Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Uva making our struggles on D with them look horrible
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Uva making our struggles on D with them look horrible

Oct 10, 2020, 1:28 PM

Wow

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uva making our struggles on D with them look horrible

Oct 10, 2020, 1:31 PM

Wait a minute. I thought uva was a good team and very stout in the trenches. I thought we were just spoiled

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2020, 1:33 PM

I’m just glad we have fans like you around to diagnose the problems. We could spend tons of money elsewhere by coming to the message boards and reading the fans comments instead of paying coaches lol

Oct 10, 2020, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Uva making our struggles on D with them look horrible ]

We lead by four tds in the fourth quarter before pulling the starters... If that's Tigernet's definition of struggling I'll take it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2020, 1:36 PM

Do you even understand that last week was Virginias superbowls and yes we struggled a little but soundly whipped a good team. They are having a little lull after they gave everything they had against us last week. Also this game isn't over. Virginia will make it a game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2020, 1:42 PM

Sorry but we didn't play well. And UVA is a 7-3/6-4 team at best. Rewatch our game. In one on one matchups we got whipped up front. Our young D line will be great, but this season will not go as many of you are penciling in. Sorry but it is just a fact. We will have to blitz to be what we want to be. With that comes a big risk

Tyler Davis, Justin Foster, and Xavier Thomas say hi

Oct 10, 2020, 1:48 PM

Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Tyler Davis, Justin Foster, and Xavier Thomas say hi

Oct 10, 2020, 2:21 PM

You beat me to it on your reply.

Oct 10, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Uva making our struggles on D with them look horrible ]

I can’t believe a bunch of 18-22 year old kids playing a sport don’t look perfect and live up to the expectations of a grown man! Something needs to be done about this

Oct 10, 2020, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Uva making our struggles on D with them look horrible ]

Haha man just call it like it is. We struggled against a subpar team. It is what it is. We did against Pitt in 2016 but lost l, same in 2018 against Cuse and lost.
Last year it was UNC and pulled it out. We have those games. Hopefully we learn from it and move on. But don’t try make it sound better by saying we were their super bowl and they are having a hangover. They are sub par to mediocre at best.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only to people on depression meds***

Oct 10, 2020, 1:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's like you know nothing about football***

Oct 10, 2020, 1:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Oct 10, 2020, 1:47 PM

It is well known and strangely accurate- teams tend to have a "down" game the game after they play us. Add that in with very limited tape on UVA, how young we are on D, and we didn't play well...on to miami tho- I'm so ready for trevor & travis to spank these canes!!! GO TIGERS!!

the transitive property does not apply well to college football...

Oct 10, 2020, 2:03 PM

there was one year that Stoney Brook or somebody like that was theoretically the "national champ" ... team A beat B, B beat C, etc etc.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Oct 10, 2020, 2:36 PM

Exactly my thoughts. The other thing this indicates is we get everybody's A game. Which in turn helps us.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol.***

Oct 10, 2020, 11:17 PM

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic