Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Update on Cousins with Covid 19 here in Spartanburg and NYC.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,490

Update on Cousins with Covid 19 here in Spartanburg and NYC.

Apr 25, 2020, 8:04 PM

Thanks to everyone for the prayers for my 1st cousins and 2 of them's spouses. My Cousins here in Spartanburg have fully recovered. They remained at home during their sickness and slowly but surely got well. One of them said shortly after they tested positive for it that by the time he got home and was walking from driveway to house that he was so short of breath that he felt like trying to crawl just to make it inside. His spouse had the hardest time with it but she is fine now as is my other cousin.(his brother). My cousin in NYC and her husband are on the downside of the virus sickness. They also were able to stay at home and are out of the woods with this. Thanks Again to everyone for your prayers and kind words. So grateful that all five of my cousins came through this unscathed. Thankful for all of you here on Tiger Net and of course Thank You Lord for answering all of the prayers for my cousins. GOD BLESS and GO TIGERS!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Update on Cousins with Covid 19 here in Spartanburg and NYC.

Apr 25, 2020, 8:12 PM

Glad to hear - take care Doorman

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2020, 8:15 PM

Glad to hear the great news. My niece was also able to stay at home. She had a rough go of it but is now on the downside. Keep praying for everyone going through this thing. Remember “God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2020, 8:53 PM

So wonderful to hear the good news! God bless you and all of yours, and all of us! and...

GO all Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2020, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Update on Cousins with Covid 19 here in Spartanburg and NYC. ]

^^^^ So glad your niece is doing Better. Praise the Lord. Continued prayers for all affected by Covid 19.

Apr 25, 2020, 9:37 PM

Good to hear that they've made it through the worst part. Wishing blessings on all our Tiger family!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 10:36 AM

Great to hear. Stay safe!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,490
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic