Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Travis Blanks!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,004

Travis Blanks!!!

Aug 7, 2015, 5:36 PM

I loved how this kid played before his injury... he was always around the ball making plays. After 2 knee surgeries I believe he is almost back to 100% and will make a huge impact defensively this year! Our Secondary is stacked, shutdown corner in Alexander, and two 6'2 + , 210 lbs + safeties that are fast athletic, and have game changing abilities!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Travis Blanks!!!

Aug 7, 2015, 5:45 PM

He seems like a guy that (As Coach Swinney says) is about the right things. Always impressive on the field and off. I hope he has a huge year!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2015, 7:21 PM

@elwyn07 and @knowitall I agree 100%. If he is near 100% then I do not think our depth will be an issue for him to start/see signicant playing time. Because to say the least as a freshman he was very impressive. If he is not back to normal then I feel that he will be at a disadvantage with our depth in secondary. Nickel seems most likely for him but Jafar Johnson and Wiggins have been very impressive at the position.

Aug 7, 2015, 10:19 PM

Korrin Wiggins has worked at safety moreso than nickel this year and Jadar Johnson has not played nickel in the past. Blanks has been working with the linebackers

Aug 8, 2015, 3:55 PM

@Hendrixtiger that is great news. Blanks could be an excellent outside linebacker/hybrid saftey. Do you know I'd he is in the mix for a starting position?

Aug 7, 2015, 5:47 PM

Travis is a great guy.

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,004
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic