Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Twice last night TL said he’s playing 4 years at Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Twice last night TL said he’s playing 4 years at Clemson

Jan 8, 2019, 11:56 AM

On stage he said, “I’m so grateful to be on a team like this in any if my 4 years.”

He asked was by Maria Taylor how many more championships he plans to win, and he said hopefully 3 more, which of course would require staying all 4 years.

Trevor loves the game. He told his high school coach his goal is the be the best ever and he’s been preparing that way. I have found that people who play because they love the game rather than for money are far more likely to come back extra years, like Peyton Manning in 1997, Andrew Luck in 2011, and most of our defensive line this last season. Wilkins said in an interview he’d play for free in the pros. Peyton Manning has said similar things. That’s why I firmly believe, and have said all season on this board, that Trevor stays all 4 years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Twice last night TL said he’s playing 4 years at Clemson

Jan 8, 2019, 12:00 PM

He wants to be a Brady, Hot super Model wife, extraordinary College and High School Career and retire at 45 with a bizillon dollars. It’s his if he wants it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he has a long time GF

Jan 8, 2019, 12:04 PM

he doesn't seem like the type to go after money and trophy wives to me. I think he thinks he already has his trophy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he has a long time GF

Jan 8, 2019, 12:05 PM

His girlfriend is a model and incredibly hot.

Jan 8, 2019, 12:08 PM [ in reply to he has a long time GF ]

This is his girlfriend in a recent modeling pic:

Jan 8, 2019, 12:50 PM

Wedding ring?

Promise/purity ring on the wedding ring finger?

Jan 8, 2019, 1:44 PM

Trevor can lend her his ACC Championship ring or National Championship ring. ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I take it you didn't see the barstool video last night***

Jan 8, 2019, 12:22 PM [ in reply to he has a long time GF ]

Re: I take it you didn't see the barstool video last night***

Jan 8, 2019, 1:44 PM

What happened?

Jan 8, 2019, 1:48 PM

Some chick was backing it up on him. haha. It didn't look like he was really trying to dance, but he certainly wasn't backing away.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 1:54 AM

Pretty sure that was old because his girlfriend was at the game. He no doubt spent his free time with her after the game.

Yeah there was no time reference on the video

Jan 9, 2019, 2:08 AM

The implication was that it was right after the game, but I doubt it since it was posted too soon after the game ended.

Jan 8, 2019, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Twice last night TL said he’s playing 4 years at Clemson ]

Brady didn’t have a great college career. He had to fight to play all 4 years. There was a reason he was drafted in the 6th round.

Jan 8, 2019, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Twice last night TL said he’s playing 4 years at Clemson ]

Trevor wants to be Trevor. He dates his high school girl friend. They are both Christians. If fame and fortune do come Trevor's way it will not change him or his out-look on life.

Message was edited by: Purple Gunstock 15®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 1:50 PM

Correct. Not his goals, but they wilk fall in his lap.

Jan 8, 2019, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Twice last night TL said he’s playing 4 years at Clemson ]

Agree 100%. Trevor is about a lot more than football. He is great at football but football is not his life, it’s just a part of his life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 12:00 PM

It would be great if he did stay 4 years, and won a few more National titles, but I suspect the lure of the NFL will take him away after his 3rd year; and I wouldn't begrudge him that.

Whatever he chooses to do, he'll have my total support.

Jan 8, 2019, 12:06 PM

I would like to think that but no way is he going to be here 4 yrs. Hes too good. Hopefully after DJ U takes over after he leaves and continues this dynasty.

Jan 8, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Twice last night TL said he’s playing 4 years at Clemson ]

Obviously it's too soon to say, but if there is any chance he stays all 4 years, it's in Chase's best interest to transfer now.

I hate to say it, because i love the kid, and Trevor seriously needs a backup now that Renfrow has finished, but Chase has no chance of starting over Trevor. If he goes, he has had the joy and brotherhood of winning a NC with some awesome teammates he will treasure for ever.

Jan 8, 2019, 1:48 PM

Why should he leave. He will get playing time, even the second string skill players are better than starters at most schools, also he can still ball out when he comes in and still get drafted if he does want to go to the NFL.

Jan 8, 2019, 7:28 PM

It's great to wait your 3 years, get plenty of backup time, play behind the best and develop lifelong friendships, so long as you think you'll probably get one year of starts.

We're not talking Tucker Israel here. Chase Brice would be a top 20 QB if he were playing instead of Trevor.

Mitch Trubisky only started 13 games and was the #1 QB taken due to his measurables, but he did have 13 career starts. Pro scouts like to see how you adjust mentally to the various head games that DCs throw at you, and 13 starts isn't usually enough to make them comfortable.

0 starts? Almost unheard of.

theres gonna be enormous pressure on him

Jan 8, 2019, 12:22 PM

To go pro after 3 though.

I think deep down Dwayne Haskins for Ohio State wanted to go back to OSU for one more year. But the timing for him to go pro was too good.

Especially if he is the projected #1 pick***

Jan 8, 2019, 12:56 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Especially if he is the projected #1 pick***

Jan 8, 2019, 1:03 PM

Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck were both projected #1 overall picks when they decided to come back an extra year.

Even if he's the first pick his Jr year...

Jan 8, 2019, 12:52 PM

he won't be able to take the cut in pay.

J/k, you know 'They pay their players,' is going to be the SEC's song all year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 1:36 PM

He is living in the moment and just being a class act. He probably is just taking one day at a time and will worry about that later when the time comes. That would show poor judgment to already announce he was going pro after his 3rd year. I bet he leaves after 3.

He’s saying that now and I hope he does stay

Jan 8, 2019, 7:32 PM

All four years but after his junior season and he realizes he will be a millionaire in just a few months that could change his mind. Who knows, maybe he doesn’t care about the money and just wants to enjoy college football

Jan 8, 2019, 8:45 PM

He really shouldn’t and won’t. Two more years in Clemson and become the best NFL QB ever is probably the best for the sport.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic