Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question from an LSU fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 75
| visibility 1

Question from an LSU fan

Sep 28, 2015, 11:30 AM

Well I figured I could maybe get a few serious answers to my question about the best places to stay in Columbia. I will be traveling to the game when we play the ##### and my gosh was it a mistake asking #### fans a normal question about where to stay and what to do around the city. They really are immature, it's kind of pitiful if you ask me. I know you guys have plenty of experience playing there and I would like to know if there are any good places to go and stay while I'm there with my family. And btw, I have a few things to say about some college football teams around the country. First off I think Clemson is probably the most scary team right now. Your defense is big and fast and of course the offense puts up points almost at will. And for the record after just looking at some of the threads on here, I myself and plenty of other SEC fans are not conference homers. I hate every other SEC team and enjoy their failure, but you guys are right however on the fact that the SEC is not the best, very top heavy. But anyways sorry for the rambling on. Geaux Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh boy***

Sep 28, 2015, 11:30 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do yourself a favor and just stay home

Sep 28, 2015, 11:33 AM

Enjoy the victory from the couch

if you still insist, make sure you get caught up on your tetanus booster and travel with lots of either

Hate the SEC too, would love to see you guys roll over the west (especially Old Mrs.) and beat UGA in the 'ship

ask around for the Whitney, cheap rooms there!***

Sep 28, 2015, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Oh boy*** ]

ALL IN!!

Re: Question from an LSU fan

Sep 28, 2015, 11:31 AM

To answer one question, best place to stay in Columbia is Baton Rouge...

just sayin...

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Embassy Suites

Sep 28, 2015, 11:36 AM

Every time I have gone down there for a game that's where I have stayed other than with friends. It's nice, and for parking if you get there early you can pay to park in the fair grounds. It will be a good time.

I was there Saturday and had a good time.

Can't wait to be back in the Valley this week. GO TIGERS!

Re: There are a couple of nice hotels downtown...

guard your possessions.

Other than that, Columbia is very blah.

Sep 28, 2015, 12:03 PM

My family stayed at the Hyatt Place in downtown Columbia last week. Very nice hotel, indoor pool, workout room, and the room was spacious and very nice. It's a little spendy so you may want to check with them for rates. Good luck.

Sep 28, 2015, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: There are a couple of nice hotels downtown... ]

My family stayed at the Hyatt Place in downtown Columbia last week. Very nice hotel, indoor pool, workout room, and the room was spacious and very nice. It's a little spendy so you may want to check with them for rates. Good luck.

If you are wanting to get out and about and mix it up

then stay down town. Somewhere near the Vista (Gervais St). Be prepared though...lots of young drunk loudmouths.

Irmo may be a good spot to get out of the mix a little. It's about 10 miles outside of down town and has a more suburban feel to it. You also may find a less expensive hotel there.

I've stayed at the

Springhill Suites Downtown Columbia/The Vista on several occasions. While it's not all that close to the stadium (which is a good thing as far as safety is concerned) it's pretty nice and reasonably priced.

Oh and please beat the ever-loving $#!t out of them. TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

My top 3 attractions list

Sep 28, 2015, 11:34 AM

1. Riverbanks Zoo. Check out the Tigers!
2. State Museum
3. Congaree National Park (a little ways out)

Hotels down in 5 points area but you may want to stay a little out. Good luck!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OBTW: Best sight in Cooterville? The taillights leaving the

Sep 28, 2015, 11:41 AM

stadium in the 3rd quarter as it shifts in color from garnet to aluminum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Charleston***

Sep 28, 2015, 11:34 AM

Re: Charleston***

Sep 28, 2015, 11:37 AM

I 2nd this. 1.5 hrs from Stadium and a world apart.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll second this. Even with the noon kick, one

Sep 28, 2015, 3:16 PM

can come in Friday night, do something good with the family, drive up Saturday morning, go to game, and come back here and enjoy the night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The best place to stay would be

Sep 28, 2015, 11:35 AM

the Hilton or Hampton Inn in the vista.

Lots of bars and a wide variety of places to eat close by.

But be forewarned-- the other posters are correct. Columbia isn't exactly known for their hospitality to opposing fans.

Sep 28, 2015, 11:36 AM

http://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=hotels&find_loc=Columbia%2C+SC

http://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=hotels&find_loc=Columbia%2C+SC#find_desc=entertainment&cflt

First and foremost, dodge the hose.

Sep 28, 2015, 11:37 AM

I understand it's about time for South Carolina's annual enema.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Annually? It needs it monthly?***

Sep 28, 2015, 1:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

The surrounding counties can't take a monthly discharge***

Sep 28, 2015, 3:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to TigerNet! There are plenty of things to do in Columbia. For example, for just $40 dollars you can enjoy tailgating right next to a wharehouse only two blocks away from the stadium. To supply all your tailgating needs, be sure to stop by Bojangles, which is right next to the stadium, and is in fact the closest Bojangles to a college football stadium in the entire SEC! Nobody will invite you to their tailgate so make sure you BYOB. If you enjoy a relaxing bar experience be sure to check out 5 points. Shootings are typically a Friday night thing in there, so you should be okay, but be sure to keep your eyes peeled. If you are a giving person, there will be plenty of homeless drug addicts which you may supply their weekly savings to buy crystal meth. It's good to hear that about the SEC though, it would be awesome to have a home and home with you guys in the future. Go Tigers!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trop above has the best idea......

Sep 28, 2015, 11:51 AM

If its not some kind of issue, I'd also recommend staying in Charleston---near the beach if you want--since its only an hour+ drive and I-26 runs almost door to door. Charleston has outstanding restaurants, great bars, and has many times been voted the top vacation spot in the US.

And let me re-affirm the warnings of other posters about gamechicken fans...be prepared and wary.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trop above has the best idea......

Sep 28, 2015, 11:57 AM

Thanks for the replies guys I really appreciate it. And lol watching from the couch is a great idea but I love being in the stadiums especially road games. But there's lots of trash talking going on saying we won't be able to run on their defense or let alone score over 10 points. I kind of want to be there to smile at their fans every time we score and hopefully see fournette have a big game haha.

Sep 28, 2015, 12:09 PM

I understand your desire to be in the stadium. My prediction is, it will be a ghost town by half time. I think your Tigers will beat them as badly as they want to. But the posters on here are correct. Columbia has some decent attractions. Unfortunately, the people there aren't very nice. I lived there for a couple of years and the locals make go out of their way to make you crazy. Besides, you'll be so excited after the game the 90 minute ride to Charlestown will fly by. And if you've never visited, it's one of the prettiest, and most historic, cities in the South. That's my recommendation. When the game is over, the natives will be plenty restless in Columbia. Folks will go out of their way to be obnoxious to out of town guests. So do yourself a favor and head southeast on I-26. You'll have a great time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2015, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Trop above has the best idea...... ]

Lmao they don't think y'all will score 10 points? They might want to check their chicken feed for ergot poisoning - causes delusion and hallucinations.

Looks like you've beaten them the last 5 times straight...

Sep 28, 2015, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Trop above has the best idea...... ]

Make sure you hold up five fingers in their faces and tell them its going to be six.

They love counting in Columbia, I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Re: Looks like you've beaten them the last 5 times straight...

Sep 28, 2015, 12:18 PM

Haha well I just hope we can go in and make it 6 without any stress. Because stress should be the the nickname of les miles with the play calling. But yeah, I hope it will be a great time traveling there with my friends and family. And as one of the posters said earlier, a home and home with you guys would be awesome! Somebody should tell miles and dabo that lol

Sep 28, 2015, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Trop above has the best idea...... ]

> Thanks for the replies guys I really appreciate it.
> And lol watching from the couch is a great idea but
> t I love being in the stadiums especially road games.
> But there's lots of trash talking going on saying we
> won't be able to run on their defense or let alone
> score over 10 points. I kind of want to be there to
> smile at their fans every time we score and hopefully
> see fournette have a big game haha.

Whoever told you their defense will stop LF is clearly on drugs.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2015, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Trop above has the best idea...... ]

I wouldn't be surprised to see Fournette have 300 yards against them, and I'm being completely serious not exaggerating at all.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

I was at LSU - Gamecocks game the year you one NC with Saban

Sep 28, 2015, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Trop above has the best idea...... ]

It was an empty stadium after halftime with mostly LSU fans left, you blew them out. After the game, many fights so be warry.

hah can't edit won****

Sep 28, 2015, 9:34 PM

Sep 29, 2015, 12:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Trop above has the best idea...... ]

Seriously though...I'm from Columbia, born and raised...but smart enough to choose Clemson to pull for early on...lol. While I haven't lived there in many years I still go home often to visit my family. If you can make in living in Baton Rouge...Columbia is a cakewalk.

I don't know how old your kids are but like other's mentioned the Riverbanks Zoo is a great place to take them. It has a botanical garden also and a zip line that goes over the river. Unfortunately you will just miss the Boo at the Zoo that will start the following weekend. You will also just miss the SC state fair that would start that following week also. The State Museum is a good trip and they just added a 4d interactive movie screen and Planetarium onto it. Next door to it is EdVenture childrens museum they could go to also.

As for hotels...

Hyatt Place, or Hampton Inn on Gervias would be my first choices followed by the Hilton. The reason why is because you could walk to the Colonial Life Arena and catch the Gameday shuttle to the stadium and not have to worry about finding parking and etc if you chose to. Also it would put you close to places to eat like Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom, Chipotle, Blue Marlin, Liberty Tap Room, Twin Peaks, Starbucks, a cupcake shop, a candy shop, ice cream shop, and like 20 plus other restaurants in the area.

The Holiday Inn, Springhill Suites and Staybridge Suites would be my next choice bc they are still near the Vista but being off of Huger all you would have to do to get to the stadium is take Huger [which will turn into Whaley St] turning onto Wayne St that will run you right into the stadium area.

After that I'd stay at the Holiday Inn on Garner's Ferry off of I-77 for it's easy access to the stadium from 3 ways, and only being 5mi from downtown and 7mi from the stadium. You'd still be close to places like Panera Bread, Smashburger, Whole Foods, and a bunch of dining on Devine St.

I love Clemson, but my hometown isn't as bad as they make it out to be. Heck i've been in more dangerous situations in Charleston than in Columbia.

If you want to be in strip mall heaven...go to Harbison Blvd. You'd have Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden and more to choose from and every chain restaurant at your picking. The kids could also go play video games and ride go karts at Frankie's fun park.

If you like fishing you can check out Dreher island or other accesses to Lake Murray or even fly fish, Kayak or canoe in the rivers downtown. If you go up I 77 a ways then you can go to Carolina ATV world.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to TigerNet! There are plenty of things to do in Columbia. For example, for just $40 dollars you can enjoy tailgating right next to a wharehouse only two blocks away from the stadium. To supply all your tailgating needs, be sure to stop by Bojangles, which is right next to the stadium, and is in fact the closest Bojangles to a college football stadium in the entire SEC! Nobody will invite you to their tailgate so make sure you BYOB. If you enjoy a relaxing bar experience be sure to check out 5 points. Shootings are typically a Friday night thing in there, so you should be okay, but be sure to keep your eyes peeled. If you are a giving person, there will be plenty of homeless drug addicts which you may supply their weekly savings to buy crystal meth. It's good to hear that about the SEC though, it would be awesome to have a home and home with you guys in the future. Go Tigers!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

stay off of Harbison blvd.

Sep 28, 2015, 11:44 AM

Huge retail area, mall, restaurants, shops... about 10 minutes from downtown, 30 with heavy traffic. Right on the interstate so a large percentage of the people you will run into are not from Columbia (this is a huge plus). some decent, newer hotels, easy to get out of Columbia when the time comes, and win or lose the time will come.

Why should he stay off Harbison Blvd?Because of the traffic?

Sep 28, 2015, 9:13 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2015, 11:46 AM

Please do yourself a favor and watch hhe game from your living room. Carolina fans don't have the rep for being the worst fans in America for no reason. The place is a dump and a place to fear for your safety.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

It is a dump but I have never feared for my safety to

Sep 28, 2015, 11:48 AM

support my team anywhere.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The city of Columbia is an absolute cesspool....

Sep 28, 2015, 11:47 AM

which is exacerbated by the presence of the University of Second Choice and their ignorant and deluded fan base.

My advise would be to stay in either Greenville or Charleston and make the drive to Columbia the day of the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Columbia's motto...

Sep 28, 2015, 12:10 PM

"Columbia... two hours from were you would really rather be."

Sep 28, 2015, 11:53 AM

The best place to stay is to skip Columbia and go stay in Greenville an hour away. Gorgeous and safe downtown area right near the mountains with plenty of great dining and an awesome park featuring a 30 ft waterfall right in the center of town.

Back in Columbia, Congaree National Park is pretty cool though if you don't mind a lot of mosquitoes. There's a brewery right near the stadium that's supposedly pretty popular on gamedays, but the beer kinda sucks. Big time.

More like an hour and half to Greenville***

Sep 28, 2015, 9:15 PM

Re: More like an hour and half to Greenville***

Sep 28, 2015, 9:25 PM

I don't dislike Columbia just the pathetic team that happens to reside there.

I would stay in a hotel in Lexington. About 20 minutes from

Sep 28, 2015, 11:54 AM

Columbia.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Stay at the Whitney but be sure

Sep 28, 2015, 11:56 AM

to ask for the football rate

It's already full of scar players, no?***

Sep 28, 2015, 1:01 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2015, 11:57 AM

Please be careful - the coots are not kind to visitors - take all LSU stickers, magnets etc off of car before going into the game to thwart vandalism - prepare the family to hear vulgar language and be surrounded by drunks.

Geaux Tigers !!

Not a family atmoshere.

Sep 28, 2015, 12:06 PM

Belligerent, ignorant fans and open sex acts in the parking lots before the games (sometimes after). Not sure if its the co-eds or the trailer trash fans that follow that team.

Sep 28, 2015, 12:51 PM

Although Columbia is definitely not my favorite place, the Riverbanks Zoo is a lot of fun if you have children with you. I hope for 2 Tiger wins down there this year...yours and ours! Go Tigers!

Fairly nice Mariott downtown w/in walking distance to

Sep 28, 2015, 1:00 PM

the Vista. Which is arguably the only decent part of Columbia's downtown. It is a nicer strip of restaurants and bars where you would have a chance at hanging with a somewhat more classy or sophisticated individual, but no promises there.

I would probably opt to watch this game on TV.

Sep 28, 2015, 1:11 PM

This is a nice family hotel that it not too far away and it is located very close to Riverbanks zoo! I've stayed there and it is very affordable for a family. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=homewood%20suites%20columbia%20sc

I'm from the Columbia area

Sep 28, 2015, 1:14 PM

I don't have a lot of recommendations as far as where to stay but most chains are in the Columbia area. Unless you get free parking I wouldn't advise staying near the stadium. ..it really is a getto there. I would recommend the Irmo area or West Columbia area. Trip Advisor can get you more information on actual hotels. If you like fast food, Rushes is about the best there is. I miss it for they do not have one here in Greenville. Lizards Thicket is an awesome meat & 3. If your looking for a little nicer they have most chains around, but a good local is Grecian Gardens in West Columbia. ..of course it's been ten years since I've eaten there. Riverbanks Zoo and the State Museum are nice as well.

Re: I'm from the Columbia area

Sep 28, 2015, 1:54 PM

I also live in Cola. I recommend staying at a Hampton Inn (new) off I-77 south off of Garner's Ferry Road. If you like history go visit Camden, SC the oldest inland city in the state. The zoo and state museum are first rate. Plan on extra travel time to get to the stadium area. Go early, but pay heed to warnings about rude fans. Depending upon their record they may be short tempered.

Hope your Tigers run all day long! The worse the outcome for the chickens the better!

Sep 28, 2015, 2:26 PM

I will absolutely check out as many things as possible, especially since I'll have the kids coming along. They sure will live the zoo and things like that. And as for rude fans hopefully we don't have too bad of a time, especially since I'll have my little girls and nephew. And if really like to check out Clemsons campus and stadium. Hope I can make a fun trip out of it which is what I'm planning on. The only bummer is that the game starts at 11am.

Sep 28, 2015, 3:23 PM

With an 11 o'clock game, you should have plenty of time to make it over to Clemson that evening or the next day. It's absolutely worth it - given your familiarity with tailgating down in Baton Rouge, gameday in Clemson would feel just like home.

If our GaTech game would be at 8pm, you could make both

Sep 28, 2015, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm from the Columbia area ]

But I expect ours will be a 3:30 start. If you leave immediately after your game, you could get to ours before it is over, avoiding the traffic, and enjoy some of our post game tailgating. Sounds like a plan! :)

Stay near the vista

Sep 28, 2015, 1:21 PM

Blue Marlin has good food and plenty of bars nearby

Go West young man...

Sep 28, 2015, 1:21 PM

...of the city that is. There are several nice places to stay and feast in the Columbiana Centre/Harbison Road area, West edge of the city on I-26. This is the Irmo area and Lexington is but a few more miles to the West. This is about as good as it gets in Cootville.

Lexington is south of Irmo, ten minute drive, across Lake

Sep 28, 2015, 9:30 PM

Murray ###.

Close to Clemson would be ideal but it is 2 1/2 hours away..

Sep 28, 2015, 1:23 PM

Do stop by and visit Clemson and Death Valley on the way home. Enjoy the game and take care of business in Cola. Have a safe and fun trip.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The "real" Death Valley!.***

Sep 28, 2015, 9:31 PM

Sep 28, 2015, 2:34 PM

Bring a flashlight. Always want to know where or on what you're stepping in that neighborhood.

If you stay downtown, visit the Vista, there are lots of

Sep 28, 2015, 2:41 PM

restaurants and bars. Pretty cool place (especially for Columbia).

My daughter, wife and I will be there on an official visit for the track program (so it is going to be tough when the Bayou Tigers put the beat down on the cooters). Look for the red haired young lady with uncomfortable parents (we are Clemson folks, so it is kind of like Christians go to an ISIS rally).

Have a great time and win!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2015, 8:18 PM

Stay in charleston the night before. And make the 90 mile trip to Columbia game day. It's a safe alternative

There is absolutely nothing neat the stadium.

Sep 28, 2015, 8:39 PM

There are a few nice hotels on the Vista down town and things to do.

The Charleston recommendation is worth considering.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: There is absolutely nothing NEAR the stadium.***

Sep 28, 2015, 8:40 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

In a van...

Sep 28, 2015, 8:40 PM

down by the river.

How did you like that Chick-fil-a bowl?***

Sep 28, 2015, 8:58 PM

Re: How did you like that Chick-fil-a bowl?***

Sep 28, 2015, 9:27 PM

Lol and I ALMOST forgot about that game. Thanks for the friendly reminder lol. And I was there unfortunately, but hey we might get a rematch soon and I think it would be a great game to watch. I'd definitely be there!

Sep 28, 2015, 9:19 PM

Stay at the Hyatt Place downtown on Gervais St. It just opened up in April and you'd be right in the Vista around restaurants and nightlife. They have suites that have 2 flat screens, full kitchen and an indoor sea salt pool.

Sep 28, 2015, 9:21 PM

I agree with one of the previous post I would stay around Harbison BLVD, it is great area down there.

Any hotel will do.

Sep 28, 2015, 9:28 PM

Hazmat suit for the game is a necessity.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 29, 2015, 3:31 AM

I would like to say welcome to SC, LSU has looked really good this year but was a little surprised by the game "fuse" gave them. I generally pull for LSU over any other SEC teams because they don't suc as much as the rest of the Conference does and I can't stand Bama. I also have a really good friend from New Orleans who lives in Clemson now who is still a die hard LSU fan. About Columbia, stay down town, what ever you do don't stay New the Stadium, it's right in the middle of the hood, stay away except for the game, be careful not to get mugged. River Banks Zoo is really cool, took my 3 year old granddaughter there earlier this year, some construction going on but still really good. Please have Fornette run for another 400 yards on that swiss cheese dirtpecker defense, should be easy for him to do. If you guys win 63-17 you will make a lot of friends here. Go Tigers!!!

Sep 29, 2015, 6:49 AM

How old are your kids? The children's museum is pretty awesome. Way better and bigger than the one here in Charleston.

Go to the game and just come to clemson to

Sep 29, 2015, 7:02 AM

have fun. The tailgating and food and fun will be much better.

If you stay till the end, you'll be fine....nothing but LSU

Sep 29, 2015, 8:13 AM

fans left in the stands.

Traffic will be gone.

Will make for a nice easy drive to Charleston for a nice evening dinner.

Replies: 75
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic