Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vaccine
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 273

Vaccine

Nov 22, 2020, 12:09 PM

back in March April May we were told that vaccines would take years. 12-18 months was thrown out but scoffed at because there was no way it could happen that fast, if at all, because we have common colds that are caused by corona viruses with no vaccines. 12-18 months was like the magical 6 feet so everyone remembers this.

Fast forward 6-8 months and we have multiple vaccines that should be approved in 2-3 weeks. There is no reason to think they won't even though the FDA usually takes many months to approve anything.

Front line workers will get vaccinated in December but its going to take until April before everyone else gets vaccinated. It's not clear why nothing happens for 4 months but be careful out there!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vaccine

Nov 22, 2020, 4:37 PM

Americans can do anything that they set their minds to. Shout out to science and free enterprise.

Medical personnel first, then the elderly and other at-risk people, then essential workers, then the rest of us.

Hopefully, by July 4th, we can all celebrate Independence Day with a new found appreciation of our country AND our individual freedoms.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2020, 9:56 AM

I don't know a single person that plans on taking the vaccine.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Nov 23, 2020, 10:11 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like you know a bunch of folks that are selfish and

Nov 23, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Vaccine ]

not too educated then.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 4
| visibility 273
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic