Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unreal Tiger D didn’t miss a major beat w/o DexterL but saddened he missed all the Fun.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Unreal Tiger D didn’t miss a major beat w/o DexterL but saddened he missed all the Fun.

Jan 13, 2019, 9:49 AM

Hope this substance matter is solved one way or the other and he gets a high draft so to continue his football journey of greatness!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unreal Tiger D didn’t miss a beat w/o DexterL but saddened he missed all the Fun.

Jan 13, 2019, 9:55 AM

I'm asking because I just do not know. How will any of this affect his draft status? Based on NFL nonsense and forgiveness for almost everything (see Jameis Winston, Dalvin Cook, Mixon, M Bryant, etc), I cannot even imagine that any team would overlook like Dex and not select him when they have the chance. What am I missing?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unreal Tiger D didn’t miss a beat w/o DexterL but saddened he missed all the Fun.

Jan 13, 2019, 10:00 AM

This won’t affect his draft status at all. It definitely needs to be cleared up especially for the two on our team and we just need to identify what caused it so it won’t happen again.

I would imagine the staff knows a whole lot more than is being said. Not sure how long the appeal will take.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2019, 10:09 AM

Nit picking I suppose but I think we did miss big Dex. We bent a lot but did not break between the 20’s. I don’t think we would’ve bent nearly as much with Dex in there. Just my opinion. I think Dex would’ve been coming up the middle at Tua just like Bevo got after Uga. A lot of those 10-yard runs wouldn’t have happened. Several of this Tua scrambles may have been even more frantic for Tua. Huggins played great but big Dex is a very rare playmaker at DT. Wishing him and Huggins the best in the NFL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2019, 10:12 AM

LBB, I think his stuffing ability was missed but overall it did not make a difference. AL had a number of 6 to 10 yard runs in the middle of the line which I believe he would have stopped. AL was trying to take advantage of Dex not being there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, with Dex Bama wouldn't have so many...

Jan 13, 2019, 10:15 AM

yrds on the ground, imo. We missed him but it's for certain one man don't stop no show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am incredibly sad for Big Dex and how his career at Clemson ended.

Jan 13, 2019, 10:15 AM

I hope they clear this issue up soon for all 3 players.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic