Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump supporters gathering in front of State Farm arena.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

Trump supporters gathering in front of State Farm arena.

Nov 5, 2020, 3:20 PM

Could get interdasting downtown tonight.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump supporters gathring in front of State FArm arena.

Nov 5, 2020, 3:22 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who's not following what court orders?***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:26 PM

Let him have his imaginary boogeymen.***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:30 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just supplied a whole thread about it***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Who's not following what court orders?*** ]

Does PA even matter though since Trump claimed Michigan?

Nov 5, 2020, 4:03 PM

Doing Republican math is hard

Do you say the same thing about cops shooting black folks?***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump supporters gathring in front of State FArm arena. ]

I-20 is an easy drive... No need to 'talk' about it.***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump supporters gathring in front of State FArm arena. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. Let's see him step up.***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

There we have it, folks.

Nov 5, 2020, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump supporters gathring in front of State FArm arena. ]

Our first Trump lover on the board calling for Trump loyalists to get violent and push us to the brink. Instead of letting the vote counts play out like they're supposed to, T3 advocates mob violence.

Take note that not only did T3 promise he would accept the election results weeks ago, he also has repeatedly raised hell here about leftists demonstrating and rioting.

We knew this was coming. Once Trumpies knew hope was lost and they weren't winning, they'd start calling for violence and civil war.

His reply somehow explaining that he's not a hypocrite in 3... 2... 1...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

The best is where he blamed the other side for disputes

Nov 5, 2020, 3:44 PM

I hope my team causes a bunch of trouble, but remember it's your fault.

Yep.

Nov 5, 2020, 3:46 PM

Always someone else causing him and his team's bad behavior.

You better believe his post is getting bookmarked and pulled out every time he complains about violence.

After his recent/past posts in here, are you surprised?....

Nov 5, 2020, 4:46 PM [ in reply to There we have it, folks. ]

It's actually a bit sad, because I'm beginning to this his posts are serious. At first, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt thinking it was some shtick. But after his stuff over the last few weeks, I think he really might be that immature/nonsensical.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After his recent/past posts in here, are you surprised?....

Nov 5, 2020, 4:54 PM

Go get some help man, seriously....

Nov 5, 2020, 7:53 PM

What does the North and South America comment even mean? Seriously, what does that mean?

And you care so little about my opinion that you can't help but respond to me?

You make about as much sense as our President.

Re: Go get some help man, seriously....

Nov 5, 2020, 8:16 PM

Nov 5, 2020, 8:54 PM

You really do need professional help. I think it's become evident on this board. I'm not meaning that as an insult. Consult a doctor.

Nov 5, 2020, 8:58 PM

You're an unstable idiot. You can fix stability....

Nov 5, 2020, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Go get some help man, seriously.... ]

with meds, but you can't fix stupid.

I normally spend about 10 min cumulative a day on Tigernet out of typical 9-10 hr work days. I think I'll be ok.

As for the fake and fraud comment...like I've said before...you pull for a team and I pull for a country. Score it however you want. I think I'm pretty clear on the value of your opinion.

Now go RA the post to the mod like a good little #####.

Oh, absolutely not.

Nov 5, 2020, 6:27 PM [ in reply to After his recent/past posts in here, are you surprised?.... ]

And there's a good chance he'll delete it. His hypocrisy knows no bounds, to quote Doc.

He's more than immature. He's mentally unstable. He honestly fits Trump's same mental capacity: narcissism, refusal to see his own hypocrisy, blaming others for his actions, claiming victim status, and no conscience. After all, he tried to dig up who you really were.

Here we have him, in his full glory, calling for violence from Trump supporters as a response to a fair and just election. He wants a civil war. He wants Americans to die.

Maybe he was just looking for streamers to game with***

Nov 5, 2020, 7:19 PM

You are a very sad individual. Maybe a message board

Nov 5, 2020, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump supporters gathring in front of State FArm arena. ]

isn't the best thing for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

And you libtards that hide back on this board

Nov 5, 2020, 3:57 PM

What is the "main board" we should be posting to?

Nov 5, 2020, 4:00 PM

You just said yourself it's a dead even split, as in 50% of the people you interact with are "libtards" and "fake independents", yet you continue to spew vitriol and personally attack every single one? You're completely unstable.

"So I couldn't care less what this SAME little group thinks."

Oh boy, but we know that you do care, you care a lot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is the "main board" we should be posting to?

Nov 5, 2020, 4:06 PM

Re: What is the "main board" we should be posting to?

Nov 5, 2020, 4:08 PM

Dude maybe go get some fresh air or something.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you are advising we should post to the incorrect board?

Nov 5, 2020, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: What is the "main board" we should be posting to? ]

Got it. Yes, majority of South Carolinian are mouthbreathing morons, fortunately, I have a great engineering degree from Clemson University. Your opinion is moot.

That's nice, I don't need your validity, there's plenty here that would miss and reach out to me. Who here do you think is good people, and where have I been dishonestly hypocritical?

Re: So you are advising we should post to the incorrect board?

Nov 5, 2020, 4:13 PM

You're the one equating intelligence to superiority.

Nov 5, 2020, 4:16 PM

https://www.wltx.com/article/news/national/south-carolina-least-educated-states/101-fd2c0f88-76c5-4e36-9872-eef08556d637

You're not doing yourself any favors. Like I originally said, maybe a message board isn't for you.

Re: You're the one equating intelligence to superiority.

Nov 5, 2020, 4:20 PM

All I can do it LOL at this, you certainly are special.***

Nov 5, 2020, 4:42 PM

Please provide a link when you do.***

Nov 5, 2020, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Re: So you are advising we should post to the incorrect board? ]

I guess he didn't do it.***

Nov 6, 2020, 4:49 PM

What are we hiding from?***

Nov 5, 2020, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: What is the "main board" we should be posting to? ]

Re: And you libtards that hide back on this board

Nov 5, 2020, 6:30 PM [ in reply to And you libtards that hide back on this board ]

Huh? Does talking #### on the main board make someone more of a man? Okay.

Listen, little man. Don't pretend you're a billy bad ### here. You just called for Trumpies to get violent in response to this election, but I guarantee you won't drive yourself out there.

You said weeks ago you would accept the results and you have gone on and on against protesting violence. Now you are calling for it. You're a hypocrite.

Nov 5, 2020, 7:32 PM [ in reply to And you libtards that hide back on this board ]

Well, that was a dressing down.

Apparently I've been permanently expunged not just from the GOP but from the ranks of the independents as well.

So...I'm a liberal now?

Feels bad, man.

Nov 5, 2020, 7:38 PM

I hope they have the buildings boarded up***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know Buckhead is lol***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:23 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who is playing tonight?***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

KKK vs. Nazis***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:30 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So inter-squad scrimmage...?***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both are more popular than the Hawks.***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:33 PM [ in reply to KKK vs. Nazis*** ]

Not Trae Young.***

Nov 5, 2020, 4:19 PM

Re: who is playing tonight?***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:32 PM [ in reply to who is playing tonight?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He might want to stay in Buckhead...***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:35 PM

Truly innovative. Now we have Trump "don't count the votes"

Nov 5, 2020, 3:29 PM

parades and rallies. According to the brain trust on here, GA should call in the National Guard, right?

Someone posted they already have.....***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:34 PM

hopefully they are "mostly peaceful"***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Truly innovative. Now we have Trump "don't count the votes" ]

Kyle Rittenhouse's mom is dropping him off later.***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Truly innovative. Now we have Trump "don't count the votes" ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump supporters gathering in front of State Farm arena.

Nov 5, 2020, 3:38 PM

I am not seeing anything about this - link please.

Re: Trump supporters gathering in front of State Farm arena.

Nov 5, 2020, 3:39 PM

https://www.ajc.com/politics/most-remaining-votes-to-be-counted-today-in-close-georgia-election/6T4GGH4SFZF4NIRU6FGW6Y73VM/

Don't they have jobs?***

Nov 5, 2020, 3:51 PM

amidointhisright?

Don't they own the company and need to pay more taxes?

Nov 5, 2020, 4:18 PM

amidointhisright?

will ga need a run off if 270 isn't hit***

Nov 5, 2020, 4:39 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic