Topic: Truly Glad To See Dabo Fire Back
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 3, 2019 12:57 PM by: flatfoots®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Truly Glad To See Dabo Fire Back

[8]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 12:39 PM

At that sack of crap Pawl Finefetch. I am all for turning the other cheek, but when evil selfish sub-human mutha effers systematically abuse one’s courtesies then it’s time to get hopped up on Mountain Dew and lay a scissor kick to someone’s melon.

If you truly bleed orange and love your tigers, now is the time, most importantly on the field, to lay apocalyptic waste to our jealous detractors. Take no sh*t from no one. Get nasty and indignant. This team is very likely headed to 30-0. We decimated a USUCK team that UGA was humiliated by. The being polite and tolerant of morons is DONE as far as I am concerned.

Someone shine the Tractor spotlight and find THE REV to declare JeeHawd. Free Buzz and Junior to visit Pawl and flay his skin off with a skinning knife to make me Pawl skin suit. Supercharge the Oculus and melt the SEC network satellites from the sky. It’s on my bruthas and sistas, take the pledge and use the next month to attack, to prevail to destroy the infidels. Dabo Akbar

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Truly Glad To See Dabo Fire Back

[1]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 12:47 PM

Just wondering, how do you really feel about all this?

you beat me to it.***

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 12:49 PM

Ahhhhh

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 12:49 PM
yes.gif(2.4 MB)

Wish Some of the ACC Coaches would step up

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 12:51 PM

from the stand point of recruiting alone. . . . some of the ACC football coaches need to step up and support Dabo!
If ESPN and other news outlets are making a joke of your conference then they are making a joke of them as coaches. Bowl season and what the SEC has done as well as the Big 10 tells me they are both overrated. But, they get the attention because they have large followings!
This is not the way journalist are supposed to do it. They are supposed to be impartial!

Glad Dabo fired back as well!

[1]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 12:52 PM

;)

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 12:52 PM

This crazy OP is completely unhinged, but he is correct once again!

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 12:57 PM

I agree with PF to a degee - Dabo does run his mouth way too much. Let the team do the talking. I think I would be turned off by Dabo, too, if I weren't a Clemson fan.

2019 white level member

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Fiesta Bowl
FOR SALE: 4 lower level tickets in section 105 row 13...aisle seats 1,2,3,4.... will sell All 4 or split into...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
724 people have read this post