Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Travis Ettiene
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Travis Ettiene

Sep 8, 2020, 9:37 AM

He has 56 rushing TDs. In 3 years ETN has average 18.667 TDs per season. As a starter the last 2 years he has averaged 21.5 TDs per season.

If he gets 22 this year he will be #2 all time in NCAA rushing TDs. #1 is probably out of reach knowing that Dabo likes to spread the ball around, but 22 is definitely a possibility.

Also if he hits 1,600 yards again this year, as he has the last 2 seasons he would be in the top 10 all time NCAA rushing leaders.

Hopefully he gets the carries this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Travis Ettiene

Sep 8, 2020, 9:40 AM

I hope Dabo lets him break Priester’s record from 95 season. 263 Yards vs Duke. He could have easily gotten it last year vs GaTech if they’d have left him in game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2020, 9:53 AM

Yeah. That would be pretty cool. I guess the only "problem" with that is that if he's rushing for near 300 yards that is yards taken away from Trevor who is the top Clemson contender for the Heisman.

The yards may be tough to get for Travis this year with how many RBs we have, the slightly shortened schedule, and the unknowns for mandatory COVID isolation. If he is short on the yards hopefully Dabo at least gives him his chances on the goal line and rack up the TDs.

As long as Travis and Trevor are on the same team

Sep 8, 2020, 10:26 AM

neither one will win the Heisman, but the Natty goes through Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^bookmarking this post for future use***

Sep 8, 2020, 10:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: ^^^bookmarking this post for future use***

Sep 8, 2020, 10:31 AM

I would LOVE to be wrong, but that's how its been the past two years!

If it's one or the other, I'll take a shot at the Natty ANY day over winning a Heisman.

Re: ^^^bookmarking this post for future use***

Sep 8, 2020, 11:58 AM

It doesn’t have to be one or the other, but yes if given the choice of NC or Heisman I’d go for NC.

Sep 8, 2020, 10:17 AM

who is #1 in all time TD's and how many? TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2020, 10:20 AM

Keenan Reynolds is #1 with 88 rushing touchdowns. ETN would need 32 to match him. As Reynolds was a QB though, ETN could become #1 all-time among running backs as he needs 21 to tie Montee Ball, and 22 to pass him.

Sep 8, 2020, 10:19 AM

Given the shorter season. 1600 yards and 22 TDs is going to be one hell of a year.

It's only one game shorter.***

Sep 8, 2020, 10:27 AM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic