Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tucker Israel?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Tucker Israel?

Apr 4, 2018, 7:54 AM

Any news on where he might transfer? I understand he'll graduate this spring from Clemson but will have 2 years to play. Is that right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tucker Israel?

Apr 4, 2018, 8:37 AM

I haven't heard anything but I know he had around 15 offers coming out of high school.

I like Tucker Israel..

Apr 4, 2018, 9:38 AM

and if Clemson wasn’t so darn bunched up with such talented QB’s (as he is too, being Fl’s most prolific passer) then I would have welcomed his being a starter.

Saying, Back just a few years ago Tiger Team would have loved to have had him as their signal caller due to his talents & smarts.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tucker is just one of those players that had the

Apr 4, 2018, 11:12 AM

outside issues hamper him more than the competition. If he had not been slowed by the injuries and the illness and had the same amount of time to learn and grow through repetition on the practice field like KB, I really believe that he would have been our starter in 2017... he's MUCH better passer than KB and not the strong runner that KB is but more of a sneaky runner like DeShaun or Mayfield is...

I know his stature is not what most coaches want and would have been a negative in evaluations, but I have no doubt that TI could have been a quality starter for us as a 60% plus passer... do you think bama game-plans differently if there is a better pocket passer running our offense? could that have made a difference? I think it would have unless bama just simply sold out for the weakness in the OLine and took their chances with the same game plan...

I'm glad he got his degree and hopefully gets an opportunity to get on the field and then go to the CFL for a few years...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tucker Israel?

Apr 4, 2018, 12:05 PM

is Arkansas an option? I would imagine Chad Morris was remotely involved with his recruitment and familiar with him as a player and as a person and could offer him a chance whereas most coaching staffs have to move mountains to offer someone with limited eligibility and transferring out.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic