Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tried to warn coots that Muschump was a terrible hire...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Tried to warn coots that Muschump was a terrible hire...

Oct 13, 2018, 8:19 PM

I mean seriously, did it take a freakin genius to figure that out? They thought we were “scared” that they hired a good coach and that Dabo’s days of domination were coming to an end.

Now listen board coots, if you actually hire a good coach, that’s a big IF, then I’ll be sure to let you know when there is a concern. But until then, I stand by my original assessment of Muschump...dude is a dud. He got you exactly where I thought he’d get you...no where. All those “talented recruiters” don’t mean jack #### when you have an incompetent coach st the helm.

The blind leading the blind...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tried to warn coots that Muschump was a terrible hire...

Oct 13, 2018, 8:21 PM

Well he was not their first choice. Or even their 4th if memory serves. Not a popular job.

Oct 13, 2018, 9:19 PM

It matters not who they hire. They will always suck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'member when they talked about getting a Dabo like coach...

Oct 13, 2018, 8:25 PM

... But they settled for Moosecramps. Last laugh on them. Cramps couldn't get it done at Florida with better everything including players.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 8:27 PM

Yep. Scared to death and cycling out.

Man, coots are so pathetically stupid.
But proud. You’ve got to give them that. Very, very proud.
Proud losers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 13, 2018, 8:27 PM

How is it they say it is chumps 3rd year? This will be 5 peat against them.. spurrier quitnid year has a oc as interim and chump has been there remaining 4 years right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Oct 13, 2018, 8:31 PM

Nope. We beat Spurrier. Thne he auit the following year. Then beat Chunp twice. This will be his 3rd year.

Oct 13, 2018, 8:36 PM

Thanks I didn’t remember the spurrier one

Being Stupid is one thing (being a Coot Fan)..

Oct 13, 2018, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Tried to warn coots that Muschump was a terrible hire... ]

But being arrogant & Proud about it & then choosing to pull for a losing football program for 110 years is sinful.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Tried to warn coots that Muschump was a terrible hire... ]

No. His third year. DW4 with his spectacular one legged day beat spurrier and he knew then it was over. Almost cashed it in after that game...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Tried to warn coots that Muschump was a terrible hire... ]

Don't forget that they were after Herman really hard. I forgot what his excuse was for turning down the job in cootlumbia, but he went to Texas as soon as they hired Mustcan't!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 8:34 PM

It would be a blind guess but, I'm sure that Clemson fans and Florida fan, told the Coots that if Mustcan't, can't win at Florida, that there is no where on this earth that he can win, ESPECIALLY in cootlumbia!!!!!!

Oct 13, 2018, 8:35 PM

They should fire Muschamp now and promote their WR coach. Who knows, they might catch lightening in a bottle.

Oct 13, 2018, 8:39 PM

Say earlier someone said if he got fired now between what Florida is paying now and what they would have to pay was 50 million. Hell if I was him I would take that any day

Oct 13, 2018, 8:45 PM

Without the first sign of an argument!!!

I think they made a great hire. Just give him another decade or so before you judge him***

Oct 13, 2018, 8:40 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think they made a great hire. Just give him another decade or so before you judge him***

Oct 13, 2018, 8:47 PM

But are we willing to pay his salary the way the coots were saying they would pay Dabo's if we didn't fire him;)

Re: I think they made a great hire. Just give him another decade or so before you judge him***

Oct 13, 2018, 8:56 PM

But are we willing to pay his salary the way the coots were saying they would pay Dabo's if we didn't fire him;)

POTD. Coots need to trust "the process" and "have faith" in the "program."

Oct 13, 2018, 9:02 PM

They could have had Lincoln Riley but passed on him. Tanner is not the brightest AD.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 9:07 PM

Hey I’m fine with him sticking around there. I was worried they might do something smart like hire Les Miles. He can stay there for all I care. He sucks as a head coach and they will more then likely always suck.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might be the only tiger fan that was smart enough to

Oct 14, 2018, 8:57 AM

realize that ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic