rise, Stev-o is on the wane (even though I'll miss his shirtless pictures...not!). Relax enjoy the awesomeness that is CU football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your "Enter" key could stand more use.***

Apr 7, 2014, 1:49 PM

Yes, that's one way to say it.

Apr 7, 2014, 1:52 PM

TLDNR is so rude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May we old folks request a little whitespace?

Apr 7, 2014, 1:51 PM

I hate grammar police but for heaven's sake, my eyes are old and starting to tire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2014, 2:00 PM

You don't want a discussion, just your own diatribe. But I'll take the bait. He was not/is not our best player or our savior. He was and is a great talent. And since you never sat in a meeting nor talked personallyb to a Carolina player, about Clowney, you have no idea what anyone said...you just like to make stuff up.

To answer the second part of your little tantrum, JD and other players have elevated USC to levels of success we have never seen, and furthermore have built a heck of a foundation. If you think "it is over" you are safely mistaken. The talent level and the coaching is the best it has ever been and looks to continue for a while. We are relevant on a national level, check the season rankings for a quick refresher course.

Does it sting? Heck no! Can't wait for the season to start.

Re: Re: To all Gamecocks, please comment

Apr 7, 2014, 2:24 PM

You're right I never sat in a meeting, but I work at a very respectable indoor training facility in upstate SC and had the pleasure of working with three fine young men who played for Scar. I don't have to defend my post as serious, but it seems a player of that level should have done so much more, agree or disagree?

Apr 7, 2014, 6:30 PM

> You're right I never sat in a meeting, but I work at
> a very respectable indoor training facility in
> upstate SC and had the pleasure of working with three
> fine young men who played for Scar. I don't have to
> defend my post as serious, but it seems a player of
> that level should have done so much more, agree or
> disagree?

Well, using your goofy logic, I guess CJ Spiller was a real disappointment too. How many national championships did he help win? (Same can be said for
Sammy who never scored on the coots) Oh wait, according to your screen name you do miss him, right? Again, a stupid post regardless of which team you pull for.

Re: fooling no one "tigerdancer"...

Apr 7, 2014, 6:50 PM

You're so obviously a coot in tiger's stripes!!! & if not, you should be at least & you need to jump ship & change teams!

Fly on over there with the dirtpeckers...

Real tigerfans don't value or need your opinion.

Re: fooling no one "tigerdancer"...

Apr 7, 2014, 6:58 PM

and dont tell real tiger fans the truth either!!

Re: the truth: you're an idiot making no point on a rivals'

Apr 7, 2014, 7:59 PM

Forum...& a pathetic lamecock, lol

Re: Re: Re: To all Gamecocks, please comment

Apr 7, 2014, 11:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: To all Gamecocks, please comment ]

Tiger dancer, I didn't say anything ab going to national championships. So shut up and take off man, I ain't worried about you. You're adding stuff to what I said, I asked if he brought everything to the program that was expected. Never said anything about national championships, none of that. Just brought up a point, were there SEC championships or major accomplishments? Big wins? Besides that big hit that made him a Heisman contender, idk alot of other things he did. Ok now you fckin idiot Scar fans, just go to a Scar message board and pray to God that your computer doesn't get viruses from the advertisements for "GET OUT OF DEBT QUICK!" and "CLICK HERE IF SHE LOOKS LIKE YOUR SISTER"

Apr 7, 2014, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Re: To all Gamecocks, please comment ]

Only relevant to coot fans. Your own conference laughs at you. 5th place is only impressive to you. Yeah its over.

Clowney built a foundation for slacking off. Even Kelcey...

Apr 7, 2014, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: To all Gamecocks, please comment ]

Quarles and Spurrier said he was lazy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2014, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: To all Gamecocks, please comment ]

This is why your relevant. But no dirtpecker I know ever mentions it. And you should have been punished as a repeat offender because you have been on probation for 9 YEARS and still counting.
That's more years than Clemson has been on probation in the history of it's program.
How can dirtpeckers say Clemson don't deserve the 1981 National Championship because of cheating, but not acknowledge that your best three years in your history is because of cheating? And you kept on cheating after the fact.

Failure to monitor for S. Carolina
Updated: April 27, 2012, 5:39 PM ET
Associated Press

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- The NCAA has ruled that South Carolina failed to monitor its athletic program that resulted in various rules violations and has accepted the school's proposed sanctions to cut six football scholarships and slash its official recruiting visits by more than half in the coming year.

There were no forfeiture of games or bowl ban attached to the penalties, which stemmed from athletes receiving $59,000 in impermissible benefits. The NCAA said South Carolina's cooperation went "beyond standard expectations."

NCAA committee on infractions chairman Britton Banowsky said it was obvious early on that South Carolina wanted to get at the truth and in some instances did more than was required during the enforcement process.

Scholarships for coach Steve Spurrier's football program will be reduced by three in each of the next two years, while official recruiting visits will be cut from 56 to 30 in 2012-2013.
"They took the interview process and discovery process to a higher level," Banowsky said.

The school also will pay a fine of $18,500. The football team will lose three of its 85 scholarships in both the 2013 and 2014 seasons. It also will cut official visits for football recruiting to 30 from 56 during the 20012-13 academic year.

The NCAA's final report revised up the total of impermissible benefits by $4,000 to $59,000.

South Carolina was placed on probation for three years, ending April 26, 2015.

South Carolina athletic director Eric Hyman pledged from the start his department would cooperate fully with the NCAA

"The university regrets the past actions and decisions by individuals that resulted in violations of NCAA legislation," Hyman said in a statement released after the NCAA ruling. "We are pleased, however, that the Committee on Infractions found the corrective actions we have taken and the penalties we have self-imposed reflect the university's commitment to full compliance with NCAA rules."

The case involved athletes staying at a local hotel near campus at a reduced rate and its connection to a mentoring group based in Delaware.

South Carolina president Harris Pastides said the university appreciated the NCAA's "thoughtful consideration of our case."

"While it is most unfortunate that we stumbled, we have certainly had a teachable moment from this experience which will strengthen our resolve to ensure that our athletics and our university operate in full compliance with NCAA legislation," Pastides said.

The NCAA found the Whitney Hotel charged a rate of $14.95 per athlete for two-bedroom suites. The NCAA said the rate should've been more than $57 per night for each athlete. One football player who spent more than year at the hotel, the NCAA said, received an extra benefit worth $19,280.

Former South Carolina compliance director Jennifer Stiles had said the hotel rate was comparable to other available off-campus housing. The NCAA called her assessment "flawed" in correspondence from 2010, and said the school should have compared the rate to the price for others who stayed at the Whitney long term.

"Had this good faith error in judgment not occurred, the university believes the violations in allegation one would have been minimized," South Carolina said in its NCAA response.

The NCAA also alleged that South Carolina received $8,000 in improper benefits from the Student Athlete Mentoring Foundation.

SAMF president Steve Gordon and treasurer Kevin Lahn were found to have paid for several unofficial visits by Gamecocks freshman receiver Damiere Byrd. Both Gordon and Lahn are South Carolina graduates.

SEC blog
SEC ESPN.com's Chris Low and Edward Aschoff write about all things SEC football in the conference blog.
More:
• Blog network: College Football Nation

Byrd was suspended for South Carolina's first four games and had to pay back $2,700.

Lahn also paid for a $3,350 dinner cruise on nearby Lake Murray for several prospects that was also attended by track coach Curtis Frye and 16 members of his program.

Football coach Steve Spurrier was not named in the violations.

The NCAA committee said "at least four athletic department employees did not recognize the potential violations."

South Carolina said it would pay a fine of $18,500 for four athletes who competed in 2009 and 2010 while ineligible because of these violations.

The university has disassociated itself from three boosters; Gordon Lahn, and Whitney general manager Jamie Blevins.

Stiles was demoted and her salary cut by 15 percent. She is still employed in the compliance office.

Other penalties included suspending Frye from coaching his team during this weekend's Penn Relays, limiting official visits to 50 for the men's and women's track team and already completed recruiting bans for basketball assistant Michael Boynton and quarterbacks coach G.A. Mangus.

Boynton was part of former coach Darrin Horn's staff and was not retained by replacement Frank Martin.

The penalties could've been much more severe. Banowsky, commissioner of Conference USA, said South Carolina chose not to manage information and protect itself from NCAA investigators as other schools have done when faced with allegations of rule breaking.

"They wanted to ask all the hard questions of all the right people," Banowsky said. "Even went beyond what the NCAA staff was doing. We see that less likely than we see the other approach and the report reflects how pleased the committee was with their diligence."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2014, 1:17 AM

I knew something else stunk about the coots other than all the trash around the stadium strewn everywhere...
Didn't ever actually read about their infractions & ALL their CHEATING!

But that figures.

Still, usually teams caught cheating win it all or are more in the talk about it at least :)

They BLEW it and they know it.

Apr 7, 2014, 2:02 PM

Clemson game happens every year.

Opportunities to win it all do not. Tennessee, UF and even Kentucky are starting to get really good players. Going to be tough for them.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

they don't comment, they may post a topic and run but never

Apr 7, 2014, 2:04 PM

a discussion. I call it the coot post and run.

I correct myself, who PLAY, still on

Apr 7, 2014, 2:25 PM

The football team at scar

Sorry I keep getting stuff from 18 wheeler's post

Apr 7, 2014, 2:28 PM

By the way, in all seriousness be careful out there if you are on 85 the roads were awful this morning. But check the rankings, WHAT THE #### DO THE RANKINGS MEAN? Lol man come on the number beside your name doesn't make you "relevant" ask the real USC

I even invite you to stop in 18 wheeler

Apr 7, 2014, 2:30 PM

Especially in the summer. Make stuff up? Lol why? You make it seem like I have no life and would be on a rival board

Re: I even invite you to stop in 18 wheeler

Apr 7, 2014, 3:49 PM

Ding ding ding!!!!
Exactly man!

Just tell him to GTFOH coot!
(Truck on...lol)

Re: I even invite you to stop in 18 wheeler

Apr 7, 2014, 5:32 PM [ in reply to I even invite you to stop in 18 wheeler ]

I will remind you that your post requested a response from a Gamecock. Since you asked for the response, why quibble?

Re: Well I guess you fell for the bait & ambush technique

Apr 7, 2014, 5:42 PM

Throw out the scratch & they'll come a'pecking & crowing :)

Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®
And I'll correct you: MY comment never asked your opinion on anything there coot...

Apr 7, 2014, 2:51 PM

I guess you'll be commenting on your own post!!!

Apr 7, 2014, 2:59 PM

92tiger I'm glad you cleared all of that up

Re: Re: Re: To all Gamecocks, please comment

Apr 7, 2014, 3:02 PM

Thanks ... Who else would have a post glorifying a COOT... But a COOT!

Apr 7, 2014, 2:54 PM

Clowney has brought this team A LOT of publicity and "The Hit" was seen by every college football player the country. He will most likely be the #1 pick in the draft so that helps as well. Did we win the SEC while he was here? Obviously not but winning 11 games and a top 5 ranking playing in the SEC (even the east which we all know is down right now) is something to be proud of.

I really don't believe he was as much of a distraction as you make him out to be. He didn't really get any extra benefits since like other players he had to go to class and was forced to sit out a couple of practices earlier in his career due to missing class. I agree that he could have worked harder in the weight room but he did do what was required just not much more.

I do wish that Spurrier would keep more stuff behind closed doors like Dabo but that's just not his personality.

It's just the way those guys talked ab him

Apr 7, 2014, 3:03 PM

Saying how he was treated as if he was a God. 18 wheeler has inside info tho, I don't know what I'm talkin ab and the kids I train and then see on Saturdays don't know as much about scar football as 18wheeler. Truck on. I do believe it is negative, especially coming from teammates. Of course not from fans, you dc. It's just a dig from a Clemson fan in your eyes. Just saying, did he bring in everything that was expected. Besides the hit, the meaningless victories against a less superior in state rival, and a bunch of Heisman talk followed up by bust talk and lazy talk. Did he bring in everything and do everything he was expected to do?

Re: It's just the way those guys talked ab him

Apr 7, 2014, 5:30 PM

Never said I had inside information did I? You are the one who made that inference. Did he bring in everything that was expected, whose expectations, yours? He made a heck of a contribution to our team and we are glad he is a Gamecock.

Re: Re: It's just the way those guys talked ab him

Apr 7, 2014, 5:40 PM

Heck of a contribution to the bench. He just used scar as an easy path to college so he could move on. If he gave a ratsass about scar he wouldve produced this year and came back for one more. Take off the maroon or burgundy glasses or whatever color you call it

Re: Re: BINGO! otherwise he'd have pulled a Vic Beasley!

Apr 7, 2014, 5:49 PM

Or maybe Clemsoned & come back for his senior year for an Orange Bowl type win or shot in the playoff games, since y'all are supposed to be so much better than before & should continue!?
Heck from y'alls fake #5 spot to boot, he should've seen a chance for a natty championship!!! Lol...cootjokes

Doesn't make sense

Apr 7, 2014, 6:36 PM

Clowney is a top 1-3 pick.

No reason for him to come back. Would be financially ludicrous for him to do so.

He wants to play pro football. He's not the first player that's ever wanted to play pro ball and used college to get there.

Good for him.

Re: Doesn't make sense

Apr 7, 2014, 6:46 PM

Nobody expected his stupidass to come back...for school??? Are you kidding!???

The point is he didn't give a ratsass or perform how he should've or won the heisman as predicted, or anything CLOSE to the nation's expectations. ..much less you're beloved ESecPN's standards (even though many tried not to eat their own crow...).

You're all just blinded coots missing it.

Apr 7, 2014, 7:04 PM

Clowney performed pretty well. Ask Tajh Boyd.

Apr 7, 2014, 7:33 PM

Clowney had one sack this year...and Boyd backed right into it. Not the "scaredness" I expected to see when Boyd was facing Mr. Overrated on his home turf.

Clowney is so 2012 it aint even funny.

Apr 7, 2014, 7:37 PM

Yeah I'd pick and choose a year too.

Apr 7, 2014, 7:40 PM

I just did. Hence my comment about 2012.

You can ignore Clowney's ineffectiveness if you want, it was on display for all the world to see. Brandon Thomas is going to make millions more - even following his ACL injury - thanks to your demi-God.

Thanks Clowney!

Apr 7, 2014, 7:43 PM

Sack leader at Death Valley

No he isn't***

Apr 7, 2014, 7:49 PM

Yes, yes he is.

Apr 7, 2014, 7:58 PM

The 6-6, 256 pound sophomore set the school record for sacks in a game with 4.5 and broke the school record for sacks in a season with 13 in the Gamecocks' 27-17 win at Clemson.

He totaled seven tackles, including six solo stops, and was also credited with a quarterback pressure.

The sack total was also a Clemson Memorial Stadium record.

Apr 7, 2014, 7:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Doesn't make sense ]

Again, refer to my original comment. That was in 2012. Are you really this stupid or do you just act this way to get attention? My 9 year old brother does that sometimes and it drives me nuts.

Apr 7, 2014, 7:56 PM

you choose 2013 and I choose 2012. Pretty simple. The really really really stupid thing is you trying to discount Clowneys effectiveness against you regardless of what year it is.

Apr 7, 2014, 8:00 PM

Yeah. The most recent one is definitely not the most relevant. Touche.

Apr 7, 2014, 8:06 PM

They were ALL relevant.

Re: all relevant...? ok, so remind us what he did in '13...

Apr 7, 2014, 8:11 PM

What has he done for y'all lately?

The answer: ride the pine, suck wind, & be a lazyass, bitchy-full-of-excuses disappointing primadonna...

Yep, real good! Just what all the predictions for him were! :)

Re: all relevant...? ok, so remind us what he did in '13...

Apr 7, 2014, 8:14 PM

Look, you arent going to admit that he was a big part in why we beat you. But you know its true.

Re: WE KNOW IT'S TRUE???!!! Ha Ha Hah!!!!!!

Apr 7, 2014, 8:18 PM

And now you've resorted to just making #### up...Our RB's ran it all over & around him!!!

Plus you've already been reminded of Tajh sacking himself into the Clown...!?

That's what we know!

Apr 7, 2014, 8:25 PM

Hmm... I guess you are right! We didnt need him to beat you anyway!

Apr 7, 2014, 8:28 PM

Probably the 1st near-true statement you've made!!! Probably ever! Lol...

All y'all needed was a helluvalotta damncrazy luck & the all of the 6 turnovers we gave y'all to win! (None of which, Clowney had ANY affect on)

Apr 7, 2014, 8:50 PM

I know! We were soooo lucky to make those interceptions and strip the punt returner!

Apr 7, 2014, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Doesn't make sense ]

Coots talk about living in the past...only their past consists only of the last 5 years! Lol

Re: "Yeah I'd pick and choose a year too."

Apr 7, 2014, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Doesn't make sense ]

Well in that case...I guess I'll take the year we won this states only national title, EVER in over 100 years of ANY program...
Oh, we've also won a few orange bowls & plenty of conference championships too, bit I guess '81 is still what we always shoot for ;)

Re: Are you referring to ALL THOSE SACKS this year???!!! LOL

Apr 7, 2014, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Doesn't make sense ]

He did squat!!! You're a typical delusional cocklover who's blind to reality! Hahahaaaah...ol' doodoo ice wouldn't have even touched Tajh this past season had he not turned & run over Clowney, giving him his single sack of the game!!! LMAO at your comment :-D what did he have total this year...? 5 maybe 6 sacks all year!???
What a joke & a lazy POS!
bite it yardbird!

Apr 7, 2014, 7:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Doesn't make sense ]

haha so a DE didn't win the heisman and that's underperforming? dayum the guy is athletic but that's pretty high expectations.

Re: Didn't win ANY THING actually! ;-)

Apr 7, 2014, 8:14 PM

Unless you include the team effort against us & that win.
No nothing for the best DE ever & in the nation according to all the media & y'all. ..still nada!?
I'd admit defeat here & say he more than underperformed!!!

Then why are the texans considering to trade their pick?

Apr 7, 2014, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Doesn't make sense ]

Because they don't believe any QB in this years draft is worthy of being picked high, and they know how lazy Clowney is.

Re: Then why are the texans considering to trade their pick?

Apr 7, 2014, 7:41 PM

Coach O'brien doesnt share your opinion on Clowneys "laziness"

Keep on living in fantasy land***

Apr 7, 2014, 7:47 PM

Re: Keep on living in fantasy land***

I guess the Texans head coach is in fantasy land too?

One of the main concerns clouding Clowney is that he's not a high-motor player on game days. O'Brien said he didn't have those reservations.

"I don't have any concerns about his motor," he said. "There are 90 plays a game in college. You'd be hard-pressed to find a defensive lineman to go like his life's on the line ... He played a lot of plays. He played hard this year. I think when the game was on the line — the Tennessee game, the Georgia game — this guy showed up and made a lot of plays."

Re: showed up against thUGA & Tenn?! lol!!!

Apr 7, 2014, 8:22 PM

And y'all lost both! What does that tell ya???

What an impact ;-j

Re: showed up against thUGA & Tenn?! lol!!!

Apr 7, 2014, 8:57 PM

Coach reviewed more film then just last year and was speaking about when Clowney tossed Murray around like a rag doll and caused the fumble and sacking UT quaterback and causing the fumble that won the game. But you knew that.

continuing to harp on 2 years ago, huh coot?!

Apr 7, 2014, 10:26 PM

Guess you can't read & comprehend very well!

Did Clowney suck it up & under-achieve or meet expectations & performance that all were expecting to witness in 2013???!!!

And let's try & not look like a total liar and delusional coot moron pumper, if you please.

EVERYONE knows the ONLY TRUE reply to that question, and if it weren't true it wouldn't have been such a major & talked about topic...even Spurturd wounded the clown about it!!!!

Apr 7, 2014, 7:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: It's just the way those guys talked ab him ]

what a horrible season

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2013/12/18/501063/clowney-again-named-coaches-association.html

Apr 7, 2014, 7:35 PM

Based solely on about 3 total games in his career in addition to one play each in the Michigan bowl game and the 2012 Tennessee game.

I've never seen a player live off of their HS hype so hard...and have such a vast standard deviation in performances.

Re: ya know, battered wives usually 'love' & keep crawling

Apr 7, 2014, 8:25 PM

Back & protecting the men who are using & abusing them too...Sounds like a coot-clowney love affair to me!!!

Haha...just too blind & stupid to see it or know better ;)

Glorifying?

Apr 7, 2014, 3:05 PM

Now I get it! This is how everyone talks to you and it's your way of being "glorified". Need no explanation here, ill treat you the same I promise!

Apr 7, 2014, 3:06 PM

None of what you said ever happened.Clowney was an excellent team player and expected and got NO special treatment. Just because he is gone doesnt mean we wont continue to win, we certainly will.

You have to just except the fact that the USC of old is gone. We recruit on a national level and are bringing in players just as good or better then yours.

Our facilities are on par with most of the major programs in the country now that Spurrier has gotten us on track the boosters are putting up more money, not to mention the money from the SEC bowl payouts and TV contacts.

In short, we are will be just fine without JC and will bring in top recruits to continue building the program.

Geez, OP sounds butthurt. We still own the overall series

Apr 7, 2014, 3:35 PM

they are in the height of their program's history. It won't be long before they drop off and our program will be superior again.

Re: Geez, OP sounds butthurt. We still own the overall series

Apr 7, 2014, 3:53 PM

"butthurt" says the nutless turd who has a Tiger handle and responds to every negative post about USC as if someone just slapped his momma.

LOL.

Re: must admit, was looking fwd to 1st posting

Apr 7, 2014, 4:02 PM

From IBeWriteGood® today...

& ya didn't disappoint!!! Lol!

Thanks & good to see you, lots of dirtpeckers in the house today...raining & all out on the yard ;)

I miss CJ has made valid points & is obviously not a coot.

Re: must admit, was looking fwd to 1st posting

Apr 7, 2014, 4:04 PM

I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me.

Re: and I approve of this pic!

Apr 7, 2014, 4:07 PM

And I approve of this message...Surely Dabo would too! :)

Liking the new sig-pic dude!

Re: and I approve of this pic!

Apr 7, 2014, 4:08 PM

LOL

Re: that pulse is kind of telling don't ya think?

Apr 7, 2014, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Geez, OP sounds butthurt. We still own the overall series ]

By overall record, do you mean in the last 5 years...?
And did you mean "we" as in coots...?

Butthurt =

Apr 7, 2014, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Geez, OP sounds butthurt. We still own the overall series ]

your life.

Were you dropped on your head as a child, or did losing to Clemson your whole life make you the low-IQ nutcase you are today?

lol! coot would know best...He lived with doodoo

Apr 7, 2014, 3:36 PM

And must've been his but buddy.

Keep dreaming clucker!

Geee, thanks for the auto-correct making it WRONG! I clearly typed: buttbuddy ;)

We'll SPOT you 22 more years before you get close to catchin

Apr 7, 2014, 3:45 PM

Up with Clemson's victorious record over USuCk cooterdüschdüsch!

Whoa

Apr 7, 2014, 4:03 PM

Lol y'all are funny. Get back to work. Anyways, to the #### fans who said this isn't true about him not lifting and being held to other standards, shut up. Read something else. I know what I was told, and that is the information I chose to share. From 3 reliable sources, who are INVOLVED with the program. Not ppl who chose to follow a couple of years ago. To the idiots calling Clemson fans "coots", tell em coot!

Re: Whoa

Apr 7, 2014, 6:47 PM

you are clueless

Re: you're still here...filthy coot!

Apr 7, 2014, 6:53 PM

I guess that just makes you a fuckinidiot...

Apr 7, 2014, 7:00 PM

aww, look! It knows profanity! You guys shouldnt ask people for a little back and forth if you cant take it.

Apr 7, 2014, 7:43 PM

Who can't take it?

That's quite the superiority complex. The definition of insanity is being that person in the room laughing at everyone else without realizing that everyone else is returning the favor 100 fold.

Congrats. You done stupided.

Apr 7, 2014, 8:05 PM

I dont think thats the definition of insanity. I dont think you can see me laughing and who is "everyone else" thats laughing at me since you are the only one responding? You are the one hearing voices! lol

No, trust me, everyone is laughing at you.

Apr 7, 2014, 8:15 PM

lol. You're a good sport.

Re: L O L @ You!!!

Apr 7, 2014, 8:38 PM

I guess I make #2...
& I would on the coots too if given the chance ;-}

Apr 7, 2014, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Re: you're still here...filthy coot! ]

Well i guess we should ask y'all clucks not to come on our board at all, but we've tried that & you dirty birds don't listen...
Sometimes it takes harsher methods to get the point across!

For your info: when a Tigerfan on here pose a comment/question to coots...it's 99% of the time a hypothetical question because you're not wanted here or your opinions to be known honestly.

When you do reply & post, it's just so we can pick on you & point out what losers you are hanging out on our site & trying to argue with us, lol.

Apr 7, 2014, 4:48 PM

Could you hire a translator?

Apr 7, 2014, 4:51 PM

I guess you didn't get the memo. It's considered stupid to ask people to read things to you after the age of 6 or 7.

Did your mom type that for you? Wait...that heifer can't read, either.

I'm so confused right now.

Re: ka-bewm. guess you'll have to get someone to read that!

Apr 7, 2014, 5:36 PM

Here, I'll translate...

He's saying "shutthehellupcoot!" & leave the premises :)

Re: ka-bewm. guess you'll have to get someone to read that!

Apr 10, 2014, 4:52 PM

Oh, the please comment part made that a bit confusing.

Apr 7, 2014, 5:41 PM [ in reply to Re: To all Gamecocks, please comment ]

It wouldnt help you any

Could you stop selling meth***

Apr 7, 2014, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: To all Gamecocks, please comment ]

I think Connor Shaw was our best player

Apr 7, 2014, 6:18 PM

J. Clowney was our most talented player.

I'm not really sure what you are seeking with your post.

I can't admit that "all we did was beat Clemson" because that's not true. But of course beating some really good Clemson teams was a pretty big deal obviously.

I was glad to have Clowney on my team, he made a serious impact on our defense in a positive way, and now he's headed for the NFL.

I think you got a point ....

Apr 7, 2014, 7:09 PM

Regardless of who is the cox best player , Shaw was the most influential in the winning, imho. Reminds me a lot of Rodney Williams. People say he cant do this or cant do that , but , then again , all he does is win. I don't like shaw, glad to see he is gone , but I will admit he is one tough nut to crack. I think his tough mindedness and being a coach's son helped him to cope with Spurrier. He probably made Spurrier look good at times, and it seems to me like Spurrier finally realized that in Shaws senior year. On the other hand, if Clowney had come to Clemson , I think we probably don't lose to the cox at least two of his three years and really , we might have gone undefeated one of the last two years. Our defense needed a true difference maker, which clowney can be, even on one of his bad days.

The point of the post is why do coots worship Clowney....

Apr 7, 2014, 7:31 PM [ in reply to I think Connor Shaw was our best player ]

when he was lazy all three years, and could careless about your school. And yes he was lazy all 3 years. His first two years he was propped up by Melvin Ingram and Devin Taylor. When there wasn't another star at the other end, Clowney quit on the team.

It's really simple, even for a coot, why worship a player who lied about injuries and quit on his team? Remember the supposed bone spurs, that were repeated about most of the season, and that he needed surgery. Well, he never had any surgery for it. If his bone spurs were as bad as he claimed either one of two things would have happened: A. he has surgery and can't go to the combine, or B. he doesn't have surgery and performs poorly at the combine due to bone spurs.

That' a ludicrous post

Apr 7, 2014, 10:21 PM

but not unexpected from you.

There is a reason why- 3+ months after the season- Clemson fans spend plenty of their time talking about one Gamecock player- and it isn't because he's a so-so player.

Re: oh...that's why??? WRONG!!! We're talking about doodoo

Apr 7, 2014, 10:31 PM

Clowney because the draft is this week cootshit...

But we see all you useless dirtpeckers are STILL here trying desperately for acceptance & validation.
Thus proving y'all don't have ##### to talk about or be excited over with your own team sites...

Apr 7, 2014, 6:25 PM

Don't care which team you pull for, this is a stupid post. SCAR is building a program and doing a dang good job of it. Deny it if you like.

Re: sure....plenty of room for another coot to chime in!

Apr 7, 2014, 6:41 PM

Wrong...you meant to say "had" built.

Time to see the writing on the wall, maybe I should say, "the readin' on da walls."

Shameclucks have peaked & reached their pinnacle, now it's about to be back to normal mediocrity for the coot turds!

I will always like the guy

Apr 7, 2014, 7:13 PM

The jabs at Tahj and the whole never going to lose to Clemson
sure endured him to me.
Holding the sack record at Death Valley is a nice touch.
I can just assume without him around the poor old Gamecocks will
fall off greatly. Just like when Jeffery, Lattimore, Ingram, Rice etc
left.
All we Gamecocks can point to is a lame State Championship
and no BCS or MNC or an SEC championship for that mater.
Sad state of affairs.
For now....how about a high five?

Learn the history of your own team. Y'all were mediocre...

Apr 7, 2014, 7:39 PM

when Sidney Rice was on your team. And yes we all know coots only can count when using their fingers.

Re: I'll pass on the coot-touching...

Apr 7, 2014, 8:46 PM [ in reply to I will always like the guy ]

But yeah...we had to ENDURE hearing all his BS excuses as well!

That & his sorry attitude towards commitment & effort make him about as *endearing* as a hemorrhoid, not herpes though because at least he went away ;)

Apr 7, 2014, 9:34 PM

I cant speak for all G amecocks but I never expected one player, with that player being a DE, to magically win us a championship. He had a good three years. Probably could have done more last year but he pls ted hurt alot and was scheme around alot. Plus, he should have been in NFL already and he knew it. I like Clowney and glad he played for us. I like players like Lattimore and Shaw alot more. Still, he played 3 years and we had our first 3 11 win seasons. He was a big part of that. He brought tons of publicity and there is a chance he brings tons more. Like I said, glad we had him for 3 years.

Re: so you liked players like Shaw & Lattimore better?

Apr 7, 2014, 10:39 PM

Hmmm...maybe because they played with all their heart & ability & commitment, every time they took the field...unlike Clowney?
Yep, gotta hand it to those two. They achieved all they could at USuCk & deserve to be commended, even as a Clemson fan.
but your explanation of Clowney & his not trying as hard as he should've or could've is taken right out of the definition of under-acheiver and laziness.
Appreciate the agreement on the facts!

Re: so you liked players like Shaw & Lattimore better?

Apr 8, 2014, 11:10 PM

I agree he underacheived somewhat last year, though I think expectations were absurdly high. I think its too early to know if its k zines. I think he will work hard as a pro. I think the bigger problem was that he could have been the #1 pick as a sophomore. He had tons of talk in his head about whether he should even play his junior year. I have no doubts there were people close to him repeatedly warning him to play it safe. He had watched our other possible horseman contender blow two knees. All of that may make him a bad teamate but it doesnt necessarily mean he is lazy. We will see. I am betting he has a fine NFL career. I just think the NFL was in his head before he finished his business USC.

Seriously

Apr 7, 2014, 11:45 PM

It's a Clemson board. Don't come on here if you don't want to see Scar players talked ab the same way Clemson players are talked ab on your boards. Regardless of what your friends have seen at practices and told you about, I WAS STATING WHAT 3 SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PLAYERS TOLD ME WHEN I ASKED HOW CLOWNEY WAS AS A TEAMMATE. I asked opinion, but what I stated ab him as a teammate, from his teammates was not opinion. Everything you ###### morons say is from a fan perspective, you say it bc you pull for him and refuse to admit he is a lazy, under achiever

Underachiever?

Apr 8, 2014, 2:15 AM

I'm not defending Clowney's work ethic, mainly because I don't have a clue what it was, but the OP is really reaching for something to harass SCAR fans about......

I wish all the stuff I underachieved at would result in me still being considered the best at what I was doing, and it would be cool if by being lazy and not working out I ended up ripped with about 7% body fat.

There has got to be better topics to rag SCAR fans than this one.

Re: Underachiever?

Apr 8, 2014, 3:36 AM

Not concerned with his body composition. Just an opinion. There's more scar fans on here than Clemson it seems, needed to entertain the crowd

Re: Seriously

Apr 10, 2014, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Seriously ]

How would what his teammates say about him as a teammate not be opinion?

Coots

Apr 10, 2014, 6:06 PM

is the term.

Not "Gamecocks"

Replies: 111
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic