Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNC vs USC score prediction and analysis (long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

UNC vs USC score prediction and analysis (long)

Jul 16, 2015, 10:01 PM

I'm really looking forward to this first game. UNC is returning every starter on offense except for TE. The OLine is all Jr and Senior players, with a senior QB who played well last year, and a very good RB in Hood. Plus the WR corps is also all JR and Sr,the Switzer kid #3 is very good, he was all over the field last year vs us.

This team put up 35 points last year in the valley against the number one defense in the country. I know their defense was downright terrible last year, but they hired Gene Chizik to help fix that.

I don't think the Coots can keep up with UNC enough to win this one. My prediction is 38-24 UNC.

The funny thing is I found this thread on FGF and most of the posters are predicting UNC scores between 14-27 points... They honestly think that their defense will be able to hold them to less points than the #1 defense in the country did last year... Bless their hearts...

http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/how-many-wins-for-us-in-2015-what-will-be-the-score-vs-unc.39972/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tarholes 45+ Coots 10. P. Cooper gets loose one time.***

Jul 16, 2015, 10:06 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rutgers whipped tarholes, 40-21 in bowl last year.

Jul 16, 2015, 10:07 PM

Coots by 3.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNC vs USC score prediction and analysis (long)

Jul 16, 2015, 10:08 PM

52-24 heels. USC offense will regress more from last year than their defense will improve from last year, so overall they will not be a better team. Once UNC starts scoring ole steve will completely abandon the run and become a pass only team just like he did in all of their losses last year.

Jul 16, 2015, 10:10 PM

I read that thread and passed Pepsi through my nose midway down the page! Geez!

Those people are stark raving lunatics.

This is the best one:

Jul 16, 2015, 10:13 PM

"I say this with complete seriousness, 10-2. We will win the SEC East and play Auburn in the SEC title game. I think Mitch throws 35 touchdowns. Cooper has 15 of them. Defense ranks just outside top 10. As for UNC, I'll say we beat them 31-10."

This guy needs a 12 step program.

I stand corrected. Gotta....stop....reading.....but....can't

Jul 16, 2015, 10:16 PM

Hellllp!

" Also, Cooper will be in New York for the Heisman presentation. He won't win but he will be there. Spurrier is the best in the nation for a reason. He will turn this around. Also, I think we beat Clemsux by 20 in Willy B. They will have a terrible and D and their O will be overrated. They have below average backs, decent receivers outside of Scott and Watson is only good at hand offs to Scott. That crap won't work this year against Wideman, Lewis and the Dixon boys. Mark it down."

cockynSC66, Monday at 2:13 PM

"Watson is only good at handoffs to Scott"...

Jul 16, 2015, 10:28 PM

Yea, that's why all the NFL scouts are giddy over his professional potential, b/c of those flip passes to Scott. ??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

10-2 LMFAO. I'll have what he's having...

Jul 16, 2015, 10:21 PM [ in reply to This is the best one: ]

They could easily be a 4 win team. At most 8 wins. The only sure wins on the schedule are Citadel, Central Florida, and Vandy. Probably beat Kentucky at home, and could also beat Mizzou. All the rest of the games are probably losses, could beat Florida at home.

5-7 or 6-6 is the likely outcome for their season.

Re: 10-2 LMFAO. I'll have what he's having...

Jul 16, 2015, 10:32 PM

By coot logic, they are gonna win because they beat UNC 2 years ago when "Clowney was taking plays off."

They have NO CLUE that this is a VERY different UNCheat team. I hope the coot coaching staff is underestimating them too. If so, UNCheat is gonna hang 80 on them.

Jul 16, 2015, 10:38 PM [ in reply to 10-2 LMFAO. I'll have what he's having... ]

5/7 6/6 is all I see, and I said that 5 months ago when we were talking about it....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You did say that. I remember. And I'm with ya on that.***

Jul 16, 2015, 10:44 PM

Jul 16, 2015, 10:42 PM [ in reply to 10-2 LMFAO. I'll have what he's having... ]

That one guy is listing A&M as a "tossup" game on their schedule. lol. In College Station. Wow. A&M is going to curb stomp them...again. UGA is gonna beat them in Athens. BAD. A 100% healthy Watson and Co. in November will have Willy B. shutting down the doo doo ice makers and emptying out in the 3rd quarter.

The only wins I see on USCjr's are UCF, Citadel, and KY/Vandy or both. Maybe Mizzou. Maybe. 4 or 5 wins at best.

They watch the bowl season from their couches this year. And prolly next.

Jul 16, 2015, 10:46 PM

LMAO, like I said, I couldn't get past the first one. I knew that after that, the rest of them would grow a pair and go nutz....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been to Columbia this time of year and I

Jul 17, 2015, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: UNC vs USC score prediction and analysis (long) ]

think they are all overcome by the heat. Definitely not thinking clearly.

There is a very good reason why.....

Jul 17, 2015, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: UNC vs USC score prediction and analysis (long) ]

their fans are widely regarded as some of if not the most deluded and ignorant in all of college athletics. It seems that many of them go WAAAAAAAY out of their way to garner the repuration.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jul 16, 2015, 10:34 PM

I couldn't get past the first poster saying they would win 10 games, and beat UNCheat by 13.

Jul 16, 2015, 10:51 PM

Why is UNC BEING TALKED ABOUT ON tiger net.

I'll give you a few reasons...

Jul 16, 2015, 11:06 PM

1. They play our arch rival the first game of the year.

2. They play in the same conference as Clemson.

3. It's downtime, and I'm tired of discussing the same topics over and over.

Jul 16, 2015, 11:36 PM

105-98 UNC.

Oh wait this is football oh okay...

105-98 UNC....

On the real, expect a lot of points. I am thinking 45-30 UNC....

Jul 16, 2015, 11:40 PM

Carolina 35 scar 13

Jul 17, 2015, 12:07 AM

So your are saying the original Carolina wins, and I'm hoping for the same results!!!

Jul 17, 2015, 10:50 AM

Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

62-17

Jul 17, 2015, 8:33 AM

And hope it doesnt get removed from the record books in March and becomes an asterik

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UNC 42, Capons 24***

Jul 17, 2015, 9:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic