Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UL defense gives up 35 a game and we haven't given up a TD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

UL defense gives up 35 a game and we haven't given up a TD

Sep 10, 2017, 4:48 PM

but we're underdogs?

35 a game to BAD offenses, that is...

is Jackson and home field really worth that much???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love being the dog, just more motivation for our guys!

Sep 10, 2017, 4:56 PM

Like they need any more, but a REALLY angry Tiger is a bad a$$ Tiger!!!!!

Go Tigers!!

Re: Love being the dog, just more motivation for our guys!

Sep 10, 2017, 5:06 PM

yeah, Vegas helped us out on that one. we always play better as dogs. I just don't get why we are

Re: UL defense gives up 35 a game and we haven't given up a TD

Sep 10, 2017, 5:16 PM

I think UL is going to be in trouble. Compared with last year here is how I see UL
O-line - less
RB - less
WR - less
D-line - less
DB's - less
QB - better. LJ is a great player but I don't think he can beat us by himself and I see no indication that he's going to get enough help from his D.

that's what I'm saying

Sep 10, 2017, 5:24 PM

I just don't think one guy (great as he is) can beat this team.

people saying stuff like "Louisville is due" or "this is a revenge game" are gonna have to bring more than that to convince me they can win. they already did the blackout crap last time and I'm sure we got their best shot last year when they had a more talented team and it still wasn't enough

Sep 10, 2017, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: UL defense gives up 35 a game and we haven't given up a TD ]

O line is better.
WRs are better
Both of those aren't up for debate. it really is an objective fact that both of those units improved.

Dline is probably worse.

DBs are worse right now, but our AA CB hasn't played the last two games...could be back for a big Clemson game.
and RB would absolutely have to be considered worse until this past game. The guy who was third on the depth chard until this weekend had himself a nice potentially break out game. We'll see what his usage is like going forward. But the other two RBs, one has fumbilitis and the other isn't really a running back so much a guy they just try to get the ball to. Also got a pretty great True Freshman just waiting to get on the field. Got cleared late so was late to camp, but this would be a game to maybe get him some action.

Meanwhile for Clemson, WR seems to have returned everything except the Stud Mike Williams,not sure how to weigh losing a great player against another year of maturation of for his supporting cast. D Line is better for sure. Seems like you all think the DBs are worse. QB is absolutely worse(not a knock on the young kid, but come on)OL seems as good. Not sure what kind of turnover there was(Hyatt is the only name i remember) but they were very good last year and seem very good this year.

Weren't we home dogs last year?***

Sep 10, 2017, 5:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 10, 2017, 7:55 PM

You need to take 14 off that 35 total for unc. One score was a kick return ran back and the other score was at the end of game with lesd than minute left and starters pulled.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2017, 8:24 PM

Points are points. If we don't turn the ball over 5 times this year you guys are in big trouble

Doesn't matter, your Thugs are toast.

Sep 10, 2017, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Re: UL defense gives up 35 a game and we haven't given up a TD ]

Gameday, Primetime, Tiger time,UofL usually play on Tues,weds and Thursday Nights in Ole Big East.

Sep 10, 2017, 8:34 PM

Easy Clemson win. We take crud out of the game in 2nd half and win by 10.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic