Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unexpected departures??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Unexpected departures??

Jan 20, 2020, 11:47 AM

Were there any that we know of to open up spots for this recruiting class or are we done in this class??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unexpected departures??

Jan 20, 2020, 11:55 AM

Not sure but reading this made me think of Etienne again. I'm so pumped he is coming back. So HUGE! Toss in a big TE and our offense is going to be MEAN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2020, 12:49 PM

I wouldn’t be shocked if we lose another DT due to the log jam and freshman coming in who will pass by some of the depth guys, and maybe a wr or two.

I have names in mind but it doesn’t matter I gave the positions. And we already have lost 2, Brice and kelly, and more if you count something we found out about earlier Like reeves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2020, 1:00 PM

Watch for fallout related to ETN leaving. I suspect Lyn-J might look to transfer elsewhere if he can avoid sitting out a year without moving to FCS.

Jan 20, 2020, 1:09 PM

I 100% think we will lose a running back or two with Etienne coming back. Bowman is supposed to jump to the head of the line behind Etienne. That leaves Dixon, Mellusi, Dukes, Phil Mafa, and Rencher in a pickle. I'm hearing a lot of talk about Mikey Dukes in the passing game because his hands are supposedly incredible. I wouldnt be surprised to see Lyn-J leave honestly. Most likely splitting time with Bowman next year as a reserve, and then leaving for a starting job.

Any chance Dixon converts to a slot reciever?

Jan 20, 2020, 1:13 PM

With his speed, he could be a deadly weapon from that position.

We could get him the ball on jet sweeps, too.

Jan 20, 2020, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Unexpected departures?? ]

Bowman will have to compete. He will not come in and be given a spot. I’ve heard the same things about Dukes hands being incredibly good maybe they find a way to keep everyone happy. I tell you what it’s going to be an intense spring this year.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic