Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor Lawrence Appreciation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Trevor Lawrence Appreciation

May 5, 2019, 7:22 AM

I know he's low maintenance, but with all of the DJ excitement he's been somewhat underappreciated lately.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2019/05/03/college-football-heisman-trophy-candidates-trevor-lawrence-tua-tagovailoa/3651770002/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSn8Gk1L6XE

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Trevor Lawrence Appreciation

May 5, 2019, 7:30 AM

He also has the cool, calm and centered demeanor to deal eith these crazy expectations and inevidible ridiculous pundit comments when he has a great game or when he has an off game. The Dabster does such a good job of getting these kind of kids and keeping their heads on straight.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, he does--another reason to appreciate him***

May 5, 2019, 7:33 AM

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 5, 2019, 8:03 AM

Plus one!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 9:18 AM

The biggest Joke they put in this race is Justin Fields that has done absolutely nothing no where, and he didn't even look good in the OSU spring game. These X-spurts are eager to just throws names out there only bc they were at one time a high profile recruit out of HS, and they put them in the OUT OF TOUCH heisman race that doesn't hold any interest for me personally!!! The winner of a Saturday night dirt track race in Iraq would excite me a 100 times more than who the heisman voters believe is the best college FB player is bc, they don't have a clue, and they have over and over proved that!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 9:30 AM

In essence, I agree with you--the Heisman process is deeply flawed. But, I would still like to see Trevor win it because he deserves it.

--Henry David Thoreau

May 5, 2019, 10:01 AM

I’m with you on that - Tigerdug!! Would be great to see ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 5, 2019, 10:06 AM

Not Tigerdug, but thank you.

--Henry David Thoreau

May 5, 2019, 11:01 AM

Oops - TigerzzRoar ... Interesting - typed in Tigerszz - autocorrect inserted Tigerdug ... did not notice until now - sorry about that ... ??

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 5, 2019, 2:19 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What? This is hilarious!***

May 6, 2019, 7:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Trevor Lawrence Appreciation ]

--Henry David Thoreau

May 5, 2019, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Trevor Lawrence Appreciation ]

Tigerdug must have me blocked, bc I don't see his name in this thread!!!

May 5, 2019, 3:17 PM

Lol !! -:)

May 5, 2019, 11:06 AM

I think Trevor understands and is fine with what's going on with respect to DJU. He wasa the focus of the same kind of adoration when he was abbout to commit, and we had a pretty good QB named Watson who didn't get his feelings hurt. They are both too smart and too mature to see things that way.

May 5, 2019, 11:07 AM

ALLIN!

First true freshman to win the national title game since

May 5, 2019, 2:21 PM

1985. And he did it with ease.

15-0

May 5, 2019, 4:03 PM

I'd like to add a little Chase Brice appreciation. I'm thankful nothing else happened to Trevor after that bad hit from Cuse, but it was sure comforting the rest of the year to know we had Chase ready to step in!

There is NO loss of love for Trevor in my book!

May 5, 2019, 4:10 PM

He is the National Championship QB for Clemson University, with talent unparalleled! I can't wait to see how the upcoming season/s unfold for him!! Thank you Trevor!!!

May 5, 2019, 5:52 PM

ABSOLUTELY!
Trevor should become Clemson’s 1st ever Heisman Trophy winner and breakthrough another sports media imposed barrier they have used to hold our football program down for decades.

There’s no holding us back anymore, the R.O.Y. Bus has left the station...
we’ve got a PLETHORA OF TALENT at every position!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 7:38 AM

I believe we now have the attention of the college football nation.

--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic