Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Uhoh, voter tax fraud. Looks organized.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 615

Uhoh, voter tax fraud. Looks organized.

Sep 28, 2020, 7:24 AM

But again it doesnt exist. Somebody goin to jail.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/ilhan-omar-connected-cash-for-ballots-voter-fraud-scheme-corrupts-elections/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Voter fraud

Sep 28, 2020, 7:31 AM

Not sure why i typed tax. Odd

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uhoh, voter tax fraud. Looks organized.

Sep 28, 2020, 9:03 AM

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/project-veritas/

https://www.newsweek.com/project-veritas-ilhan-omar-illegal-ballot-harvesting-1534555

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of media biasm why link to Newsweek?

Sep 28, 2020, 9:16 AM

They gave up on being a real magazine years ago and are now pure propaganda for the left.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Speaking of media biasm why link to Newsweek?

Sep 28, 2020, 12:15 PM

Sorry didn't realize how mixed Newsweek's factual report was. Main reason for linking this article was the following info which is also available on other more reputable news outlets...just took the first thing that popped into Google this morning.

"Ballot harvesting is not illegal in Minnesota, however. A district court in the state denied a Republican motion to stay a temporary injunction against a law that made it illegal for anyone to help more than three people vote."

and

"Project Veritas has a history of dubious claims and doctored videos. O'Keefe first came to prominence in 2009 with videos about ACORN, a community group that lost federal funding and had to shut down as a result."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

um, did you actually read the article?

Sep 28, 2020, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Uhoh, voter tax fraud. Looks organized. ]

what investigations did they do?

If you look at the newsweek article, it just slams Veritas, nothing on the actual facts.

Re: um, did you actually read the article?

Sep 28, 2020, 10:40 AM

They have already proven they cannot be a trusted organization. Sorry.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

lol, ya no. nice try tho.***

Sep 28, 2020, 10:46 AM

Project Veritas

Sep 28, 2020, 10:39 AM

They're a proven right-wing propaganda organization that often makes deceptively edited videos to push an agenda. They don't have a very good reputation.

Do you have another source to support the claim?

Even so, "ballot harvesting" isn't illegal in Minnesota.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

They have an incredible reputation. Libs and lib media

Sep 28, 2020, 10:48 AM

hate them and will do anyting to destroy them.

Doesn't matter. They will keep churning out good stuff like this and you will try to destroy them.

They do have an incredible reputation.

Sep 28, 2020, 11:02 AM

An incredible reputation for getting arrested, sued, and busted for their actions and deceptive videos. Would you like the list?

I've got a list too

Sep 28, 2020, 11:12 AM

just cause they're sued doesnt mean crap.
Oh and if your list has planned parenthood, just LOL.
Ya, i talk about selling baby parts on any typical day. You can try to spin that but that #### dont fly.
I dont care how you edit that, there is no way to spin it.
But go ahead and put your list, its a waste of time.
The left will do anything to destroy them. Aint gonna work.

https://www.projectveritas.com/project-veritas-legal-victories/

Ah, yes...

Sep 28, 2020, 11:22 AM

The old "but they caught Planned Parenthood selling baby parts" crap. Just as manac stated below.

Except that's not what happened. They edited and spliced video together to make it appear like that. In the actual full video, the doctor was quoting prices for legal reimbursements, not fetus parts. She even states in the full video that they aren't for sale.

But upon further inspection, the Center for Medical Progress's claims about the video don't hold up. The tape was promoted by Live Action, a group known for going to extreme lengths to get their antiabortion message across. A more complete version of the video shows Nucatola explicitly saying the tissues are not for sale—the prices she refers to correspond to fully legal reimbursements. Per the 1984 law, "reasonable payments" associated with transportation, organ removal, and storage, among other factors, are legal. In a statement, Planned Parenthood's vice president of communications, Eric Ferrero, said his organization helps patients donate tissue "just like every other high-quality health care provider does. "¦ There is no financial benefit for tissue donation for either the patient or for Planned Parenthood.

"In some instances, actual costs, such as the cost to transport tissue to leading research centers, are reimbursed, which is standard across the medical field," he said.

Here. Read. Or don't. You don't want to take time to learn the truth. You just want this fringe group to tell you what to believe.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/gop-leaders-call-for-planned-parenthood-investigation-in-wake-of-controversial-video/448476/

Re: They do have an incredible reputation.

Sep 28, 2020, 11:14 AM [ in reply to They do have an incredible reputation. ]

nothing deceptive about people selling baby parts or even talking about selling them.

you people are evil.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2020, 11:15 AM

Sorry, I missed the time I advocated selling baby parts, but there are a lot of gaps in my memory from college days.

Sep 28, 2020, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: They do have an incredible reputation. ]

Planned Parenthood has killed more Black and poor human beings than all our wars put together. Thank about that one. It just like the founder wanted. Just like Margaret Sanger their founder wanted.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this the kind of article you take serious? Make sense...***

Sep 28, 2020, 1:00 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 615
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic