Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor Lawrence will probably only be at Clemson for....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,323

Trevor Lawrence will probably only be at Clemson for....

Jan 1, 2018, 11:27 PM

3 years so don't let him waste next season.....KB2 has done a great job for us this season but he is obviously outmatched tonight because of his passing (or lack thereof) game..... coaches throw out all that seniority BS.....if freshman Lawrence is the best QB on the team HE needs to start Game 1 next season.......I really believe (like DW4) he is what national championships are made of.......Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i dont care how good t.l. is,if you cant protect him its

Jan 1, 2018, 11:31 PM

not going to matter.

Re: i dont care how good t.l. is,if you cant protect him its

Jan 1, 2018, 11:38 PM

what does matter is arm strength, accuracy, and the ability to get the ball off quickly is necessary.....and it looks like he has all these traits.......Go Tigers!!!!

What are you doing here? You should be at the sugar bowl

Jan 1, 2018, 11:39 PM

Coaching

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: What are you doing here? You should be at the sugar bowl

Jan 1, 2018, 11:45 PM

my fee is to high I guess.....Go Tigers!!!!!

It wasn’t different the last two years.

Jan 1, 2018, 11:45 PM [ in reply to i dont care how good t.l. is,if you cant protect him its ]

DW was running for his life and making quick decision tight window throws. That’s what you have to have against Bama. I love KB and we’ve out performed any wildest projections. We just don’t have that weapon this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It wasn’t different the last two years.

Jan 1, 2018, 11:48 PM

We were never out of the games (like tonight) because of DW4 arm......Trevor Lawrence will give us that same advantage cause it appears he has an accurate gun on him........Go Tigers!!!!

Re: Trevor Lawrence will probably only be at Clemson for....

Jan 1, 2018, 11:33 PM

BS.....KB has been off tonight but who wouldn't have a grad time. He has been running for his life all night. Play calling and blocking has been terrible.

Heck, Peyton Manning would have a tough time with this game.

Go Tigers !

Jan 1, 2018, 11:41 PM

1st of all I do not BS.....you are correct on some of your points.....but my point is next season IF TL is better than KB2......don't mess around with that seniority BS and waste a year of TL time at Clemson......play the best guy.....freshman or not......Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 1, 2018, 11:54 PM

and nobody is hating on KB2.......especially not me.....he has exceeded all my expectations for this season and done an excellent job for us......12 - 2 as starter for his first season......but I am just making the point if Trevor Lawrence is the best QB don't beat around the bush with that seniority crap next season and play the best guy from DAY 1.......Go Tigers!!!!!

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,323
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic