Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Update on Miles Murphy (5 star DE Ga.)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 4,813

Update on Miles Murphy (5 star DE Ga.)

Mar 15, 2019, 5:49 PM

Free article on Rivals front page details Clemson's determination in the state of Georgia. Alluded that Clemson leads for Miles and could possibly get another 5 star in Ath Arik Gilbert the states top prospect. Thumps up are appreciated! Go tigers :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Update on Miles Murphy (5 star DE Ga.)

Mar 15, 2019, 5:49 PM

https://n.rivals.com/news/take-two-can-clemson-land-a-5-star-from-georgia-again-

Wow!!! Can Clemson sign the top 3 SDE in the 2020

Mar 15, 2019, 5:59 PM

Class? They currently lead for all 3!!!!! What a DL class we are putting together, it could be the best ever.

Mar 15, 2019, 6:02 PM

This is very strange...its definitely not a bad thing but i literally have no idea what we are going to do with all this talent if things fall how their trending.

Xavier Thomas 5*
KJ Henry 5*
Justin Mascoll High 4*
Bryan Bresee 5* and #1 overall player
Myles Murphy 5*
Jordan burch 5* #3 overall player

We only have 2 defensive ends on the field at a time. This just sounds like an embarrassment of overkill. Idk how to feel. some NFL teams don't have that much talent at 1 position group.

Mar 15, 2019, 6:08 PM

Mascoll was originally recruited to play LB and Bresee is massive and may move inside to DT just like how we did Jordan Williams. Don’t be surprised

Mar 15, 2019, 6:22 PM

I definitely think Bresee could Play DT that have him listed at 290 as a jr in highschool...but he hasn't spoken on being real open to making that transition. He seems to be adamant about Playing End. Which could hurt his Recruiting. I love getting talent but I hate transfers. It almost makes me not want Murphy just because of what that would mean for the rest of the line up.

No... We want as many quality players as possible. ***

Mar 15, 2019, 6:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2019, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Update on Miles Murphy (5 star DE Ga.) ]

I’m not sure where you heard or read that from. I’ve watched a vid of him talking about how our coaches were telling him how they’d move him around all over the line just like he does in High School. DT may be his home sooner than later though

Mar 15, 2019, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Update on Miles Murphy (5 star DE Ga.) ]

UGA has the same issue with Nolan Smith. Bama is stocked up too. They will keep coming and we'll keep putting them in the NFL with championship rings (unlike UGA).

Mar 15, 2019, 10:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Update on Miles Murphy (5 star DE Ga.) ]

Bresee can play anywhere on the DL. He is an athletic, high-motor Cyborg Werewolf.

He has the potential to move around like Christain.

Message was edited by: Clemmer®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemmer.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2019, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Update on Miles Murphy (5 star DE Ga.) ]

Ask Saban how he manages it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

We are going to run the wide defense end six

Mar 15, 2019, 6:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Update on Miles Murphy (5 star DE Ga.) ]

It’s a variation of Jerry Claiborne’s wide tackle six that he ran at the university of Maryland when he had Randy white .

Re: We are going to run the wide defense end six

Mar 15, 2019, 6:45 PM

To me I think this cycle is important to beef that O-line! I think we have done that with all 4 star commits. Next to me is TE. I hear that Gilbert kid (#1 athlete) is a freak like Lay we signed this year. Coaches are recruiting him to play TE bc he's 6'7 and caught over 1,100 yards last year as a wr/te combo. If we get this kid and teach him to block watch out! First step is getting him. On a side note does anyone know much about the runningbacks on the board for this class???

There is a 5 star RB from Lakeland, FL

Mar 15, 2019, 7:30 PM

That is a Clemson/Florida battle, his name escapes at the moment.

Re: There is a 5 star RB from Lakeland, FL

Mar 15, 2019, 8:42 PM

Bowman.

Re: We are going to run the wide defense end six

Mar 15, 2019, 10:58 PM [ in reply to We are going to run the wide defense end six ]

I thought it was called the Mississippi Wide Tackle Six back in the 60s.

Some kids want all the touches and all the glory

Mar 15, 2019, 10:20 PM

, and in fairness may need extra touches to prove their value to scouts. But the smart, REALLY talented kids KNOW they are good, and figure fewer touches means less wear and tear on their bodies and a longer NFL career. You can never have too many talented bodies around, and Dabo makes a point of giving everyone some time without grinding anyone down. It's truly win-win for all.

Replies: 16
| visibility 4,813
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic