Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Vic Beasley - Coming Home
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,746

FB Update: WATCH: Vic Beasley - Coming Home

May 6, 2015, 10:45 AM

WATCH: Vic Beasley - Coming Home

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vic and Grady and Goodman and seems like Im missing a couple

May 6, 2015, 5:45 PM

all on the Dirty Bird roster. Makes me sorta want to pull for the Falcons, but their fans are about as close to UScar fans as they come. At best they are Ugah lite. I will pull for the Clemson boys, but I cant pull for the rest. Any Matty ICE? I still hate that dagger in the heart lol.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vic and Grady and Goodman and seems like Im missing a couple

May 6, 2015, 7:40 PM

Just don't pull for the Falcon fan base, team only. I just can not pull for our players without pulling for our players to win. We have 3 great Tigers playing for the Birds, and if they win, the wins will be largely bc of our 3 great Tigers ROARING through offenses. It want be to much longer, and Tiger fans will have to toss a coin bc of Tigers being on all NFL teams!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Equally important- Roaring thru the hearts and minds on the

May 6, 2015, 8:36 PM

TV sets in Atl and NO.

My impression of a 5-star deep in sec country... "One second Coach Saban. Let me see if C.J. runs this one back"

May 6, 2015, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Vic and Grady and Goodman and seems like Im missing a couple ]

Having been a Falcons fan since the days of Bartkowski and the red helmet days, I take offense to this. I am nothing like a coot or a dog.

I have an education.
I have a professional job
I do not have any drug habits
and I have realistic expectations of my team

I will say that if my enthusiasm for Atlanta compared to that of Clemson where Clemson is a 10/10, Atlanta is about a 5/10. If they lose, which I am quite used to, it bothers me for about 5 minutes. We have gone to the SB once, and got smacked by a geriatric at QB, so my expectations are not that high. With the addition of Clemson players though, my enthusiasm may increase a bit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2015, 9:17 PM

Falcons' fans don't really know just yet what got added to their defensive unit. This is going to boost their potential exponentially. I can't wait. And, as far as their being coot-like, nobody is that bad. ugay is close, but not as bad as coots. ugay is low class. coots are classless. (Yes, I realize I started 3 sentences without capital letters. Neither of those dregs to society, coots nor ugay, deserve a capital letter in their names.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2015, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Vic and Grady and Goodman and seems like Im missing a couple ]

They have 3 Tigers that I know wants to win, and they have learned how to win. And that's to be all In at practice everyday. That will make the games easy, easy like NFL Sunday's at noon!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Fitting........Good Video.***

May 6, 2015, 7:01 PM

Awesome video....Congrats Vic....: )***

May 7, 2015, 7:00 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,746
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic