Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA fans are fun
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 3,054

UGA fans are fun

Jul 19, 2018, 6:48 PM

-They can't win a national championship
-They make the playoffs once, going 1-1 in playoff games
-They have to watch while Clemson takes the nation's best QB out of GA over and over
-They brag about having lots of fans attend a game in Atlanta...70 miles away from campus
-They brag about TV ratings in a game where lot of people watched them choke away a big lead and lose

And all this time I thought the coots were dumb...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: UGA fans are fun

Jul 19, 2018, 7:37 PM

Don't you think there are alot of similarities between UGA's 2017 season, their first playoff appearance, and Clemson's 2015 season - their first? If memory serves, at that point Clemson had only made the playoffs once and went 1-1 in the playoff, losing a tight one to Bama. As for who has the best QB out of Georgia, maybe we could let them take a college snap in a regular season game first? Who is bragging about TV ratings?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2018, 7:41 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2018, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans are fun ]

Clemson in 2015 was undefeated in regular season with wins over 4 top ten teams (At the time of play) . Georgia 2017 had wins over 2 teams who fired they head coach, a team Clemson has beaten religiously for 100 years and got woodsheded by a team
( Auburn) , which Clemson beat earlier in the year.
Clemson and Ugay have nothing in common and the 2017 Ugay and 2015 Clemson seasons were nothing alike!

Jul 19, 2018, 7:47 PM

No....there were similarities in terms of the playoff, which is what the original post was all about.

you will win the National championship

Jul 19, 2018, 7:51 PM

#soonenough

Re correction

Jul 19, 2018, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans are fun ]

Pitt loss.

Re: Re correction

Jul 20, 2018, 11:31 AM

Pitt loss was in 2016

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

I agree about the similarities, I have thought about this before***

Jul 19, 2018, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans are fun ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me have some fun

Jul 19, 2018, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans are fun ]

First of all, DW4 has taken snaps and is currently the best college player out of GA. Second Clemson didn't have 20+ seniors on our 2015 team. In fact we were one of the youngest teams in College football.

UGA lost a truck load of seniors so lets see if you make it back. When you lose to Bama in SEC CG, I dough CFP committee gives you the benefit of the doubt, like Bama got last year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me have some fun

Jul 19, 2018, 8:01 PM

I am of course assuming you beat the Coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2018, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans are fun ]

The real question is not whether UGA's 2017 resembled Clemson's 2015. The real question is whether UGA's 2018 will resemble Clemson's 2016.

I doubt it.

But I do think Clemson's 2018 will resemble Clemson's 2016. So there's that.

No, it's not even remotely similar, because the year after

Jul 19, 2018, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans are fun ]

our first playoff appearance we made it back and won the national championship over Bama. And we made the playoffs again the year after that. UGA will not make it back this year or next year. Hth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

only problem is...

Jul 19, 2018, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans are fun ]

Y’all aren’t going back to the NC this year

I find UGA under Smart is more similar to Miami under Coker.***

Jul 20, 2018, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans are fun ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Regarding “who’s bragging over TV ratings?”...

Jul 20, 2018, 7:29 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans are fun ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/LOL-23742839

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jul 20, 2018, 6:45 AM

Do they still trash their campus every game day? They are in rare company..

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually they improve their campus by covering it

Jul 20, 2018, 9:12 AM

with trash. It helps cover the stench of all their inbred fans

Jul 20, 2018, 7:02 AM

I think that the Dawgs lose two games this year but south carolina won't be one. My guess is Auburn and Missouri. Just my opinion .

If I'm being honest and unbiased, I think UGA will go

Jul 20, 2018, 9:12 AM

3-9 this year.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

Jul 20, 2018, 9:53 AM

- They come to a Clemson site bragging about landing the #2 recruit in the nation... when Clemson landed the #1 recruit.

Jul 20, 2018, 10:04 AM

a

Message was edited by: Memphis Tiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#Kirbying***

Jul 20, 2018, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans are fun ]

Replies: 22
| visibility 3,054
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic