Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Updated 247 rankings of Clemson FB commits/prospects...Link:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,410

Updated 247 rankings of Clemson FB commits/prospects...Link:

Feb 9, 2017, 4:48 PM

http://247sports.com/Article/A-close-look-at-the-rise-and-fall-of-Clemson-prospects-in-the-up-51203216

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's cool, but

Feb 9, 2017, 8:54 PM

In another section, they rank Baker Mayfield as a better player than Deshaun Watson in the past season. Not just Lamar Jackson, but BAKER MAYFIELD!

Casts suspicion on every other "ranking" they create.

Sort of makes you want to simply ignore them entirely and just wait to see if guys actually turn out to be winners once they get on the field.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that would certainly qualify as NUTS***

Feb 9, 2017, 9:31 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Regardless of ranking accuracy, I like having the list of

Feb 10, 2017, 1:23 AM [ in reply to That's cool, but ]

both commits and known prospects easy to access... If you check out the Ohio State article next to it, there are at least a half dozen guys that both teams are recruiting and probably more. It makes for a good reference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I h ave never heard of this Hunter Mayfield. Could he be

Feb 10, 2017, 7:53 AM [ in reply to That's cool, but ]

Baker Mayfield?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh? ??***

Feb 10, 2017, 8:28 AM

;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Updated 247 rankings of Clemson FB commits/prospects...Link:

Feb 10, 2017, 8:18 AM

I know the article explained that it's early in the process, and exposure has a lot to do with the revised rankings, but.....Cook up from 37 to 4 and Surtain down from 11 to 13? Give. Me. A. Break.

I'm one of those guys who thinks games are won in the trenches. I'll take top OL and DL recruits over other positions 90% of the time. But Surtain is in that 10%. He's the guy I want to see at Clemson more than anyone in the class not named Trevor Lawrence. He dropped while Cook rose to top 5?? Surtain is so flipping good that his highlights are mostly him creating sacks with blanket coverage. He doesn't even get thrown at!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2017, 8:57 AM

Just fyi, our coaches like Anthony cook a ton. To them, Cook and Surtain are 1a and 1b on the board.

Feb 10, 2017, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Updated 247 rankings of Clemson FB commits/prospects...Link: ]

Like it or not Cook is just as good if not better that surtain. Cover wise I think Cook is better but helping out in run game barely surtain.

I hae only watched Muke Jones play once, but...

Feb 10, 2017, 8:33 AM

he is underrated b every service if I go by the 1 game I saw. He looked like he will be a great LB, not just good at Clemson.

Mike*****

Feb 10, 2017, 8:33 AM

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,410
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic