Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Urban Meyer is clueless and Ohio State is gutless"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,665

"Urban Meyer is clueless and Ohio State is gutless"

Aug 23, 2018, 2:55 PM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-spt-urban-meyer-ohio-state-suspension-rosenbloom-20180823-story.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Urban Meyer is clueless and Ohio State is gutless"

Aug 23, 2018, 3:08 PM

The writer leaves no doubt about his opinion on the Ohio State/Meyer situation. Expect this topic to be covered from every angle during the season because the media is not going to let it die.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2018, 6:07 PM

And for good reason. Last night, the Ohio State University gave two massive middle fingers to all victims of domestic violence. They could have saved everybody a huge chunk of wasted time by just coming out early and saying “We believe winning football games is more important than the victims of domestic violence and abuse in America,” because that’s the exact message Urban Meyer’s “apology” and OSU’s so-called “punishment” sends.

Hope you’re proud of yourself, Buckeyes. On behalf of the victims of domestic violence nationwide, I hope the media absolutely drowns you in bad press...to the point where no mother, father, or guardian will ever entrust their children to your care again.

Take a good long look, people. THIS is the Ohio State University. O-H I-O.

Aug 23, 2018, 6:34 PM

Here’s the thing... there’s a reason why DV wasn’t mentioned last night.

POTD!!!!!

Aug 23, 2018, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Re: "Urban Meyer is clueless and Ohio State is gutless" ]

Topher said:

And for good reason. Last night, the Ohio State University gave two massive middle fingers to all victims of domestic violence. They could have saved everybody a huge chunk of wasted time by just coming out early and saying “We believe winning football games is more important than the victims of domestic violence and abuse in America,” because that’s the exact message Urban Meyer’s “apology” and OSU’s so-called “punishment” sends.

Hope you’re proud of yourself, Buckeyes. On behalf of the victims of domestic violence nationwide, I hope the media absolutely drowns you in bad press...to the point where no mother, father, or guardian will ever entrust their children to your care again.

Take a good long look, people. THIS is the Ohio State University. O-H I-O.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2018, 1:19 AM [ in reply to Re: "Urban Meyer is clueless and Ohio State is gutless" ]

MY God you're a drama queen. Everything is Meyers fault. he should be the police, the judge and the jury, right> I mean head Coach means all that stuff? Toughen up ole boy.

Ummm, the same issues in 2009 and 2015

Aug 24, 2018, 8:12 AM

Yea, he should have been judge, jury, and executioner. You must not have a lot of leadership experience.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2018, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Re: "Urban Meyer is clueless and Ohio State is gutless" ]

Great attitude! Just toughen up. Maybe you’re saying he should have told the victim that.

There should be zero tolerance for domestic violence. And by the way our beautiful little state usually leads the country in this category. It’s appaling.

Aug 23, 2018, 9:36 PM

Do they really expect folks to believe he had no idea what was going on. Were all his interactions with smith only football related. Did he never interact with the grandson of his mentor in a social setting. He never had smith and his family over for a picnic. His wife never mentioned it. He never felt compelled to be a mentor to smith and try to set him straight on how to treat women.

Yea right.

He's now tainted and his record will forevermore have an an asterisk. The victims never mentioned are his mentors great grandchildren who had to witness all this.

I just hope Urban Meyer’s.....

Aug 24, 2018, 11:59 AM

Daughters are never affected by domestic violence.....I would have liked to hear someone ask him that question during the season.

Aug 24, 2018, 5:42 AM

You should see what Clay Travis has to say about him at outkickthecoverage.com.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2018, 7:45 AM

great article, thanks for posting

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,665
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic