Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finally a guy that gets it..love honesty
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 113
| visibility 1

Finally a guy that gets it..love honesty

Jul 21, 2016, 11:50 PM

And hard work! Go get um trump! You have my vote! Bring on the change from all the bullshitz that goes on now!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finally a guy that gets it..love honesty

Jul 21, 2016, 11:55 PM

The thing I loved most about this post is all the Tiger Football stuff it contained. :(

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only thing I fear worse than waking up Wednesday

Jul 22, 2016, 12:51 AM

after the election and realizing that Hillary Clinton is our next President is waking up that same day and realizing that Donald Trump is instead.

Democracy is, sadly, losing its mojo right about now. Good thing we have Tiger football to further fill the space here, you know, on the Clemson Tiger football message board.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thing is...Hillary has a known governing record, it's horrible. She is an

Jul 22, 2016, 12:57 AM

unindicted criminal. We all know how terrible a President she would make.

My question to you...what makes you so certain he would be a horrible President? By his track record of his success, you see a very successful business, a worldwide portfolio of buildings he has built and a very successful, and by all accounts well rounded, strong family. By any fair comparison, Trump should be light years ahead in his abilities to govern as compared to Hillary's know record.

So, what makes you so certain you are not wrong about Donald Trump?

I'm with you on Trump.

Jul 22, 2016, 2:31 AM

I don't understand the Hillary stuff. If you want to vote Independent or some other party other than Dem or Rep because of the 2 nominee's then I understand. What I don't understand is Hillary supporters. How do people think that Hillary is going to make a good president when she has been caught lying and it has been proven she lies at every step of her career. She has been indicted if not at every seat she has held almost every seat. I think we have the Obama problem with Hillary, everyone wants to be apart of history. They wanted to be apart of a first black president and now the first female president and if thats the case those people should be stripped of their right to vote. I have no problem with a woman president if she is the best person for the job but you show me Hillary's track record of her "major accomplishments" during her political career, you can't because in over 20 years you can count her major accomplishments on one hand. And don't get me started on her bogus "I have helped so many women" lie. Where she takes donated campaign money from the middle eastern muslim states where the women don't even have basic rights and where women and men are killed just for being gay. So I have no problem if you don't want to vote Trump but there is NO way you going to prove Hillary would be a better president, there is already too much truth to the contrary out there.....

Re: I'm with you on Trump.

Jul 22, 2016, 3:41 AM

Thank you TigerAidan. Well said....

Agree, Trump is the better choice

Jul 22, 2016, 7:29 AM [ in reply to I'm with you on Trump. ]

Could never vote for another lying, conniving Clinton. They have pulled the wool over so many Americans eyes it is unbelievable. Hillary is demeaning to most women and hates to be around children based on what people stated that have been employed by the Clinton's. Which is also a dangerous proposition. Vote as you must but think about what it would mean if the Clinton's lived in our White House again.

Re: Thing is...Hillary has a known governing record, it's horrible. She is an

Jul 22, 2016, 4:33 AM [ in reply to Thing is...Hillary has a known governing record, it's horrible. She is an ]

And a couple of bankruptcies in those portfolios!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2016, 5:02 AM

How many more billions does he have more then you again?

Jul 22, 2016, 9:21 AM

Prove it. Oh wait you can't because he won't release his tax records. It's like he's got something to hide. I wonder if it's the fact that he's not nearly as rich as he says he is or if it's the fact that's he's lied about donating to charity. Hmm

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, I think he has had 4 bankruptcies out of 500 or so owned companies.

Jul 22, 2016, 6:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Thing is...Hillary has a known governing record, it's horrible. She is an ]

That is a pretty good statistic.

Speaking of funding for companies...what did Hillary and Bill Clinton do to deserve tens of millions of dollars in speaking fees? Why is their speech worth so much money? What do people get for their donations? Oh yeah...and who actually has been doing all tbis donating anyway? Didnt we learn just yesterday most of the foreign companies who have donated such large sums were backed by "anonymous" donors?

So, huge sums donated for just being in the same room with Bill and Hillary all given by people who can't be disclosed who didn't get a comparable benefit for that donation?!?!? Uh huh...but Trump has gone through 4 bankruptcies out of 100s of owned company on his way to building a billion dollar fortune, and that's a problem. Yeah...ok...sure...

So did Henry Ford, Walt Disney and Milton Hershey.***

Jul 22, 2016, 6:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Thing is...Hillary has a known governing record, it's horrible. She is an ]

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Not sure the comparisons but they probably would have made

Jul 22, 2016, 10:36 AM

good presidents also based on the great businessmen they were.

This is the brainwashed crap that I love

Jul 22, 2016, 9:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Thing is...Hillary has a known governing record, it's horrible. She is an ]

from sheep that have no ability to think autonomously.

A man that has had hundreds of businesses (up to 500), and you concentrate on 4 that ended in Chapter 11 (NOT 13) bankruptcy.

Yea, get off CNN and off of Hilary's ####.

My feeling is that Hillary is definitely horrible whereas

Jul 22, 2016, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Thing is...Hillary has a known governing record, it's horrible. She is an ]

Trump is *probably* going to be horrible, but there's still a chance he might be good.

Re: My feeling is that Hillary is definitely horrible whereas

Jul 22, 2016, 7:37 AM

Why is Hillary horrible? She could be Bill Clinton without the affairs. The 90's were incredible.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jul 22, 2016, 7:46 AM

jesus tiger where you been the last 8 years. she is obama part 2. only with what should be a criminal record. have you checked your insurance bill lately. i can understand how anyone could have voted for bill. he did a pretty good job. but that party is nothing like it was when he was president. scroll back and look at some of hillarys speeches 12 years ago. they were very much like what trump is saying today. she has veered so far off the rails from there it is not funny. please libs, go check out the old hillary and see if you think she is the same today. she is bought and paid for.

Jul 22, 2016, 7:57 AM

You believe Trump's not taking money? ??????????????????????

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jul 22, 2016, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: My feeling is that Hillary is definitely horrible whereas ]

> Why is Hillary horrible? She could be Bill Clinton
> without the affairs. The 90's were incredible.

The 90's were "incredible" because of the Reagan policies of the 80's. Clinton's brought on the recession of 2000. Check your history and economics. Hillary's tenure would be much worse coming on the heels of the worst president in our history

Jul 22, 2016, 8:51 AM

You skipped George HW Bush

Jul 22, 2016, 3:53 PM

> You skipped George HW Bush

George HW Bush was a 1 term president whose principle achievements (IMO) were to free Kuwait from Saddam Hussein (Gulf War) and the Americans With Disabilities Act. He is not credited with any significant economic policies that positively impacted the US. That's why I didn't mention him. He did start NAFTA which was finished by Clinton. Not sure who to blame for that debacle

Jul 22, 2016, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: My feeling is that Hillary is definitely horrible whereas ]

This is what truly amazes me. Do you really believe that Clinton had any affect on the 90's?

Flipping Mickey Mouse could of been president and the results would of been great. He just got the luck of the draw that the internet and biotech boom both happened in the 90's which is why we had such growth and prosperity. It just amazes me how much credit he gets.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2016, 9:07 AM

President's receive undeserved Praise and Criticism.

Fair or not that's how it's always been.

Jul 22, 2016, 9:11 AM

your head is so far up your own a$$ it's laughable

Don't be so angry.***

Jul 22, 2016, 9:20 AM

Jul 22, 2016, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: My feeling is that Hillary is definitely horrible whereas ]

I am well aware of that but now you have facts. Use them and don't tell me Bill was a great president. He only had one thing on his mind and we all know what that was.

Jul 22, 2016, 9:19 AM

Bill was a very effective President. He got alot done.

Jul 22, 2016, 4:20 PM

TigerWoods, do yourself a favor and investigate who was in control of Congress when Clinton was President (Remember Gingrich and the Contract with America? Clinton was smart enough to go along with it and the econmy took off). While you are at it, check out the trend of the economy when Clinton was about to take over the Presidency (it was on an upward trend). Next, check out the economic trend when Clinton was leaving office (it was trending down). Clinton was offered Hussein's head a couple of times and he declined and you see what happened less than a year after Bush took over the Presidency (9-11). I am certainly not saying Clinton was a bad President, he just had the morals of an animal. You know, anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Not to Hillary. Let me just give you one example of her. She testified to Congress that there were no classified documents sent over her private email account which also was on a private server. During the hearings with FBI Director Comey, he was asked if "that was a true statement by Secretary Clinton." His response "No". The next question to Comey was this. "Is is a crime to lie to Congress?" Comey's response was, "yes, it is a felony". This is only one example of the monstrous number of lies that Hillary Clinton has told throughout her career. Take off your rose colored glasses when investigating Hillary and I think you will come to the conclusion that she is absolutely unfit to be President and Commander in Chief.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2016, 4:35 PM

If Jeb Bush were the nominee, I would have already donated $2,000 to him.

This election is not about who I like. This election is about who would be a better choice between these two awful choices. But I'll probably end up voting for Johnson.

Jul 22, 2016, 9:21 AM [ in reply to My feeling is that Hillary is definitely horrible whereas ]

Trump will be GREAT!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2016, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Thing is...Hillary has a known governing record, it's horrible. She is an ]

Honestly, one of his biggest weaknesses is his impulsivity. If he handles the presidency like he does his Twitter account, we're all F'D.

Jul 22, 2016, 12:21 PM

I can't stand either one of them .
However ,Trump has a very punchable face ...I have felt that way since I was a teenager in the 80's .
To me , he represents the trust-fund billionaires . Spoiled , bratty and unapologetic little terdish people who care only about increasing their own personal wealth and would cut whoever's throat to get it done .
He marries foreign models , has his clothing line manufactured in Mexico and Malaysia . Somehow though he will make America great again , like it's some destitute place filled with crappie people ?

F*#in' Hate that guy .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 22, 2016, 12:26 PM

In the opposite corner there's the politicians wife , the professional liar who wouldn't tell it like it is if there were a bounty on her miserable head . She refuses to come clean on things that every single human being knows that she has done wrong , and smirks right on to the next question .
She has made a life of staying on top by securing the votes of people who willingly accept her malfeasance, and that is unacceptable in my world .

I'm so done with the 2 party system it ain't funny . Sh÷t's broken , and it can't be fixed in my opinion .
These two nitwits everyone is fighting over are friends , old cronies ...please lord help the blind .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

i wish you had put both those posts in one post...

Jul 22, 2016, 5:24 PM

i don't have enough thumbs to turn up for you but you get the two that i do have...

PREACH THAT BROTHER!! HALLE EFFIN' LUJAH!!!!

How many wives and bankrupcies

Jul 22, 2016, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Thing is...Hillary has a known governing record, it's horrible. She is an ]

has Trump had? It's at least three apiece, isn't it?

There are a lot of people who say things like "the only

Jul 22, 2016, 6:37 AM [ in reply to The only thing I fear worse than waking up Wednesday ]

thing worse that Hillary is Trump" but never say why. Why is Trump so bad?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are a lot of people who say things like "the only

Jul 22, 2016, 10:04 AM

1. He blames GWB for 9/11
2. Says McCain is not a hero. He prefers people who don't get captured.
3. Against NATO.
4. Anti-Free Trade
5. Believes in conspiracies
6. Zero experience in public sector.
7. Accused federal judge couldn't do his job because of his heritage.
8. Says he wants to wipeout women and children in Muslim countries.
9. Doesn't know what's in the Constitution.
10.Won't release his tax returns.

Jul 22, 2016, 4:37 PM

Tiger Woods, about half of what you have said in your post above, is not true, but that is fine, just keep believing that she is qualified"

1. Lost Rose Law Firm files suddenly appear in the White House after they move in.
2. Her real estate deals in Arkansas.
3. Her dodging sniper fire as she flew into a foreign country doing cork screw manuevers. She actually
was met by a greeting party and all the sniper fire was just garbage.
4. She and Bill were broke when they left the White House. An absolute lie.
5. They were caught and had to return a lot of furniture, etc. that they stole from the White House
when they left.
6. Tell me one positive thing that she accomplished while Secretary of State!
7. She treats the Secret Service folks like garbage. Check out any book on the Clintons.
8. Tell me one significant bill that she introduced in the Senate when she was there.
9. Have you checked out her "Clinton Foundation"? Money laundering and corruption.
10.Have you checked out the speaking fees she got from a number of the very large investment
companies that she continually screams about as controlling the country?
11. She lied about Bengazi, pure and simple. But "what difference at this particular time, does it
make." Four Americans are dead!!!
12. She lied about her private email account and private server on multiple occasions and changed her
story each time she was caught.

The facts are indisputable, Hillary Clinton is a congenital liar who has accomplished basically nothing in her career.

Time for cocktails. See ya!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2016, 6:22 PM

Trump has a laundry list of shady business practices. I don't want to list them all but he's been sued and lost or settled over 4,000 times.

Trump is just as selfish and greedy as Hillary. They are close friends. Or were friends for years. They really are cut from the same clothe. Again a choice between two awful people.

Jul 22, 2016, 4:27 AM

All the promises, and he can't do anymore than the establishment in congress and the senate will allow him to do. The system don't work until the good ole boyz say it's okay!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that has been proven false by Obama and the Supreme

Jul 22, 2016, 10:47 AM

Court many times.

Jul 22, 2016, 6:27 AM

Spurrier > Trump

I'd vote for Spurrier over Hillary.***

Jul 22, 2016, 6:42 AM

Jul 22, 2016, 6:44 AM

I would rather have a pencil stuck thru my eye than have Killary as our president. I hate, detest, loathe everything Clinton. She intends to continue giving our country away and opening our borders to illegals and terrorists. I have no idea why any educated person would possibly even consider voting for Killary. I assume that people that post on a CLEMSON board have a little intelligence, but it appears that I might have made a bad assumption.

Maybe only those people that have at least a 4-year degree from CLEMSON should be allowed to vote. Oh wait...

The only thing I heard is that we live in a #### hole and government is the only answer.

Jul 22, 2016, 6:51 AM

Conservatism is dead

Re: The only thing I heard is that we live in a #### hole and government is the only answer.

Jul 22, 2016, 7:47 AM

wow, just wow. tiger, can i ask you a question. how many kids you got.

Dead? LOL

Jul 22, 2016, 8:22 AM [ in reply to The only thing I heard is that we live in a #### hole and government is the only answer. ]

looks to me like with the recent state of affairs in this country, the democratic party is dead, or at least in a coma

Re: Dead? LOL

Jul 22, 2016, 9:55 AM

If you actually think Clinton's biggest donor is a conservative...I've got 2100 mile wall to sell you.

Citibank isn't liberal or conservative

Jul 22, 2016, 12:36 PM

they are in it for global control and nothing else.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only thing I heard is that we live in a #### hole and government is the only answer.

Jul 22, 2016, 4:39 PM [ in reply to The only thing I heard is that we live in a #### hole and government is the only answer. ]

You are totally wrong on both accounts. Conservatism is certainly not dead and government is certainly not the answer!!!

Jul 22, 2016, 6:23 PM

"I am the answer." ~Don Trump.

Jul 22, 2016, 7:59 AM

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jul 22, 2016, 8:16 AM

Google Gary Johnson

What exactly has been so terrible about the last 8 years that's any different than the 8 years prior? Besides 'giving our country away' whatever the #### that means...
The people that get all worked up about the US becoming too PC can't see the irony. They get OFFENDED over the idea that other people get OFFENDED about things they don't get OFFENDED about. You're doing the exact same thing as the PC crowd! I'm so sorry you've been "forced" to be tolerant of people with different beliefs (or color skin) than you; you know, the ideals this country was founded on...

A vote for him is a vote for Clinton.

Jul 22, 2016, 8:55 AM

He's this year's Perot.

Re: A vote for him is a vote for Clinton.

Jul 22, 2016, 9:01 AM

Such a selfish argument. "Don't vote that person because it's a vote for another person."

Vote your conscience.

And my conscious tells me to vote against Hillary Clinton.

Jul 22, 2016, 12:37 PM

That would be for the only candidate who has a chance to beat her.

That's fine.

Jul 22, 2016, 2:23 PM

Just don't threaten people when they don't vote how you like.

Re: That's fine.

Jul 22, 2016, 2:26 PM

https://youtu.be/LGD8gJt7weU

Google Gary Johnson

You and I have different definitions of the word threat.

Jul 22, 2016, 5:15 PM [ in reply to That's fine. ]

Who am I, tigerking?

Trump for the True CHANGE Obama could never deliver b/c

Jul 22, 2016, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Finally a guy that gets it..love honesty ]

He was on a personal social & liberial agenda that pleased & helped only a part of America while leaving the real job creators & workers and middle class behind..and surprisingly his own Race was not helped much either if at all..but they still will vote as a collective (politically enslaved) block for his successor.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump for the True CHANGE Obama could never deliver b/c

Jul 22, 2016, 8:34 AM

Bill, we're no longer in a recession.

Jul 22, 2016, 8:38 AM

Obama has done more to divide this country than any president ever. He has caused harm that will not be undone for many years to come. Hillary would only extend the problems we have and give away more of the working man's income. She won't be happy until we are a Socialist country. Also, better hide all the female Aides if she gets in, Bill will have them in the broom closet.

Jul 22, 2016, 8:47 AM

Quite a statement. I guess you forgot about Abe Lincoln when we we're actually at war with each other.

Jul 22, 2016, 9:02 AM

"at war with each other"? LOL, the south seceding from the union had nothing to do with a "war" between blacks and whites.

Jul 22, 2016, 9:17 AM

Jul 22, 2016, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump for the True CHANGE Obama could never deliver b/c ]

bin laden dead and gas under 2 bucks - eat it

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jul 22, 2016, 10:16 AM

and healthcare for the working class going through the roof in cost. woo hoo

talk football

Jul 22, 2016, 10:28 AM

both candidates suck. but having duck dynasty or a kardashian (meaning trump) as prez is no bueno. better to go with proven product. much safer and experienced alternative. in 2020 repubs probably nominate luke bryan or bill o'reilly.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

"proven product"

Jul 22, 2016, 10:48 AM

LMAO, yeah proven to be a liar. beyatch also let our men die needlessly. she should be jailed. proven my a$$

really??

Jul 22, 2016, 10:54 AM

comical - trust me, much better choice. i wonder though, how many have died needlessly under the past 6 to 7 presidents? look it up so you can see - all this has been is a talking point during an election cycle. all you need to do is check who was president at that time. give you some hints: iraq, africa, afghanistan, eastern europe.

Re: "proven product"

Jul 22, 2016, 12:48 PM [ in reply to "proven product" ]

People died in benghazi. How many people in embassies under bush? Turns out that number might surprise you but you don't hear faux news yell fire about that one...

241 American Solders Died in an attack in Beirut, Lebanon

Jul 22, 2016, 2:19 PM

by Islamic Terrorists, in a single attack in 1983 ....under Ronald Reagan.

Benghazi pails in comparison.

LIGHT 'EM UP LIKE NAPALM IN THE MORNING SON!!!

Jul 22, 2016, 5:40 PM

lololol

Obama care is law because republicans voted also to enact it

Jul 22, 2016, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump for the True CHANGE Obama could never deliver b/c ]

a split congress needed both houses to vote it up, including the House of Reps with its clear republican majority. are they not complicit along with the author of the legislation for the debacle? and to be clear, I HATE, ABHOR and any other adjective to express my displeasure at the state of healthcare, but that started long before the ACA and the ACA did NOTHING AS PROMISED to stymie that growth in premiums and the dwindling of benefits.

economically, the country is in a better position, not a good to great position, but better than prior to 2008 and some of that has trickled down to the every day citizen.

but can we cut the crap and realize that neither party really gives two eff's about what happens outside of their individual circles of influence? very little that we say has much influence on elected officials because in their minds, they are the expert and know these things better than any one else. most fancy themselves as the Einstein of politics and the world at large... no matter what you think, engage any one of them in a discussion where your POV stands in direct contrast to theirs and see how much they really listen to what you have to say...

Re: Obama care is law because republicans voted also to enact it

Jul 22, 2016, 11:34 AM

Zero republicans voted yes on Obamacare

You must have just been born yesterday. The fact is that

Jul 22, 2016, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump for the True CHANGE Obama could never deliver b/c ]

healthcare costs have been going up faster than inflation for decades, but the rate of increase has slowed since Obama was elected president.

The truth will set you free! But, it doesn't support your right wing dogma.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW! Come in out of the fog!***

Jul 22, 2016, 4:35 PM

Re: WOW! Come in out of the fog!***

Jul 22, 2016, 5:28 PM

that fog is a trump fart

Jul 22, 2016, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump for the True CHANGE Obama could never deliver b/c ]

First of all, Bill Clinton signed in the international trade agreements. I was working as an electrician at a textile plant that, in its 60 years, never laid off anyone until that bill was signed. Because at that time it was cheaper to buy the cloth over sea already printed than it was to print it at that plant. So that's where everyone like walmart or jc pennies was doing.

Second, the Obamacare was full of backdoor deals and bribes. I get sick once every 10 years. But yet I still need to pay 700 hundred dollars a month for nothing. I'll take the penalty it's cheaper.

Obama's blackness sure does bring out the butthurt in

Jul 22, 2016, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump for the True CHANGE Obama could never deliver b/c ]

Cracker Nation. Trump tells them that they are right and justified in their bigotry. And they eagerly lap it up. Like peeing in your pants to keep your ### warm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obama's blackness sure does bring out the butthurt in

Jul 22, 2016, 9:18 AM

Trump is doing a great job in making white men feel like they are ones being oppressed.

Jul 22, 2016, 9:21 AM

WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT BUT "OUR" POLICE SURE AS HE!! ARE BY YOUR PRESIDENT.

shows how stupid

Jul 22, 2016, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Obama's blackness sure does bring out the butthurt in ]

this country is and all thats been happening is well deserved. you ever notice how easy it is for these same posters to talk their silly a$$ #### (republican and dems) - yet, do jack #### to about it. comical

Exactly. The Southern Strategy is alive and well and Trump

Jul 22, 2016, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Obama's blackness sure does bring out the butthurt in ]

is the latest incarnation of a politician who, instead of using dog whistles, is using bull horns and megaphones.

in next 2 days it will be over

Jul 22, 2016, 9:34 AM

the convention bump and all this "white noise"

Jul 22, 2016, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Obama's blackness sure does bring out the butthurt in ]

who you calling a cracker mf?

Rock Hill Tiger, you crazy statist you.

Jul 22, 2016, 9:32 AM

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/756326490988355584

^^^^^I declare this to be POST OF THE DAY!!!!^^^^^

Jul 22, 2016, 10:13 AM

i hate i missed that tweet from Cuban... LOL

Re: Rock Hill Tiger, you crazy statist you.

Jul 22, 2016, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Rock Hill Tiger, you crazy statist you. ]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 22, 2016, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Trump for the True CHANGE Obama could never deliver b/c ]

And to be frank, your post is offensive. Recruits read this site

Jul 22, 2016, 8:39 AM

hell, you are offensive

Jul 22, 2016, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump for the True CHANGE Obama could never deliver b/c ]

boo hoo. typical libtard, always the victim

Jul 23, 2016, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump for the True CHANGE Obama could never deliver b/c ]

If you are white and you say anything about Obama you are a racist. It sure isn't because he is a terrible at his position. He only see's one side. Racist is the worst it's been since the 60's because of how he has handled the whole situation. He also can't run this country. He hurts the chances for a Black person in future, Who should be a president, from getting the chance.

Re: This has what to do with football again?***

Jul 22, 2016, 8:40 AM

Screw Calford.

Jul 22, 2016, 8:42 AM

don't read it if you don't like it. pretty simple concept, really

Jul 22, 2016, 8:46 AM

Well dip me in gravy, I never realized I could ignore all this pro-Trump drivel. Moran.

Screw Calford.

Jul 22, 2016, 9:04 AM

kiss my a$$, moran

Jul 22, 2016, 9:35 AM

I bet your kids are proud of your behavior.....maybe you can show them all the wonderful things you posted on here today.

Screw Calford.

Jul 22, 2016, 2:08 PM

well, ask them when you get home tonight

Jul 22, 2016, 9:10 AM

While I do not agree with everything Trump says, I know the career politicians in Washington are scared to death that he is going to shake up their aristocracy. That alone is worth putting him in office!

Also, if Hilary gets in office America will never, ever be the same. We are already losing the constitution to a Supreme Court that is full of politicians and not judges. There could be as many as 3 appointments in this term and one more progressive like a Kagan or Sotomayor will end America!

the thread

Jul 22, 2016, 9:17 AM

for the retarded.

Jul 22, 2016, 9:19 AM

stop giving what I worked for to the deadbeats that refuse to work and just get everything free!!

Jul 22, 2016, 10:29 AM

LOL

Why does it matter?

Jul 22, 2016, 10:49 AM

Isn't Trump just going to drop out and concede the Presidency to Hillary?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2016, 11:36 AM

This might be the shittiest thread on Tnet I have read in a while.

Looking in the wrong place for honesty....***

Jul 22, 2016, 1:04 PM

Jul 22, 2016, 2:12 PM

All I can say is Trump may be a Bozo but it can't be worse than the alternative .
I believe Trump would do good just to prove to everyone he can.

Message was edited by: badb®

This has so much to do with Clemson football...

Jul 22, 2016, 4:44 PM

HTH

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=97

Jul 22, 2016, 10:14 PM

Just Saying, True Fan No Matter Whati is with you, Trump2016t

It's a shame when the P&R finally gets a trophy post...

Jul 23, 2016, 9:09 AM

only to find it's a dump from the mange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a shame when BM and Crump don't just delete this crap.

Jul 23, 2016, 9:12 AM

They know we have no desire to see it, and that it'll get no further topical comments in here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but you sure did read it right? You can always just sit on

Jul 23, 2016, 9:27 AM

a log like a bump and let life and other people pass you by....shocker I know.....some people have backbones others just lay down.....

Welcome to the floor.

No, I didn't read it......just had to scroll through it.***

Jul 23, 2016, 12:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can we get this thread back on topic Obed?

Jul 24, 2016, 9:19 AM

Replies: 113
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic