»
Topic: Tues Jetboated to SAV Downtown River Front & saw only 12 people there in 45 min.
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 25, 2020 5:02 PM by: BloodbeOrange®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Tues Jetboated to SAV Downtown River Front & saw only 12 people there in 45 min.

[5]
Posted: Mar 25, 2020 10:50 AM

Saying, lonely looking but glad locals & tourists took the Mayor seriously, but took some neat pics from boat.

Note: Last week my 1993 Boston-Whaler 14’ Rage JET boat conked out on me at very end of a super nice 4 hour ride..with starter smoking, and SeaTow rescued me. It does 25 knots max.

Yesterday I took the 2011 Yamaha Waverunner VX1100 10’ Sport Jet out for a 4 hour ride at 25-48 mph speeds.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Tues Jetboated to SAV Downtown River Front & saw only 12 people there in 45 min.

[1]
Posted: Mar 25, 2020 11:05 AM

Adding fuel to the "fear" fire in subtle ways does not help.

Re: Tues Jetboated to SAV Downtown River Front & saw only 12 people there in 45 min.

[2]
Posted: Mar 25, 2020 11:09 AM

They shut down the city to all non essential business last night.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[3]
Posted: Mar 25, 2020 11:19 AM

And now he is out on patrol looking for that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5IQxs2aTvM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[4]
Posted: Mar 25, 2020 11:09 AM

Well, obviously you didn't have to get Dug to towe you back this time!

2020 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

had to go downtown to deliver some drawings to the chatham

[2]
Posted: Mar 25, 2020 1:06 PM

county engineering office. the streets were relatively void of people and there was plenty of parking. the $#%@ing metermaids were busy dispensing tickets.

Re: had to go downtown to deliver some drawings to the chatham

[1]
Posted: Mar 25, 2020 4:49 PM

I’m very glad to be back in Greenville and away from Chatham County!!! I was born and raised all over the state of Georgia, but South Georgia... They can have it.

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: Mar 25, 2020 4:53 PM

Been here 14 years, but about to move to Lyman if this funk clears. I've enjoyed it here though. The tourist side of me left after about 5 years, and rarely even go to the beach or downtown anymore.

I'll miss parts, and surely return for vacation and stuff

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Mar 25, 2020 5:02 PM

We lived in the Pooler area. Closed minded, clique-infested Georgia Bulldawg homers. We found some great friends, but none were from that area originally.

Big steroid and meth issue in the Effingham area.

2020 white level member

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 Season Football Tickets for Sale - South Stands - Lower Deck - Section UI - Row R - Seats in shade...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1826 people have read this post