Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ALABAMA EXCUSES
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

ALABAMA EXCUSES

Dec 25, 2017, 10:06 PM

You know, I wonder why when Bama loses, it’s always someone was hurt or some BS reason! It can never be flat out the truth, CLEMSON IS THE BETTER TEAM....PERIOD!! I’m so sick and #### tired of CLEMSON not getting the credit they are due!! I can’t wait till we squash Bama and go on to squash the mutts or Faker Mayfield!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!! #ALLIN

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ALABAMA EXCUSES

Dec 25, 2017, 10:14 PM

Never cared for excuses or excuse makers in this game .
When you get to play in these type of high stakes contests , the only excuse for losing is you just weren't as good as the winner .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

U mean Raker Hayfield?***

Dec 25, 2017, 10:34 PM

Re: U mean Raker Hayfield?***

Dec 25, 2017, 11:13 PM

????

I am already hearing, 'We got Dabo.'

Dec 26, 2017, 5:52 AM

Giving up that they will lose this game.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Tell me again why 90% of the

Dec 26, 2017, 6:00 AM

great folks on this bored think we lost to 'cuse

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Because on any given Friday the 13th...***

Dec 26, 2017, 8:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tell me again why 90% of the

Dec 26, 2017, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Tell me again why 90% of the ]

You can call it an excuse if you want to but if Hurts has an ankle injury in practice and can barely run, then gets knocked out of the game with a half left to play, I would think that would have something to do with the score of the game. Cuse out played us that night. We had a new kicker and a new QB half the game. It is not an excuse it is what it is. We still should have won.

Alabama doesn't make excuses

Dec 26, 2017, 6:05 AM

they don't have to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama doesn't make excuses

Dec 26, 2017, 1:04 PM

I seem to recall something about Scarface getting hurt last year. But Clemson was missing Mike Williams, Deon Cain and Aman Lakip the year before. Also, Mckenzie Alexander (a shutdown db) left hurt in the first half. Stuff happens, plain and simple.

Mama doesn't make excuses, ESPN and their fans make them.

Dec 26, 2017, 8:58 AM

They don't lay down for anyone, we will have to take the game from them like we did last year/the way they did the year before.

Re: ALABAMA EXCUSES

Dec 26, 2017, 9:00 AM

So you have never said we would've beaten them in the first natty if Mack and Shaq wouldn't gotten hurt?

Coot Fans that live Vicariously thru Bama say:-

Dec 26, 2017, 9:05 AM

The only reason Clemson won the Natty was they called an Illegal pick play with 1 second left. Well, we still get to keep the Trophy right? SMH!

Re: Coot Fans that live Vicariously thru Bama say:-

Dec 26, 2017, 1:06 PM

I seem to recall Jalen Hurt Us going 1 for 15 on third downs.

My favorite ALABAMA EXCUSE:

Dec 26, 2017, 9:10 AM

“Thank God for Mississippi”

You probably need to have lived in Alabama to hear/get this one...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: My favorite ALABAMA EXCUSE:

Dec 26, 2017, 1:18 PM

'Bama is now 50-10-2 against Messissippi State and 79-19-3 against 'Ole Mess. Quite an excuse indeed!

Didn't 'Cuse beat CLemson b/c KB was hurt?***

Dec 26, 2017, 2:07 PM

Re: Didn't 'Cuse beat CLemson b/c KB was hurt?***

Dec 26, 2017, 7:31 PM

No...Clemson did not lose because KB was hurt...Clemson lost in part because someone made the decision to put a near crippled QB in as a starter in the first place. It also could have gotten KB injured badly. The coaches should have trusted the backup QB to get the job done. The whole team that night played like they could just win it automatically. It is one of the pitfalls of success that the players start reading too many of their own press briefings, and then get embarrassed by a lower ranked opponent who actually came to play the game to win. Syracuse was on that night the better team, but just like the Pitt loss last year, it seems to have woken the Tigers up. Confidence makes a team great...over-confidence makes a team lazy. Having said that, upsets are what make sporting events fun to watch, if the favorite always won, there would be no need to play, and it would be boring to watch. I always pull for Clemson, but still a part of me was very happy for those kids at Syracuse. To them, it was like winning the Superbowl, and I'm sure they will speak of that game to their children and grand children.

They are not called ESpin for nothing. Get the injury excuse

Dec 27, 2017, 8:27 AM

out there ahead of the game. Then, when Bama loses, they will just say, "See, we were right, the injuries were too much to overcome."

If Bama wins, they say "This Bama team is the greatest in history, winning despite all those injuries. Definite preseason Number 1 next year, no matter what happens in the Championship game."

It actually must be tougher working for ESPN than a real sports reporting organization, because you always have to politicize everything instead of just reporting on actual events as they happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic