Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tour de France Bike Racers headed to Paris to finish race this afternoon.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Tour de France Bike Racers headed to Paris to finish race this afternoon.

Jul 28, 2019, 12:34 PM

22yr old Columbian will be winner which is an upset.

Seeing Beautiful countryside venues of history and now Paree is my thing since went there in 1992, rented a car to tour 1/4 of countryside..plus took bullet train one day from Paris to Lyon. Unreal experience and City of Lights was exactly as I had expected, and more.

Bon Jour!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bon Jour?

Jul 28, 2019, 12:53 PM

I thought it was Ajou Ajou.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tour de France Bike Racers headed to Paris within 2 hours to finish race.

Jul 28, 2019, 1:07 PM

Spectacular Tour. Not the outcome I wanted, but then again the outcome I wanted was never even a remote consideration until after the ITT.

Ironically, it was the French who raced with the Ricky Bobby mentality. If you're not first, you're last. They sure made it an exciting Tour.

Re: Tour de France Bike Racers headed to Paris to finish race this afternoon.

Jul 28, 2019, 4:57 PM

Bernal winning is hardly an upset. He was listed as one of about six pre-race favorites by nearly every outlet, and he was regarded as the best climber in the world coming into the Tour. His weakness, like many pure climbers, is his time trial, and he performed well enough in that discipline to make his winning a very real possibility when the last three stages went to the Alps...stages that fit him better than anybody in the peloton. The only guy in the whole race who could match Bernal's form was Pinot...once he went out with the pulled muscle in the 19th stage, it was over.

Sorry, but Lance Armstrong and all his cheating buddies

Jul 28, 2019, 7:03 PM

permanently soured me on anything to do with the Tour de France. The doping in cycling makes the steroid era in MLB look clean by comparison.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic