Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Truth about LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Truth about LSU

Jan 12, 2020, 6:13 PM

Be honest, LSU is a really, really good team. They beat the number 5, 6, 9, 12 and 13th ranked teams. We have a chance to be one of the great dynasties of all time but will have to play a perfect game to get there. Dabo says the best is yet to come and hopefully that is tomorrow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Truth about LSU

Jan 12, 2020, 6:16 PM

Watkins Hopkins... is that you??

Jan 12, 2020, 6:16 PM

We’ll let you know tomorrow night??

Jan 12, 2020, 6:20 PM

Why does it seem like I always read these posts in the voice of Eeyore?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2020, 6:54 PM

I think of the Canadian guy from grownups at the waterpark.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2020, 6:51 PM

Last year 'Bammer beat 22, 4, 18, 4, and 4 before Clemson dismantled them.

Jan 13, 2020, 7:18 AM

They haven't beaten anybody as good as Ohio State. And they might not be any better than Ohio State. Clemson has nothing to fear from LSU.

yep truth is that it's not that impressive to beat

Jan 13, 2020, 7:22 AM

all of those top teams they way they did. It's not like they dismantled all of those ranked teams. In fact the wins weren't that impressive at all. The OU win was impressive...but Clemson would have done the same however letting off of the gas midway through the 2nd quarter to rest the starters.

Jan 13, 2020, 7:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Truth about LSU ]

They’re not as good defensively as OSU in my mind. I think Clemson could even play ball control & keep Burrow & company on the sideline if they wanted. Clemson definitely has the ability to dictate the game.

Jan 13, 2020, 7:32 AM

They haven't beaten Clemson .

There's this daft redundancy about " schedule strength "with the talking heads where that is just about the only factor in the determining process for a team's chance to win at a high level ... first and foremost .

It's actually got very little to do with how good a particular team is , or what can be expected out of that team being questioned when the game clock starts.
You're either good enough or your not .
Is LSU good enough to be the National Champion by beating Clemson ? That's fair to surmise . They are really good .
The same could be said about Clemson , even when the scope is to only view Clemson by it's schedule leading up to today .

They have to go play to find out .

How shallow some are when dissecting a couple of opponents chances against each other .... " Well Sportcasters say this about this team and that's why I think they'll win " .

Bottom line is Clemson is the defending champion and it's LSU's job to try and take that title away .

Let's play a football game .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 13, 2020, 7:35 AM

2 out of the last 3 National Championships and playing in our 5th staraight CFBPlayoff isn't good enough to be called a dynasty ?

If we were to lose tonight it's still that , in my mind . With TL coming back and our recruiting ? It's growing every year ... with little hope for the haters in that it will just fall apart under CDS .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic