Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Typical Brad Brownell coached game:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Typical Brad Brownell coached game:

Jan 26, 2019, 1:34 PM

Start slow waiting to see what the other team is doing. Get behind. Spend the rest of the game trying to catch up.

Other scenario (rare:) start fast and get a lead. Spend the rest of the game playing not to lose the lead as opposed to trying to increase the lead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Re: Typical Brad Brownell coached game:

Jan 26, 2019, 1:38 PM

Brownell needs to go. Maybe Amanda would coach the guys also. Would be a gigantic step up for sure!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2019, 1:46 PM

We really need a change re: BB. With the facilities and resources we have this is ridiculous.

Jan 26, 2019, 1:54 PM

I thought the game began at 2:00. What channel are you watching?

Jan 26, 2019, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Typical Brad Brownell coached game: ]

I know BB inherited terrible facilities etc.But over the last 9 to 10 years what is his overall body of work here 2 NCaa appearances with 1 sweet 16?

Jan 26, 2019, 1:55 PM

Today's game hasn't even started.

Some people like to get their whining started early, so they

Jan 26, 2019, 2:24 PM

can be in full hissy fit mode at tip off

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2019, 2:26 PM

What a bum. All he has done is take us to the sweet 16 last year even though we weren't an extremely talented team. I mean he has had these new facilities for a whole year now that still aren't nearly as good as some of the blue bloods and he hasn't turned us into Duke yet. ###.

Some of you people have ridiculous expectations. Believe it or not our football success took 15+ years of building in the right direction before we sniffed a championship of any kind. As much as people want to hate on Tommy Bowden he was the one who got the ball rolling in the right direction by making facilities upgrades a top priority and hiring great recruiters like Dabo. Even with Dabo there he couldn't bring in an alabama type recruiting class with crap facilities. Rome wasn't built in a day people.

Brownell may not be the right man for the job but it is hard to say he's the wrong man. He's done goodish in a decent situation. Let the man continue to build and have 4-5 years of better facilities then reevaluate. If in 4-5 years we are confident in our facilities and he still can't bring in enough talent to consistently be good then I will be all for a change.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic