Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump Campaign accused of laundering $170 million:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 432

Trump Campaign accused of laundering $170 million:

Sep 28, 2020, 11:20 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/07/28/non-partisan-watchdog-accuses-trump-campaign-of-laundering-170-million/#5dd97c676128

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump Campaign accused of laundering $170 million:

Sep 28, 2020, 11:23 PM

I wonder which gang affiliation he will have in prison.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2020, 11:34 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I missed the last talking points meeting.***

Sep 29, 2020, 7:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I missed the last talking points meeting.***

Sep 9, 2013, 1:08 PM

Don't worry. Tigerbalm1® was re-watching Ozark.

Of course they did. Between Trump and Wilbur Ross

Sep 28, 2020, 11:36 PM

There’s at least 170 years of experience washing dirty money.

That is exactly why Wilbur was brought on board.

Sep 29, 2020, 11:56 AM

He has a wealth of experience in these matters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That is exactly why Wilbur was brought on board.

Sep 29, 2020, 12:14 PM

I have heard that about Ross.

Again, I've been told it's pretty common knowledge down among the Florida media that Trump's properties are all mobbed up and it's long-since been speculated that he's involved up to the eyeballs in those old real-estate flips that money launderers so love doing...and whaddya know, after another former campaign manager in Paul Manafort went away for money laundering, here's another campaign manager from Team Trump getting accused of doing just that while driving around Ferraris and living large on the beach...and pretty much drawing ridiculous silly attention to himself and doing everything people doing money laundering are not supposed to do...but for whatever reason, always seem to do.

And of course, the Lincoln Project noticed Brad acting the fool. And took aim. And fired. Not five months later Brad's running around with a gun and cops are talking him off the edge...well, hey. I wonder what happened? There are going to be so many movies and documentaries made about this whole administration when it's over it'll keep Hollywood busy the next 25 years.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1263147585625305088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1263147585625305088%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sacurrent.com%2Fthe-daily%2Farchives%2F2020%2F05%2F21%2Fnew-ad-skewers-brad-parscale-trumps-big-spending-san-antonio-tied-campaign-guru

Sep 28, 2020, 11:56 PM

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/09/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

Sep 28, 2020, 11:58 PM

bengaline already used this smoking gun once today, you'll just have to find another.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/once-again-Bengaline-finds-the-smoking-gun-27855516#27855516

Sep 28, 2020, 11:59 PM

I hear they are accusing Joe Biden of being a pedophile and are you surprised?

hey BOT, I am up there^^^^***

Sep 29, 2020, 12:00 AM

Re: hey BOT, I am up there^^^^***

Sep 29, 2020, 12:06 AM

OK fine. BOT BOT

Sep 29, 2020, 12:14 AM

spooneye®

CozyCrush61 is malfunctioning again.

Sep 29, 2020, 11:41 AM

BOT BOT?

Sep 29, 2020, 12:01 PM

Well, you are kind of like a web browser that has been completely jacked up with spyware. You just open your mouth and every Alt-Right talking point comes pouring out all at once.

Doesn't make you a bad person. But the You from five years ago would likely take one look at you and wonder what the eff happened to make you such a militant and paranoid whack job, sorry. I doubt you'd recognize yourself.

Kind of a terrifying testament to the power of the modern Internetz; we aren't just malwaring our computers now; our computers are malwaring us back, convincing us that our enemies are full of sinister plots and they're out there and coming for us.

My hope is that we as a culture put together some sensible controls on this misinformation crap before we eat each other. Because the sad fact is, most of us probably would like each other just fine in real life. I know Clemson tailgates have always been one of my favorite places to be where politics seems distant and far away...and I'd love to see Clemson get back to that again. And soon.

Sep 29, 2020, 12:05 PM

I think you hope that everyone will use google and no other search engine to find their information. Google was great when they first came out. You could find almost anything that you were looking for even companies that had been out of business for 50 yrs. Just try and find something now. Its buried so deep you will never find it. Use another search engine if you are looking for the truth.

Sep 29, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: hey BOT, I am up there^^^^*** ]

Sep 29, 2020, 12:43 PM

Look, I genuinely hear you when you decry the liberal activism and contempt for conservatives too much of the liberal media has adopted. It's increasingly an urban-versus-rural argument and the biggest problem I have with the mainstream media is if it isn't happening in Washington or New York or LA or somewhere big and important, it doesn't seem like it's really any kind of significant issue to them.

I particularly take issue with the fact that the Dems neglected the plight of the white working class while soliciting the votes of minorities in cities...mostly because it was easier for them to just open wide in heavily-populated areas and scoop, rather than go out into more thinly-populated areas and hit the stump. And flyover counties became flyover states and that contempt festered in a lot of what we're seeing today, contempt that extends to religion, tradition, and just ordinary whitebread Americans...heck, even the term "whitebread" has negative folderol all over it these days.

We need to have a serious talk about our media and how they engage with conservatives, and the urban-rural divide in our country...and what the heck we are going to do about the fact that our manufacturing and agricultural job that kept the blue-collared fed for generations are going away at a wondrous pace.

But those conversations aren't going to happen with just one-sidedly bashing the other side, either, and that's all this Crush guy knows how to do.

The best part is the comments following proving your point

Sep 29, 2020, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: hey BOT, I am up there^^^^*** ]

Doesn't make you a bad person. But the You from five years ago would likely take one look at you and wonder what the eff happened to make you such a militant and paranoid whack job, sorry. I doubt you'd recognize yourself.

This is the crazy part that will spin off millions of psychological and sociological studies.

I have watched people close to me get drawn in to these extreme sites and go from a middle of the road critical thinking person to a crazier Alex Jones

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: The best part is the comments following proving your point

Sep 29, 2020, 1:15 PM

Sep 29, 2020, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: hey BOT, I am up there^^^^*** ]

Bot Bot Bot anyone?

did he use Clorox like Hildawg did with the servers?***

Sep 29, 2020, 8:25 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just lol***

Sep 29, 2020, 8:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder how the fake news came up with $170 million:

Sep 29, 2020, 11:32 AM

Yes

It’s a little to rounded for my taste

If I was going to make up a number I would have went with 172,563,712.01

For believability. They are getting a little sloppy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2020, 11:39 AM

Well, I guess we know now why Parscale went off the deep end.

If he knew the dragnet was closing in on him...well.

Sep 29, 2020, 12:56 PM

Who?

Seems low.***

Sep 29, 2020, 1:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 27
| visibility 432
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic