Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just saw some film of Dawgs #1/#2 QB FIELDS (TLaw’s main 2017 HS Competitor) &
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,421

Just saw some film of Dawgs #1/#2 QB FIELDS (TLaw’s main 2017 HS Competitor) &

Oct 31, 2018, 7:12 PM

and my goodness I can’t believe how much better a pocket passer TL is..even though i realize Fields was #1 ranked Dual-Threat QB for passing & running.

Happy with our man since he can run just enough if needed but his height, poise in pocket, accuracy & lenght of pass are NFL caliber!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s well documented that Fields has underperformed

Oct 31, 2018, 7:19 PM

at UGA. Some of that is on him, but a lot of it is on a staff that is clearly in over their heads and is struggling with not only player development, but simply being able to keep a class together. We took a lot of heat from UGA fans early in the season, until time proved us right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: It’s well documented that Fields has underperformed

Oct 31, 2018, 8:00 PM

I remember arguing with a pup fan about player development as he said "look how many UGA players are in the NFL" which was funny because Clemson is even with them without ever having a class higher than UGA and I accredited that to player development and he attempted to argue that it meant they were on par with Clemson's player development. A laughable argument but now it's just down right funny watching them fail to succeed after bringing in arguably the best class of all times, recruits see it too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trudat! SuperMutt has virtually disappeared around here!***

Oct 31, 2018, 8:22 PM [ in reply to It’s well documented that Fields has underperformed ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trudat! SuperMutt has virtually disappeared around here!***

Oct 31, 2018, 10:34 PM

Not just virtually but in reality! Neither he nor his other leg humper friend RedDawg have logged in since they got waxed by LSU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2018, 10:35 PM

maybe dawg got banned

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2018, 10:45 PM

One could hope but it didn't look like it on her profile...but I've done my part to get them both banhammered so maybe one day...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just saw some film of Dawgs #1/#2 QB FIELDS (TLaw’s main 2017 HS Competitor) &

Oct 31, 2018, 8:03 PM

I know one thing... these days, if Georgia doesn’t find a way to get him more playing time, he’s gone with the wind next year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just saw some film of Dawgs #1/#2 QB FIELDS (TLaw’s main 2017 HS Competitor) &

Oct 31, 2018, 8:09 PM

Did I not read that Fields was #1only by ESPN while TL was #1 by remaining rating services during HS? And that analysts said TL was a generational talent unlike any seen in years? Also said he was better passer than many already in NFL. Finally, after the Elite 11 camp where Fields had a stronger showing it really bumped him up with ratings. Other analysts, however, said they were not changing their #1 rating of TL as they were basing it off his entire body of work which was better than Fields. One week of camp obviously was a poor way to rate. Now it’s pretty clear that those who used his entire body of work to rate were wise and correct!

I know right?

Oct 31, 2018, 8:10 PM

kid should be a first team freshman AA safety, but the inept bulldogs coaching staff saw otherwise.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,421
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic