Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UT fans not happy.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,585

UT fans not happy.

Jan 27, 2021, 8:22 AM

I could say "UT fans are clueless."

Here is a sample of their reactions to hiring Huepel:

I genuinely think we should go ahead and self announce the expected sanctions now and hope the NCAA just accepts it. The worst thing would be a two year long NCAA investigation where they then decide to impose punishments and torpedo the next hire as well.

How is it possible they hire a coach worse than Jeremy Pruitt?

And it's still awful.

We spent all this money on this AD for him to go hire his ol pal at UCF? Horrible.

Because he is the only one to say yes? No one else wanted the job

It is literally Butch 2.0!

Danny White is a clown. This is a dead hire. It has zero juice. Neyland will be lucky to ne half full. Large majoriry wont support this hire or program.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is EXACTLY the kind of noise that torpedoed the

Jan 27, 2021, 8:33 AM

Schiano hire and GOT them Jeremy Pruitt, with a second dose of Fat Phil thrown in. Will they never learn?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is EXACTLY the kind of noise that torpedoed the

Jan 27, 2021, 8:42 AM

Phil is consistent. He always turns someone in. Only this time its himself

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, he managed to get himself a very nice "Bonus" on the

Jan 27, 2021, 8:46 AM

way out the door. What it really meant is he was boning the Vols one last time..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UT fans not happy.

Jan 27, 2021, 9:06 AM

Yep. Assuming that this is officially official, so glad to not have to see Elliott have to endure that for 3 years. I realize he may move into a HC role sooner than later, just glad it's not there. UCF may even come calling, but anywhere would be better than Knoxville or Cootlumbia.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 9:19 AM

Fans have not been happy in twenty year in Tennessee. Then they hire the person who started their down hill spiral ( Fulmer) to correct the problem , And he hires their savior Pruitt . My question is simple. If he couldn’t correct the spiral as head coach, why would you expect him to correct it as director of athletics? I shall wait for the answer

Jan 27, 2021, 9:29 AM

The posts are pretty entertaining. Got to hand it to Vol fans, they’ve still got their humor. I liked, “Tennessee gonna Tennessee.” Honestly, most coaches were not going to take that on. That program is in shambles. They not only have to rebuild, but also deal with fans’ nearly impossible expectations, and then there are the boosters....

Tennessee football fans are the most unrealistic of all

Jan 27, 2021, 10:13 AM

However, they have every right to be upset about the hiring of Josh Heupel. It won't take long for everyone to realize why.

Unreal.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,585
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic