Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA was 2-3 against ranked teams last year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

UGA was 2-3 against ranked teams last year

May 10, 2019, 8:42 AM

I decided to watch the 2018 LSU/UGA game, and UGA fans need to crawl back into hiding. Fromm was abysmal IMO, and missed way too many targets. Even with 2 WR's that were drafted in the NFL, he did not find wide-open targets, and missed them too often when he did manage to find them.

And UGA coaches had no idea how to play Fields, or Fields was an absolute bust and they knew it. Either way, Fields was a non-factor and more of a distraction than any help that he brought to the game.

And they even tried a fake FG using the kicker with coke-bottle glasses, and almost got him killed. I bet he liked that play.

No - That game pretty much summarizes their level of play. What's bad is that the offense production that they lost to the NFL will not be filled by anyone this season, and their hopes are going to be dashed to the ground often.

Dawgs - you gotta love it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yabbut ... they were one of the Best 4 per Herbstreit.***

May 10, 2019, 8:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yabbut ... they were one of the Best 4 per Herbstreit.***

May 10, 2019, 11:38 AM

Coaching cost them the Alabama game.

Anybody that can play Alabama close deserves to be

May 10, 2019, 12:39 PM

in the playoffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA was 2-3 against ranked teams last year

May 10, 2019, 9:07 AM

Exactly what new ground are you trying to break here? That Fromm was awful or Field was a non-factor? You think people don't know that? Thanks for cracking the caper with this startling expose. If you're spending your time watching replays of games involving teams you don't even root for, then committing yourself to posting about it on social media, perhaps you need to go into hiding.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta watch something...GoT doesn't come on

May 10, 2019, 9:08 AM

Till Sunday

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Gotta watch something...GoT doesn't come on

May 10, 2019, 9:14 AM

And UGA game are super efficient to binge. You only have to watch 3/4 of them...

Re: Gotta watch something...GoT doesn't come on

May 10, 2019, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Gotta watch something...GoT doesn't come on ]

I can’t wait!!!!! I wanna know what Euron Greyjoy saw in the sky that surprised him!!!!!! ??????

Aliens ... that's the twist they've been talking about.

May 10, 2019, 11:39 AM

nm

Re: Aliens ... that's the twist they've been talking about.

May 10, 2019, 12:49 PM

??????

Says the guy on another team's message board...***

May 10, 2019, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA was 2-3 against ranked teams last year ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Says the guy on another team's message board...***

May 10, 2019, 2:20 PM

Yeah it's one thing to say biased things about other teams in a Clemson setting.

It's a WHOLE 'nother level of nuttiness to create accounts and post on OTHER team's message boards.

IKR!

May 10, 2019, 2:36 PM

cutigerbob® be like

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I am a huge LSU fan...

May 10, 2019, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA was 2-3 against ranked teams last year ]

when they play UGA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'd be a huge ISIS fan...

May 10, 2019, 11:08 AM

if UGA wasn't too scared to schedule them

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA was 2-3 against ranked teams last year ]

No offense dude but I see way worse bs on your board about us than what you see on here about your team. I mean you have this dude Lagunadawg talking about how they will destroy us next year. Remind me when UGA plays Clemson because it sure as hell ain't next year.

So he thinks it's automatic that you guys goto the playoffs next year. LMAO, y'all didn't even make it this past year. Fuq outta here man...

May 10, 2019, 9:47 AM

There is a knucklehead element to every fan base. You quickly figure out who wants to talk sports and who is limited to nonsense. Some people post because they want to engage in discussion and some post just so everyone will agree with them. This OP, as nonsensical as it was, is designed to do what all post are designed to do, spur conversation. I've done this enough to know how it works. I engage in the discussion then the pack mentality takes over and here comes the barrage of Kirby-cheating - UGA underachieving responses.

May 10, 2019, 9:53 AM

Yea, this post is more of a troll post to bring you and others out of the woodworks. Laguna is just a ####### UGA fan who actually believes the #### he spews. That's way worse.

And yet you have the choice to just hit "logout"***

May 10, 2019, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA was 2-3 against ranked teams last year ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA was 2-3 against ranked teams last year ]

Fromm is nothing but a game manager. You’ll never win a championship with him because he can’t carry his team. Plus, watching replays of games in the off season is normal no matter who you pull for. Maybe try not to come at somebody with that logic, man, makes you sound like a foot fan

I don't think you got that right

May 10, 2019, 11:34 AM

Fromm had the national championship locked up until Kirby took the ball out of his hands. Even after a poor performance against LSU, Fromm had his team in position to make the playoffs with a lead over Bama in the SECCG until Kirby did Kirby things and lost it.

I think Fromm is a winner, but his coach is a loser.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I don't think you got that right

May 10, 2019, 12:23 PM

What NCG did Kirby take the ball out of Fromm’s hand again? And do you honestly think he would’ve beaten Clemson? He’s a typical game manager in a play action offense

the math adds up***

May 10, 2019, 1:53 PM [ in reply to I don't think you got that right ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And here you are.. on a team's board that you dont even play

May 10, 2019, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA was 2-3 against ranked teams last year ]

Against getting mad.

You don't see us coming over to the Clarke county correctional facility and telling you what to post on the internet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA was 2-3 against ranked teams last year ]

Happy Belated 14,000 day.

UGA lost to LSU by 20 points. Then the football Gods gifted

May 10, 2019, 9:13 AM

them a golden reprieve opportunity- a Playoff "Play-in" game against Alabama. It couldn't have been more simple: win, and you're in. A 2nd chance that never happens in College Football -what 1 loss team battling with other teams for best resume gets an opportunity to beat #1 Alabama the day before the Playoff Spots are announced? And a revenge game that? You cant knock and SEC team for losing to Alabama- the SEC is 1-25 against Bama in the last 3 years, i'm just saying dont blame the Playoff Committee for UGA not making anything

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

How many ranked teams beat Clemson last year?!?

May 10, 2019, 9:22 AM

I was trying to remember this morning.

Re: How many ranked teams beat Clemson last year?!?

May 10, 2019, 9:23 AM

All of them....

Pregame 15 ... Postgame 0***

May 10, 2019, 9:30 AM [ in reply to How many ranked teams beat Clemson last year?!? ]

Re: How many ranked teams beat Clemson last year?!? ,...and

May 10, 2019, 10:13 AM [ in reply to How many ranked teams beat Clemson last year?!? ]

how many did we lose to ........ ZERO!

You can draw a lot of bad conclusions by watching each

May 10, 2019, 9:50 AM

team's worst performance of the season.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic