Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
VT at UNC on Saturday (noon) will be a good one.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

VT at UNC on Saturday (noon) will be a good one.

Oct 8, 2020, 9:16 PM

VT(+4.5) hasn't been talked about much, but in their 2 games, they beat NC State by 3 TDs while down 23 players to COVID, and then Duke last week down 21 players due to COVID. UNC found out last week what being a weekly favorite with expectations and a target on your back feels like and squeaked out a win.

What are y'alls thoughts on this one?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: VT at UNC on Saturday (noon) will be a good one.

Oct 8, 2020, 9:25 PM

and yet the domers rescheduled because they reportedly had seven players out.

Before the season started, I would have said unc, but now I'm thinking a much tougher call. The wife is a tech grad (and a Clemson fan), so you know who I'll be pulling for.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2020, 9:37 PM

VT gets most of their players back this week, including their starting QBs. On the other hand, the injury bug has hit UNC, with our best OL. DL, safety and db will be out.

I predict our high powered offense will get on track this week and the Heels win in a squeaker. I was lucky enough to be one of 3,500 fans to secure tickets to the game so I’m stoked for the weekend.

Looking forward to Clemson v Miami as well. I hope Tigers win in a close one.

Oct 8, 2020, 9:29 PM

Heels in a squeaker.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2020, 9:37 PM

VT by 10.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2020, 9:48 PM

My head agrees with you. Heels have not impressed to date. My heart says Heels win.

Oct 8, 2020, 9:58 PM

Looking forward to this game, but I believe the tarholes win in a reasonably small, but double digit fashion. Maybe by 10-12....

Oct 9, 2020, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: VT at UNC on Saturday (noon) will be a good one. ]

If VT has to send out two true freshmen at corner and a walk on at safety like they did against Duke, Sammy boy will light them up like the fourth of July. If VT can get some semblance of their two deep back on the back end of the defense, this will be a game. If not, it's going to be a long afternoon for the Hokies.

This one could go either way and the point spread could be anything. I have no clue week to week who is even going to take the field for VT. I've started printing roster cards to watch the games with because so many unknowns with strange numbers keep running onto the field.

Oct 9, 2020, 12:29 AM

I couldn't care any less about who wins, my only concern is how many TDs will our Tigers beat Miami by. My guess is 3 TDs, Go Tigers, turn Miami out to be Miwhammi!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Going with UNC

Oct 9, 2020, 12:34 AM

I will be watching this one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic