Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No Webb?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

No Webb?

Nov 16, 2018, 1:40 PM

Sure was hoping that he would take his official this weekend. Would love to have him and Putman in this class. Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No Webb?

Nov 16, 2018, 2:24 PM

I believe the word is he’s not taking any official visits but has visited twice to CU, UGA and Auburn.

Nov 16, 2018, 2:25 PM

Webb isn’t doing officials. He’s going to the iron bowl and then there will be in home visits. We need to make sure ours is after UGA’s. UGA getting the last visit cost us with Cade Mays last year.

Nov 16, 2018, 2:32 PM

Correct Webb is not doing official visits and the post only stated our official visitors. Also if you can't tell that UGA's recruiting last year was fishy especially after seeing the collapse of this years recruitments makes you wonder whats to come at UGA. Already 1 player admitted payment and 2 5* are headed out and with Trayvon Walker visiting us this weekend we could steal a 3rd 5* from them this cycle.

Travon Walker isn't visiting.***

Nov 16, 2018, 2:37 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Travon Walker isn't visiting.***

Nov 16, 2018, 3:52 PM

Why not?

You’d have to ask him that

Nov 16, 2018, 3:54 PM

Visit was never confirmed anyway just a rumor.

When your offer includes hunting land,

Nov 16, 2018, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: No Webb? ]

guns and ammo, boats, summer and winter UGA camo gamewear and a 3000 sq ft duck blind with central heat and air I don't think it matters when you schedule your official visit. Newspring ain't got that kind of money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2018, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Re: No Webb? ]

Yep we ended up with the bottom of the barrel, instead a guy named Jackson Carman.

And I'd say it cost Cade Mays. He could've been on a championship team. His loss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stop

Nov 16, 2018, 3:02 PM

Mays and Carman was not an either/or we could’ve had both. Both were oversigns had we signed the other.

Nov 16, 2018, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Re: No Webb? ]

Nowhere did I say Carman was bottom of the barrel. But traditionally there are two tackle positions. As such signing two 5* tackles is better than signing one 5* tackle.

Nov 16, 2018, 4:12 PM

Could you imagine if we had gotten Mays last year and could pull Webb this year?

We excel in QB, running backs, receivers, and DL, but it just seems we struggle on getting the offensive linemen we really want. Not including Carman.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic