Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump undermines Haley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 641

Trump undermines Haley

Apr 18, 2018, 10:01 AM

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/17/world/europe/trump-nikki-haley-russia-sanctions.html

At what point do you look at all the people you fired, or who have left, or who you have alienated and consider that maybe it’s you? Maybe you’re the problem.

I guess in Trump’s case, never?

Well handled again, Ms. Haley. I enjoy the idea that Trump would feel threatened by her, although the insinuation that he fears a “Pence/Haley” ticket in 2020 seems a bit absurd even for Trump.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

She will be fired by the end of the week***

Apr 18, 2018, 10:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Certainly possible.***

Apr 18, 2018, 10:11 AM

null

I'll let you know more after 3

Apr 18, 2018, 10:11 AM

when Hannity starts spewing what Trump told him this morning during their pillow talk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But of course. All my liberal friends like to keep me informed of

Apr 18, 2018, 10:34 AM

what Sean Hannity said. :)

null

To be fair, since he's the direct

Apr 18, 2018, 10:35 AM

pipeline to the president's agenda while pretending to be "news" we can find out a lot about Trump's next moves just off of what he says. He's the smoother for the red hats

Re: To be fair, since he's the direct

Apr 18, 2018, 12:59 PM

To be fair, he has never claimed to be a news man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"claimed"

Apr 18, 2018, 1:01 PM

but yet on a channel that has "news" in it's name. News graphics. brings on guests. talks about sources. See how gullible people can be easily fooled though? He is actively tricking people into thinking he is the only true news while at the same time claiming he is not news.

Re: "claimed"

Apr 18, 2018, 1:13 PM

Actually, i think Fox, MSNBC, CNN does a decent job letting people know which shows are news and which are opinion shows.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "claimed"

Apr 18, 2018, 1:15 PM

Of course, i imagine some people think he is news just as some think Maddow is news.

That's debatable

Apr 18, 2018, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: "claimed" ]

I do think they need in big red letters "Opinion" or "News"

I just see it as extremely misleading. Looking, acting, and talking like you are a legitimate news source, then when somebody calls you out or tries to sue you, all of a sudden you deny being what you pretend to be on a daily basis.

Re: I'll let you know more after 3

Apr 18, 2018, 11:50 AM [ in reply to I'll let you know more after 3 ]

The thought of Trump and Hannity laying side by side... face to face... gazing into each other's eyes while discussing their respective days. Knowing each other so intimately. Oh yes. Pillow talk. Sigh.

I wonder if they say things like "I see you"... the way the Omaticaya clan do on Pandora?

So romantic.

I want what they have.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For some reason I doubt she is fired*******

Apr 18, 2018, 1:43 PM [ in reply to She will be fired by the end of the week*** ]

Re: Trump undermines Haley

Apr 18, 2018, 1:35 PM

I like Haley...she's more hawkish than I would prefer, but I like that she stood up for herself instead of falling on her sword so the WH could save face.

Her handling of the entire situation has been top notch. She

Apr 18, 2018, 2:08 PM

may be the most competent person President Trump has appointed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 641
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic