Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Undefeated and on to the next game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Undefeated and on to the next game

Sep 10, 2018, 8:18 AM

I can't believe some of you morans are moping around acting like it was a loss. We just traveled to a LOUD stadium that was almost full for a night game, against an SEC team with a ton of talent, a QB that was playing out of his mind while somehow completing passes all night that were tipped, and our defense was being held on literally ever play. Our Tigers faced all of that and still won.

It's obvious KB is our #1 QB and he needs to get all of the first team snaps in practice so our offense can gel and start to click as the season continues. Dude played his ### off to win that game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Undefeated and on to the next game

Sep 10, 2018, 8:22 AM

Is this the georgia state southern university college game that's coming next?

Oh... I can't wait for this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You left off "tech"

Sep 10, 2018, 8:25 AM

georgia state southern tech university college

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You left off "tech"

Sep 10, 2018, 8:28 AM

Can we just say we're playing georgia? Too many schools in that state. It's hard to keep up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Good one Jen...

Sep 10, 2018, 8:39 AM

my Daughter’s name but sadly a GameCoot like her Mom but Son is CU & GaLaw Grad so even! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Frank Howard said it best: "You only need one point

Sep 10, 2018, 9:10 AM

for a win."

I'll take the two we had against the Aggies and be thankful.

I want to win every game 85-0.

Sep 10, 2018, 9:11 AM

Plain and simple.

Honestly the teams we play shouldn't gain a single yard from scrimmage.

Best is standard. Dabo said it himself.

Enough with the excuses.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: I want to win every game 85-0.

Sep 10, 2018, 10:07 AM

What have you been drinking if you think Clemson is going to hold Georgia Southern to Zero yards from scrimmage.

GATA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll be lucky to be in the Top 10 when the new polls come..

Sep 10, 2018, 9:21 AM

out later today.

#markitdown

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Shady Bored ---------------------->

Sep 10, 2018, 9:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I'm not upset that we won but I'm disappointed that A&M had

Sep 10, 2018, 10:07 AM

wrs running free with a defender not within 10 yards most all night long. I'm disappointed that we couldn't make adjustments not that we pulled out a win on the road.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2018, 11:10 AM

GWPTiger® said:

I can't believe some of you morans are moping around acting like it was a loss. We just traveled to a LOUD stadium that was almost full for a night game, against an SEC team with a ton of talent, a QB that was playing out of his mind while somehow completing passes all night that were tipped, and our defense was being held on literally ever play. Our Tigers faced all of that and still won.

It's obvious KB is our #1 QB and he needs to get all of the first team snaps in practice so our offense can gel and start to click as the season continues. Dude played his ### off to win that game.

Well DWP its the week of the GSU Tiger game.

I do agree with most of your post do see irony in your first 2 sentences though. DWP- "I can't believe some of you morans are moping around acting like it was a loss. We just traveled to a LOUD stadium that was almost full for a night game, against an SEC team"

I can hear the same thing coming from some GSU fans. "I can't believe some of you GSU fans are moping around acting like it was a loss. We just traveled to Death Valley. It was LOUD and GSU pulled off an upset against an ACC team that is ranked 2nd in the country." I know it was close, but just think how bad the Tiger fans feel.

I will understand how you feel, DWP. Ranked 2nd in the country and then losing to a G5 team that had been way off track for the last 2 years.

TALON
www.gsufans.com (Talon Talk Board)
I know, some people

Sep 10, 2018, 11:15 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 10, 2018, 11:59 AM

He is the Great GSU TALON.

Any more questions.

GATA

Sep 10, 2018, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Undefeated and on to the next game ]

https://media.giphy.com/media/10vXSmTzvg25Yk/giphy.gif

I heard about you, you're the tiger fan known as classof1994.

I'm "TALON" and you're not!

www.gsufans.com

Go back to the lounge beefie

Sep 10, 2018, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Undefeated and on to the next game ]

yeah c'mon!!!

Sep 10, 2018, 11:31 AM

I agree that KB is #1, but only because our OL is so weak. If TL could get 1 more second, he could pick defenses apart, but we have trouble holding back unranked teams for more than .5 seconds. This is why our only running game is with KB, we don't have the line to create holes for running backs. It's disappointing. If we had A&M's OL and punter, we would be unstoppable...I like the win, but we have get some OL recruits if TL is the future.....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2018, 12:25 PM

I agree that KB is #1, but only because our OL is so weak. If TL could get 1 more second, he could pick defenses apart, but we have trouble holding back unranked teams for more than .5 seconds. This is why our only running game is with KB, we don't have the line to create holes for running backs. It's disappointing. If we had A&M's OL and punter, we would be unstoppable...I like the win, but we have get some OL recruits if TL is the future.....

Keowee- "I agree that KB is #1, but only because our OL is so weak. If TL could get 1 more second."

Key points - The Tigers' OL is weak and doesn't give the QB much time.
Your honest openion makes me feel very good!...…………… ;)

Sep 10, 2018, 1:49 PM

GWPTiger® said:

I really don't feel calling your Tiger friends morons. It's bad form & sets a poor tone for the board.

Sep 11, 2018, 12:42 PM

Yeah, Talon...but he called them 'morans', not morons...as if anyone up on the Piedmont Plateau would know the difference.

I do like the guy who thinks they should win every game 85-0, and that no team...repeat "no" team...should ever get a single yard of offense against them. Hell, that guy could be a GS fan any day...

Sep 11, 2018, 1:42 PM

Yep.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic