Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Very anxious to see Meredith play. Also will unc beat scar by double digits again in charlotte?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Very anxious to see Meredith play. Also will unc beat scar by double digits again in charlotte?

Apr 3, 2018, 10:39 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very anxious to see Meredith play. Also will unc beat scar by double digits again in charlotte?

Apr 3, 2018, 10:46 AM

Has it been announced that Meredith will play tonight. Hopefully he will.

The game tonight is a sellout.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very anxious to see Meredith play. Also will unc beat scar by double digits again in charlotte?

Apr 3, 2018, 10:52 AM

Not yet but I’m hopeful. I’m definitely going since I had to skip out on the game at coastal due to weather. If he does play I expect an anxious and exciting atmosphere

Apr 3, 2018, 10:49 AM

I hope Strider has a good game, I assume it’s going to take 7+ to win tonight.

Apr 3, 2018, 10:51 AM

Yea he can’t give coastal to many freebies. He can get away with some missed spots but must limit walks and he’ll be successful

Apr 3, 2018, 11:48 AM

I went to the game at Coastal. We played a little sloppy but I hope they have put it together since then. Beer is finally hitting the ball. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2018, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Very anxious to see Meredith play. Also will unc beat scar by double digits again in charlotte? ]

I went to the game at Coastal. We played a little sloppy but I hope they have put it together since then. Beer is finally hitting the ball. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2018, 12:42 PM

That was the game we made multiple errors in the first 2 innings and that's not even including mental errors, and still almost came back to win. I hope we pound them tonight

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic