Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA sends skill players to the Draft that no one's ever heard of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

UGA sends skill players to the Draft that no one's ever heard of

Apr 28, 2019, 6:17 PM

They just flat-out don't know what to do with elite skill players like, say, Fields ( who left because they don't understand how to use him) or Hardman (2nd Round to KC/one of the first WRs drafted, but youve never heard of him because he played WR at Georgia), the exception being Running Backs who just get run into the ground until they inevitably get injured

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: UGA sends skill players to the Draft that no one's ever heard of

Apr 28, 2019, 6:21 PM

Exactly

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2019, 6:23 PM

Maybe Kirby's not so schmart.

Apr 28, 2019, 6:34 PM

He will get there. Right now he is still figuring out when to fake punt and when not to.

They also send skill players to Ohio State.***

Apr 28, 2019, 6:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Apr 28, 2019, 6:33 PM

Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Which UGA RBs are "run into the ground"? I'll help you out and list the RBs from last year's squad: Holyfield, Swift, Cook, Herriman. Now you tell me which one got hurt becuse he had too many carries. Never heard of Mecole Hardman? You're posting about him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everybody has heard of Mecole Hardman

Apr 28, 2019, 6:35 PM

We recruited the guy heavily. Idk what the OP is smoking. UGA hasn’t had a single, heavy-workload RB for over half a decade now.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Everybody has heard of Mecole Hardman

Apr 28, 2019, 6:39 PM

The original op was out there as far as rbs.
Yeah they definitely use all of their rb's. I like the way we do it better. We utilize numerous rb's and we utilize our wr's.

As opposed to the unoriginal OP?

Apr 28, 2019, 6:51 PM

Lol

Re: Everybody has heard of Mecole Hardman

Apr 28, 2019, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Everybody has heard of Mecole Hardman ]

gtriple® said:

UGA hasn’t had a single, heavy-workload RB for over half a decade now.

By design

Apr 28, 2019, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA sends skill players to the Draft that no one's ever heard of ]

I think we were just generally commenting that you squander skill players other than rb. We also mentioned that you are still learning the proper timing and proper execution of a fake punt.

Does anyone here even know the tnet equivalent for Ugay?

Apr 28, 2019, 6:51 PM

Does anybody even care?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yea it’s:

Apr 28, 2019, 6:52 PM

www.doggiestyle.com

Disclaimer: I have no clue where that link goes.

Apr 28, 2019, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA sends skill players to the Draft that no one's ever heard of ]

Carlsbad® said:

I think we were just generally commenting that you squander skill players other than rb. We also mentioned that you are still learning the proper timing and proper execution of a fake punt.

What Clemson has accomplished over the past three years is all any fan can ask for.

To think UGA is squandering talent is adolescent trolling ... not where CU is now but ...

Apr 28, 2019, 10:49 PM

Very adolescent trolling. Bingo!!

Apr 28, 2019, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA sends skill players to the Draft that no one's ever heard of ]

AFDAWG said:

Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Which UGA RBs are "run into the ground"? I'll help you out and list the RBs from last year's squad: Holyfield, Swift, Cook, Herriman. Now you tell me which one got hurt becuse he had too many carries. Never heard of Mecole Hardman? You're posting about him.

AFDAWG said:

Herrien ... you really a Dawg fan?

Apr 28, 2019, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA sends skill players to the Draft that no one's ever heard of ]

" Never heard of Mecole Hardman? You're posting about him. " - i had never heard of him until I saw him get drafted. I thought - who the he!! is that? Where did they hide that guy? No wonder they run fake punts. They have no clue he played for them.

Apr 28, 2019, 9:01 PM

And he's never heard of you, so there's that.

Apr 28, 2019, 10:14 PM

Dang Dawg - that the best you got? You sound ignorant. Are you ignorant like your HC? Is that a Dawg trait?

Apr 28, 2019, 10:22 PM

Lost me Lightening ...

Re: UGA sends skill players to the Clarke County Detention Center that no one's ever heard of

Apr 28, 2019, 6:34 PM

There, I fixed it for you.

Re: UGA sends skill players to the Clarke County Detention Center that no one's ever heard of

Apr 28, 2019, 8:05 PM

We've heard about the Clarke County Detention Center on many occasions.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2019, 7:42 PM

jtiger1® said:

They just flat-out don't know what to do with elite skill players like, say, Fields ( who left because they don't understand how to use him) or Hardman (2nd Round to KC/one of the first WRs drafted, but youve never heard of him because he played WR at Georgia), the exception being Running Backs who just get run into the ground until they inevitably get injured

jtiger1® said:

Please tell me how Georgia should have used Fields with Fromm in the field? Would you take Fromm off of the field for a player that:

1) Can’t read defenses
2) Has not mastered the playbook
3) Has always disguised his weaknesses with his ability to run while in HS.

Did you see the stellar performance he put on at Ohio State’s spring game? OS fans think they are screwed if Fields goes down ... little do they know that they are just flat out screwed anyway.

Apr 28, 2019, 8:11 PM

Didn't some of the recruiting experts say he was the No. 1 QB, even better than Lawrence? And there were Bulldog fans saying he was the better QB. The Georgia coaching staff should have known about his deficiencies before they offered him. But the high 5***** designation did add to your No. 1 recruiting trophy.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2019, 8:15 PM

Joe21® said:

Didn't some of the recruiting experts say he was the No. 1 QB, even better than Lawrence? And there were Bulldog fans saying he was the better QB. The Georgia coaching staff should have known about his deficiencies before they offered him. But the high 5***** designation did add to your No. 1 recruiting trophy.

Many did and he Is a busy so far to those standards. I want TL to pick UGA but knew he made the right decision for him at the time.

Little did anyone speculate that they were looking at the next Peyton Manning when they looked at TL ... now I think isnos a clear possibility.

Apr 28, 2019, 8:33 PM

Dawg, are you saying that Smart is stupid? He recruited Fields, ran a fake punt with Fields on a critical play in the CHAMPIONSHIP game, so what are you saying? Make up your mind. Smart is either stupid for recruiting that loser, or Smart is stupid for playing him knowing how pathetic Fields was at accomplishing the task.

And why in the world would you run a fake punt with Hardman at WR and Fromm at QB???? Dang - Smart be STUPID.

Apr 28, 2019, 8:49 PM

Would no go the the extremes you did but Smart gave him more than the average opportunity to show out on the field and he did not capitalize.

Don’t think anyone is stupid. But the play in the SECC game was:

1) Probably not the smartest play ever.
2) Took too long to get the snap off and have the whole thing away.

Thank goodness none of us are judged one a single bad decision.

Been on this board for a long time and support CU often. Didn’t mean to pee in your Lucky Charms getting anyone wound up was not my intention.

Apr 29, 2019, 1:13 PM

Doesn't take much to get 'em wound up over here. They have the best team in the nation. Best player in the nation. Best incoming player in the nation. Best recruting class in the nation. No one in their conference is within 2 touchdowns of them. Their biggest rival is garbage. Literally, things couldn't be bette for Clemson. Still, all this crap about UGA.

Apr 29, 2019, 1:37 PM

You can thank @Bulldog @superdawg51 and @RedDawg for that. A lot of hate built up over the years from their posts. Though Supermutt has been MIA for quite some time now and I am now convinced that Bulldog is either a coot fan in disguise or one of our own that likes to stir the pot....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...but they still send them***

Apr 28, 2019, 8:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who ain't never heard of Mecole Hardman?That's on You****

Apr 28, 2019, 9:19 PM

never heard of her***

Apr 28, 2019, 10:42 PM

Apr 28, 2019, 9:43 PM

He was a 5* ATH. Not sure what position we recruited him for, maybe a punt returner?
Don't see how he could have started as a WR if he came to Clemson.

Apr 28, 2019, 10:11 PM

I think he would have had better stats at Clemson. He has unbelievable speed and would have stretched the filed for any team that passed more than Georgia.

Dude, everyone has heard of Mecole Hardman!

Apr 28, 2019, 10:21 PM

Not sure where you have been.
How about Elijah Holyfield not getting drafted. That is a real mystery.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might want to draft Mecole Hardman for your Fantasy

Apr 28, 2019, 10:23 PM

Football team next year or the year after. He has superstar potential.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dude, everyone has heard of Mecole Hardman!

Apr 28, 2019, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Dude, everyone has heard of Mecole Hardman! ]

Not too surprised.. His speed was a huge issue. Had everything but the speed ... his heart was huge ...

Not to talk bad about him, but as my dad would say “he has deceptive speed. He’s slower than he looks. “

Got a lot of carry’s early in the year due to Swift’s injury. Feel like if he stayed another year his numbers would have gone down.

Re: Dude, everyone has heard of Mecole Hardman!

Apr 29, 2019, 11:44 AM

My high school coach told me I had deceptive speed but in a little more politically correct way. He would say hey #12 if speed were money you'd be on welfare, now get your #### in gear! He rang the side of my helmet quite a few times with his right hand to get my attention. One of the best men and best coach I ever played for.

Apr 29, 2019, 12:51 PM

After seeing what the Giants have done beyond round 4, I’ll have to defend Georgia here, (or any power 5 for that matter).

80% of the time, I’d take a 2nd or 3rd string Georgia, Clemson, Alabama, etc. player over a Div-II stud. The Giants took a kid from LIU-Post in free agency yesterday but left Mitch Hyatt on the board. No one will ever make sense of that to me.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic