Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USC about to lose to USC- Upstate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,206

USC about to lose to USC- Upstate

Dec 19, 2013, 6:08 PM

At one point USC- E led USC- U by 17.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USC about to lose to USC- Upstate

Dec 19, 2013, 6:18 PM

All day on the radio here in columbia 560 AM was describing USC-Upstate as a "solid mid-Major" in an attempt to soften the blow that was obviously coming. They are 4-5 and ranked 197th in the country by Sagarin. They are not at all what would be considered mid-Major. This South Carolina team is delightfully pathetic. The mantra has been that Frank needs more time and he'll get it done. But he ran off nearly every leftover from the Horn regime. He owns this team top to bottom and no matter how young should be fielding a team that can win at home against programs like Manhattan (suddenly a world beating, shoe-in for the NCAAs according to local radio) and USC-U.

I also wish everyone that posts a gripe about losing five straight in football would take a moment to rub some of this one in. We might have lost five straight but we're still pretty good in football. They've lost 8 of 10 in basketball and might not be competitive in the next decade. I guess there are some things SEC money can't buy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2013, 6:32 PM

Yep, we are .... This year.

Feel better?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I told you coots that you screwed up when you let

Dec 19, 2013, 7:12 PM

Brother Dave go.

Dec 19, 2013, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: USC about to lose to USC- Upstate ]

Yes, actually. You hired a complete scumbag to run your basketball program and he is completely falling apart. It is delightful to watch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2013, 12:15 AM

Oops, guess the butthurt is back now that the SEC Tigers have won.

Guess you will have to find some other " red herring" to disguise 5 in a row.

Dec 21, 2013, 10:27 PM

What butthurt - it's basketball season and you are Clemson's b*tch. That's the only game that matters right. Coach Martin is 0-2 and next year ain't looking too good either. You've lost 8 of the last 10. Tell me again about how big and bad 5 in a row is then offer any reason for your team to even bother playing basketball anymore. By the way, we already have 1 more SEC win than your likely to get this year.

Dec 20, 2013, 2:00 AM

This was the only thing that keeps me from going over the edge!!!! We blow, but they TOTALLY BLOW!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,206
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic