Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Very Interesting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,044

Very Interesting

Nov 30, 2017, 9:02 AM

Jimbo has a terrible season (1 terrible season), and he quits or is asked to leave? I can't stand to listen to him, but he seems to have delivered some pretty great results at "free shoes University". Is there more to it than the wins and losses? Just seems strange to this old man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's definitely more to it.

Nov 30, 2017, 9:12 AM

Like the fans telling him to get lost as he walked off the field earlier this season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very Interesting

Nov 30, 2017, 9:13 AM

A year ago when LSU came after Jimbo, I said he should have taken it because FSU had peaked. Not many agreed with that. Was told I knew nothing about foot ball. Well, even with Francoise they were not a good team and I never understood how they were ranked so high preseason. My thinking was and is that Jimbo had benefited significantly in FL recruiting with UF and Miami so down. Richt is killing it in Miami now and Mullen is coming. He hasn’t beaten Clemson in 3 years and has to play us and Miami every year. TAMU is a career extended for him and if he doesn’t jump now, he will be pushed before long. BTW I really don’t like him, but just looking objectively as to why I think he will go this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very Interesting

Nov 30, 2017, 9:55 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/How-much-have-Jimbo-Fishers-personal-problems-affected-1759709?tstart=0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,044
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic