Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNCheat almost forgot they were a basketball-good only..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,301

UNCheat almost forgot they were a basketball-good only..

Jul 28, 2020, 10:01 PM

School. Mack is a great guy, coach, and recruiter and they will get better but the fact that we got the top two players out of their state should remind them that they are not and ever be us!!! Don’t let that one bad game we had against you fool you - remember Syracuse thought the days of Donovan and Harrison and zonka we’re back and we had to embarrass them back into reality . Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNCheat almost forgot they were a basketball-good only..

Jul 29, 2020, 5:24 AM

Yep congratulations on landing Page. We are now in the mix on a lot of these top players which is a surprise and welcome change. We did just land the number 1 guy in Virginia also. You said we will never be Clemson. Honestly you’re probably right but it’s a lot of fun being relevant in football for a change.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2020, 6:04 AM

Have you noticed the talent UNC has landed on the DL the last two seasons? We’re good.

Shipley is a great talent but he was never going to come to UNC due to his entire family being NC State grads.

Jul 29, 2020, 6:48 AM

well Brown has one of the best classes in the country as well, despite losing out on a couple of players at home.. UNC is not going away any time soon, they are loading up for the long haul.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2020, 7:38 AM

Never cared for Mack. I always thought he was there to benefit from the fake class thing his last stint at UNC

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2020, 7:52 AM

Well you’re certainly free to think that. Mack runs a tight ship and he’s a class act. But heck what do I know? I was only there and involved with first hand knowledge. You ever wonder why Dabo sought out Mack as a friend and mentor? Because Dabo is a class act too and he respects Mack.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,301
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic