Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump Abroad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 629

Trump Abroad

Jul 7, 2017, 12:28 PM

A few things that I thought were odd.

1. Took his chance to use his moent to speak to the Polish people to talk about the US media out to get him and CNN.
2. Then said MSNBC is just as bad, even though he made them a ton of money with his highly rated show The Apprentice. Like anyone cares over there about that stuff.
3. Discredited our CIA publicly while abroad saying that our CIA has no clue about what they are claiming about Russia.
4. Loosely compared us to the Nazis. (Talking about the media in the USA and tactics)

Republicans would have lost their minds if Obama was acting like that abroad. He is basically talking trash about his own country, the USA, to strangers. Not very loyal or patriotic. It's kind of like being a kid and spending the night at a friends house and then bashing your family the whole time. It's all about him though..

Guy is such a buffoon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump Abroad

Jul 7, 2017, 12:30 PM

he has to invent problems that don't exist so he can claim he solved them when nothing happens. It is Classic trump

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am not doubting your summary but do you have a link?***

Jul 7, 2017, 12:43 PM

null

Just his own words played on the news over and over...

Jul 7, 2017, 12:52 PM

as well as me personally listening to him speak live on TV and say what he said. I was so baffled that he could be that clueless with so little perspective. I am not even debating anything he stated. I don't care about that. I know he is nuts in that regard. I just don't like him making the USA sound like dung to strangers. They are supposed to look up to the USA. He is telling everyone that we kind of suck over here and are a mess. He is just too clueless to have perspective.

Frustrating indeed. He doesn't understand the role.***

Jul 7, 2017, 1:07 PM

null

Exactly. Those comments are of course mixed into ..

Jul 7, 2017, 1:14 PM

many other constructive ones, but he does get consumed even over there. Anyway, I am on the same page. Build us up abroad and don't talk trash. There is no need for it there. He can deal with domestic issues when gets home.

Re: Exactly. Those comments are of course mixed into ..

Jul 7, 2017, 1:27 PM

Did you watch his speech? It's pretty easy to find - I'd like to hear your review.

well, he convinced at least one guy

Jul 7, 2017, 12:57 PM

President of Poland knows it when he sees it too.

https://twitter.com/AndrzejDuda/status/883079296440573956

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you posted in the wrong spot.

Jul 7, 2017, 1:00 PM

Are you calling me a liar? I watched with my own eyes and listened with my own ears.

always remember.....

Jul 7, 2017, 1:06 PM

You need mental help. You really do.

Jul 7, 2017, 1:12 PM

Anyone that reads my posts knows that I am not some partisan hack. I am open minded. You have gotten so partisan that you have become mentally unstable where no truth can be heard unless it fits what you want to believe. Anyone who reads my posts knows I am not one of those partisan hacks, unlike yourself. Your posts are insulting.

you are right, when I start reading the Polish President's

Jul 7, 2017, 1:25 PM

tweets, I've crossed a line I'm gonna need help getting back across.

Trump broads

Jul 7, 2017, 1:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we can all agree on this post*****

Jul 7, 2017, 1:19 PM

Team/Tea Trump has my vote!***

Jul 7, 2017, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Trump broads ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Team/Tea Trump has my vote!***

Jul 7, 2017, 3:52 PM

I don't know, the playmate in green seems nice.

Re: Team/Tea Trump has my vote!***

Jul 7, 2017, 6:49 PM

You'd have been a good wing man back in the day. You take lead on the blondes and I'll take lead in the brunettes. Win win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2017, 1:25 PM

I appears you looked at a 3 minute clip and tried to create your own cartoon of an interpretation. Here is the clip you must have watched:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93QjKPUeV_I

>1. Took his chance to use his moent[sic] to speak to the Polish people to talk about the US >media out to get him and CNN.

Watch the clip - this was a press conference and the reporter asked a question that has no place in international relations. Then asks the same thing over and over - has to be reprimanded multiple times, including by the Polish President. He could have ignored the question, but then would be criticized for hiding from reporters.

>2. Then said MSNBC is just as bad, even though he made them a ton of money with his highly rated >show The Apprentice. Like anyone cares over there about that stuff.

This was in the same answer in the video I posted. If you understand the context, he is actually taking heat AWAY from CNN by saying they aren't the only ones that report things is a misleading fashion.

>3. Discredited our CIA publicly while abroad saying that our CIA has no clue about what they are >claiming about Russia.

I think you are trying to invent a quote here but - this is also covered in the 3 minute clip I posted at the 2 minute mark. The reporters keep saying all intelligence agencies say that Russia meddled. He said during their investigation, only 3 or 4 Intelligence agencies concluded Russia meddle. However, Trump AGREED that Russia likely meddled.

>4. Loosely compared us to the Nazis.

No clue what you're smoking on this one -

Jul 7, 2017, 1:50 PM

Thats a very generous interpretation of what he said.

You failed to mention his using the old WMD argument to discredit the U.S. Intelligence communities' Russia assessment. That was as plain as plain can be. There is no room for interpretation there. And, his argument of 17 agencies vs 4 is merely technical.

He 'barely' acknowledged Russia's involvement and qualified it with 'along with other countries and individuals I won't name'. There is no evidence that other countries or individuals were involved in what was clearly a massive Russian effort to influence our election.

I found it odd that he would bash a former President on foreign soil and bizarre that he would bash a former President on foreign soil for 'doing nothing' about a problem he says only 'likely' happened.

Some are gonna love him no matter what he does, and some are gonna hate him no matter what he does. But when you go to a foreign country, you don't bash your own...no matter what your political persuasion. America first, personalities and parties 2nd.

Message was edited by: Felix2®

Somewhere the Dixie Chick's heads just exploded

Jul 7, 2017, 3:01 PM

"You mean, when our president trashes our country abroad, it's cool?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 629
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic