»
Topic: Trenton Simpson not having us in his top 5?
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 8, 2019 12:52 PM by: Felix2®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Trenton Simpson not having us in his top 5?

Posted: May 8, 2019 11:03 AM

https://twitter.com/trentonsimpson_/status/1124452286539935744?s=21

He’s one heck of a linebacker and also running back as well. Reminds me of a taller Myles Jack! He’d be one heck of a Tiger but does he have a committable offer? He made our spring game and seems to be very interested in the good guys.

Re: Trenton Simpson not having us in his top 5?

Posted: May 8, 2019 11:11 AM

I believe he does not yet have an offer from Clemson. This may indicate we are trending to someone higher on our board which could lead to a lot of speculation.

2020 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Posted: May 8, 2019 11:14 AM

Hard to be in a kid's top 5 without an offer and him wanting to end his recruitment before the season.

Simpson is a really good player, and I hope we offer before to long. Regardless, he's gonna be a good player down the road for someone.

Posted: May 8, 2019 11:13 AM

We are full at LB, and like Sampah, has been told he will need to wait to see if a spot opens up down the road. Many elite prospects don't like the sound of that.

2020 purple level member

Also at RB

Posted: May 8, 2019 11:18 AM

So double whammy for Trent.

Posted: May 8, 2019 11:42 AM

I really doubt that's why Sampah went to LSU. Sampah had an offer and was being recruited personally by Venables. Who are the so-called linebackers taking up the space, because they definitely lost like 6 linebackers on the roster (though only 2 that played a lot). They want Smalls as a DE, not an OLB like everyone else. But I would think they really, really want some stud linebackers. That's probably been Clemson's biggest weakness defensively, and now Tre and Kendall are both gone (and neither were on the level of Clemson's other defensive stars). So I'm curious about your evidence here that they're telling these elite linebackers to wait, because I suspect we just got beat by LSU in the recruiting process with Sampah, which does happen.

Posted: May 8, 2019 11:20 AM

Yeah, we’re full at LB, and I don’t guess the staff sees Simpson as an oversign candidate.

2020 student level member

[2]
Posted: May 8, 2019 11:30 AM

Allow me to speckulate .

You know how some young dudes will ignore the prettiest girl in the class in hopes of getting her to see him as unattainable , thereby creating interest where there would have been none previous to the cold shoulder treatment ?

Yeah ... that's my hypotenuse.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Posted: May 8, 2019 11:56 AM

Is there a papoose on that hypotenuse? I thing the squaw of the hypotenuse is equal to the sons of the squaws on the other two hides.

2020 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Posted: May 8, 2019 12:52 PM

Allow me to speckulate .

You know how some young dudes will ignore the prettiest girl in the class in hopes of getting her to see him as unattainable , thereby creating interest where there would have been none previous to the cold shoulder treatment ?

Yeah ... that's my hypotenuse.

Incorrect use of the word 'hypotenuse', you mean't 'hypocampus'

yer welcome.

2020 orange level member

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: IPTAY donor/Clemson Grad here selling my extras! 6 aisle seats together in Section UI (Row H: 2,4...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2242 people have read this post